The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
What a fantastic game. I have to say, I feel kind of sorry for Ethan. He's obviously a misjudged character who was misguided and corrupted with power. I really hope he gets a redemption arc because he deserves to learn from his mistakes and get an honest to goodness date with Erynn. It would be great to have him as a reminder that life goes on around MC if you didn't pick Erynn as a love interest.

One of the main reasons I think this would be a good idea is that he has a stable job. The only thing MC does is go around and cause chaos for all of the girls around him. This isn't healthy. I understand that Ethan has done some bad things in the past (and also in current content) but I think he can really turn it around if he chooses to use his job for good and uplift the girls around him. Honestly, I think he should offer jobs to all of the girls in the game, because they are all beautiful and they would all do well at his agency.

The other reason I think he should offer jobs to the other girls, is that it would give Zack an opportunity to rebuild the obvious romantic connection that he had with Valeria, this would be good for the game, because the MC doesn't need all of these girls crawling all over him, it is not realistic.
wtf.gif

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
What a fantastic game. I have to say, I feel kind of sorry for Ethan. He's obviously a misjudged character who was misguided and corrupted with power. I really hope he gets a redemption arc because he deserves to learn from his mistakes and get an honest to goodness date with Erynn.
Dafuq did I just read :FacePalm:
Ethan needs to be in a nice secure place where picking up soap in the showers has a new way of life available to him.

xeva

Jul 7, 2017
is this a kind of game where you choose 1 love interest and you are locked to her for whole game?

Ice335

Dec 23, 2019
What a fantastic game. I have to say, I feel kind of sorry for Ethan. He's obviously a misjudged character who was misguided and corrupted with power. I really hope he gets a redemption arc because he deserves to learn from his mistakes and get an honest to goodness date with Erynn. It would be great to have him as a reminder that life goes on around MC if you didn't pick Erynn as a love interest.

One of the main reasons I think this would be a good idea is that he has a stable job. The only thing MC does is go around and cause chaos for all of the girls around him. This isn't healthy. I understand that Ethan has done some bad things in the past (and also in current content) but I think he can really turn it around if he chooses to use his job for good and uplift the girls around him. Honestly, I think he should offer jobs to all of the girls in the game, because they are all beautiful and they would all do well at his agency.

The other reason I think he should offer jobs to the other girls, is that it would give Zack an opportunity to rebuild the obvious romantic connection that he had with Valeria, this would be good for the game, because the MC doesn't need all of these girls crawling all over him, it is not realistic.
To be fair a redemption arc would be quite interesting all things considered. It would be very difficult to write, but it would create interesting character dynamics. Altho we are talking AVN community here, so writing anything that would be considered negative or bold towards the MC and the LI cast would be automatically considered trash and set on fire by the "die-hard" fans. I mean just look at what happened to Acting Lessons as an example.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
is this a kind of game where you choose 1 love interest and you are locked to her for whole game?
I don't think we really know. You will not be able to finish the game with several girls, there is no harem, but it looks like you could end up in a throuple relationship or two. Also, I imagine that you could move from one girl to another during the game, but eventually you'd have to choose.

Reactions: LSC82

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Progress Update_Erynn.png

Finally some positive news.

Got my pc back at the end of last week and everything seems to work alright. I pretty much installed everything I need again except for all the assets. But there's also some good news concerning those. I still have my old pc and on one of the hard drives I still had my Daz installation. So I copied all those assets to the new installation and it seems to work. Now I have already over 80% of the assets and can start creating scenes again while downloading the newer ones in the meantime or when needed. Made some test renders already to check everything and it works fine. Rewrote parts of the script which I lost and also added a little more.

Working on the scenes for the episode will start again today!
Even with all of the setbacks, I'm at 1800 numbered renders for this episode now. For reference, episode 9 had 1300+ numbered in total and episode 8 (the biggest as of now) had 2300+. This episode will probably come close or surpass it.

Dec 29, 2018
Elena's day at the beach was very well written.

I've been playing a Layla route for the sole purpose of getting closer to Elena, and it looks like we will soon be getting that branching path started. Probably not at the upcoming hot tub party, but maybe a scene or two after that. They both like each other, have serious chemistry with one another, and other people are starting to notice it. All of these things can be seen during the latest time at the beach with Elena.

But the one thing I really want to put a spotlight on are the inside jokes that Elena and the MC have going on. The beach scene begins with a with a minor misunderstanding that leads to a classic "Dios mio!" from Elena, due to the MC calling her mama because he misheard puppy as papi. The trip to the beach ends with the main character again calling her mama, and Elena laughing as she begs him not to call her that. To which he replies "No promises!"

