MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
MrFriendly sooo...worth picking this back up again to see whats happened? Will it ever be finished....writer joined the recent strikes....?????

;)
I’ve not really been keeping track of this forum beyond an occasional glance to see whether an update is coming out. I think this one hit the “wall of complications” in terms of plot. So many threads to track and create content for that it may end up being a 1 update a year game. It “feels” like it could be close to an ending but how many updates that may be I wouldn’t know. IIRC I’ve played up to the latest update. It is certainly very much a telenovela of a game, those never end so maybe this one won’t.
I don’t have any special insight otherwise and haven’t since I parted ways with her in Feb 2021.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Does the game have NTR, Cuckold, Sandbox or point & click, or is it a game where we progress by making choices?
Do you really have to ask the same question for every game? All your last posts are asking the same thing. Play the games and see for yourself.
Or, if you haven't all the time, just take a look at the first post, the tags will tell you if the game includes your wanted content. Surprisingly, the admins also coded a function to search all the games/threads on this forum AND you can enable your wanted tags so that you only will get games with content you like/need. :sneaky:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You posted that shit now on numerous game threads in the last minutes. It's probably time to report your account for spamming.
luck with that, mods don't see that as spamming (reported once user who posted same post on several threads and no action).

Do you really have to ask the same question for every game? All your last posts are asking the same thing. Play the games and see for yourself.
ofc he needs to ask. :p

Reactions: Ozzfest

johnman300

Aug 1, 2022
Or, if you haven't all the time, just take a look at the first post, the tags will tell you if the game includes your wanted content. Surprisingly, the admins also coded a function to search all the games/threads on this forum AND you can enable your wanted tags so that you only will get games with content you like/need. :sneaky:
Come on dude, looking up tags is hard... it takes at least as long as making a post asking for someone to do it for them...

• Haha
Reactions: DrSoong and cxx

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

The beach scene is almost finished. 5 more renders to go which I'll do tomorrow. I don't know yet if I'm happy with the second part, I'll see once it's all coded in. As of now, it feels rushed and incomplete. Maybe because I used renders from the first part and mixed in new ones when needed. It just feels it needs something else, more of a story itself rather than just another possible route for a scene. I'll revisit it in the future and write a completely separate script for it. It would take too long if I'll do it now and I want to continue with a new scene and finish this episode.
2 more scenes to go. The after-beach scene. Only possible on one of the routes. And one more Layla scene.
I hope her PC doesn't mysteriously catch fire... Again

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021

The beach scene is almost finished. 5 more renders to go which I'll do tomorrow. I don't know yet if I'm happy with the second part, I'll see once it's all coded in. As of now, it feels rushed and incomplete. Maybe because I used renders from the first part and mixed in new ones when needed. It just feels it needs something else, more of a story itself rather than just another possible route for a scene. I'll revisit it in the future and write a completely separate script for it. It would take too long if I'