This might seem like a very minor thing, but it's part of a larger pattern of ongoing gags and callbacks that show how the two are slowly building a relationship of their own away from Layla. For example, Elena will make a comment during the beach scene about the MC's "blood rushing to his head", which was a call back to the spiderman kiss scene where Layla didn't understand his attempt at a joke while Elena did. We also get the boys chanting "Elena has a boyfriend", which was previously made into an inside joke on the bus when he started to sing it to make Elena laugh, when she then had to explain the joke to Layla who had taken it literally.

The beach scene also had a bit of Japanese dialogue as he plays with the boys, which is a call back of sorts to when they were teasing Layla about writing Sayonara on her Spanish exam, which had resulted Elena tackling Layla to the ground in a bit of play wrestling, and us jumping on top to help Elena. Elena mentions that scene during their time at the beach as a time where she had previously noticed his "blood rushing to his head". That wrestling scene also had a moment where the MC fell on top of Elena and she says "You really like laying on top of me, huh?" which ties in perfectly with the beach blanket prank.

We also get the MC pretending to be heartbroken as Elena jokingly calls him a pretty boy, which she had previously mentioned as not her type of guy, which had caused the MC to say that pretty boys are the worst, leading Elena to say "So, pretty boys are the worst. Spending time with me is the second worst. I'm learning so much about you today." That was a reference to their earlier conversation when Elena had suggest they call it a day so she could go home and watch her brothers.

MC: Already? You don't want to stay a bit longer?
Elena: I want to, but now I have to look after my brothers and...
MC: You can do that here! I'll help you out. And I think they'd like to stay longer too and play a bit.
Elena: You sure you don't mind?
MC: I don't. And spending time with you isn't the worst either.
Elena: Not the worst, but the second worst?
MC: Second worst is not the worst!
Elena: Haha. Idiota!

These callbacks to previous jokes not only show that they have a shared sense of humour, but that they pay attention to what the other says and care enough to remember it. We can also see a level of respect for one another in conversations like the one where the main character wants to ask Elena if she has a boyfriend. He doesn't want to pry into her personal life, so he asks if he can ask a question. Elena jokingly says no. And the main character doesn't ask. This contrasts with how Migel and Zach would often overstep with the girls in their attempt to get to closer to them. Elena is curious about what the MC wanted to know and asks him what he was going to say.

Another example of how their time together at the beach shows good chemistry is how quickly they recover from the main character putting his foot in his mouth by making a comment about how Elena wears a lot of Layla's old clothes. Elena doesn't get defensive or insulted, but is embarrassed enough that she can't quite hide it (even though she tries). He picks up on this instantly and digs himself out of that hole quickly with a couple of compliments, which she recognizes as him understanding he made a mistake and that he didn't have any negative intentions. This ability for them to smooth over mistakes and fix them quickly bodes well for their future, and is again in stark contrast to how someone like Zach will unintentionally do things to annoy/upset Valeria and remain oblivious to it (which make him keep repeating the same mistakes).

So the point I'm trying to make here is that there is clearly a great amount of effort going into developing the relationship between Elena and the MC. It shows how Elena sees the MC as a being different from the average guys at school, and it is slowly setting up a branching path where the MC realizes that he's got more chemistry with Elena than with Layla. I'm betting that the MC will call Elena "mama" at some point during the hot tub party, and Layla will once again feel out of the loop as she has to get the joke explained to her.

I would say that this relationship has the best laid foundation of any in the game. It's developing in a natural and believable way, and the only concern I have is how soon we will be able to start to drift away from Layla without locking ourselves out of Elena's path.

Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
Elena's day at the beach was very well written.

I've been playing a Layla route for the sole purpose of getting closer to Elena, and it looks like we will soon be getting that branching path started. Probably not at the upcoming hot tub party, but maybe a scene or two after that. They both like each other, have serious chemistry with one another, and other people are starting to notice it. All of these things can be seen during the latest time at the beach with Elena.

But the one thing I really want to put a spotlight on are the inside jokes that Elena and the MC have going on. The beach scene begins with a with a minor misunderstanding that leads to a classic "Dios mio!" from Elena, due to the MC calling her mama because he misheard puppy as papi. The trip to the beach ends with the main character again calling her mama, and Elena laughing as she begs him not to call her that. To which he replies "No promises!"

This might seem like a very minor thing, but it's part of a larger pattern of ongoing gags and callbacks that show how the two are slowly building a relationship of their own away from Layla. For example, Elena will make a comment during the beach scene about the MC's "blood rushing to his head", which was a call back to the spiderman kiss scene where Layla didn't understand his attempt at a joke while Elena did. We also get the boys chanting "Elena has a boyfriend", which was previously made into an inside joke on the bus when he started to sing it to make Elena laugh, when she then had to explain the joke to Layla who had taken it literally.

The beach scene also had a bit of Japanese dialogue as he plays with the boys, which is a call back of sorts to when they were teasing Layla about writing Sayonara on her Spanish exam, which had resulted Elena tackling Layla to the ground in a bit of play wrestling, and us jumping on top to help Elena. Elena mentions that scene during their time at the beach as a time where she had previously noticed his "blood rushing to his head". That wrestling scene also had a moment where the MC fell on top of Elena and she says "You really like laying on top of me, huh?" which ties in perfectly with the beach blanket prank.

We also get the MC pretending to be heartbroken as Elena jokingly calls him a pretty boy, which she had previously mentioned as not her type of guy, which had caused the MC to say that pretty boys are the worst, leading Elena to say "So, pretty boys are the worst. Spending time with me is the second worst. I'm learning so much about you today." That was a reference to their earlier conversation when Elena had suggest they call it a day so she could go home and watch her brothers.

MC: Already? You don't want to stay a bit longer?
Elena: I want to, but now I have to look after my brothers and...
MC: You can do that here! I'll help you out. And I think they'd like to stay longer too and play a bit.
Elena: You sure you don't mind?
MC: I don't. And spending time with you isn't the worst either.
Elena: Not the worst, but the second worst?
MC: Second worst is not the worst!
Elena: Haha. Idiota!

These callbacks to previous jokes not only show that they have a shared sense of humour, but that they pay attention to what the other says and care enough to remember it. We can also see a level of respect for one another in conversations like the one where the main character wants to ask Elena if she has a boyfriend. He doesn't want to pry into her personal life, so he asks if he can ask a question. Elena jokingly says no. And the main character doesn't ask. This contrasts with how Migel and Zach would often overstep with the girls in their attempt to get to closer to them. Elena is curious about what the MC wanted to know and asks him what he was going to say.

Another example of how their time together at the beach shows good chemistry is how quickly they recover from the main character putting his foot in his mouth by making a comment about how Elena wears a lot of Layla's old clothes. Elena doesn't get defensive or insulted, but is embarrassed enough that she can't quite hide it (even though she tries). He picks up on this instantly and digs himself out of that hole quickly with a couple of compliments, which she recognizes as him understanding he made a mistake and that he didn't have any negative intentions. This ability for them to smooth over mistakes and fix them quickly bodes well for their future, and is again in stark contrast to how someone like Zach will unintentionally do things to annoy/upset Valeria and remain oblivious to it (which make him keep repeating the same mistakes).

So the point I'm trying to make here is that there is clearly a great amount of effort going into developing the relationship between Elena and the MC. It shows how Elena sees the MC as a being different from the average guys at school, and it is slowly setting up a branching path where the MC realizes that he's got more chemistry with Elena than with Layla. I'm betting that the MC will call Elena "mama" at some point during the hot tub party, and Layla will once again feel out of the loop as she has to get the joke explained to her.

I would say that this relationship has the best laid foundation of any in the game. It's developing in a natural and believable way, and the only concern I have is how soon we will be able to start to drift away from Layla without locking ourselves out of Elena's path.
I honestly would love to see an Elena path unfold in this game, as you said the chemistry is strong between them and she isn't to bad on the eyes either, as I stated before she is one of my top 3 girls in the game, probably cliche at this point but I do like the idea of Layla as a LI, also Valeria without a doubt and Elena takes spot 3 for me 100%. This game has such a good story in my opinion and look forward to see where Nyx takes us for this next update/journey

Reactions: mnotwoke

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
View attachment 2679458

Got my pc back at the end of last week and everything seems to work alright. I pretty much installed everything I need again except for all the assets. But there's also some good news concerning those. I still have my old pc and on one of the hard drives I still had my Daz installation. So I copied all those assets to the new installation and it seems to work. Now I have already over 80% of the assets and can start creating scenes again while downloading the newer ones in the meantime or when needed. Made some test renders already to check everything and it works fine. Rewrote parts of the script which I lost and also added a little more.

Even with all of the setbacks, I'm at 1800 numbered renders for this episode now. For reference, episode 9 had 1300+ numbered in total and episode 8 (the biggest as of now) had 2300+. This episode will probably come close or surpass it.
good news about the date release

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
the progress update... i can't read it. you have to be a patreon.
oh wait. somebody else posted the text
It's been posted in this thread already, on the page you asked about it even.
View attachment 2679458

Reactions: DinosTheGreekos
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes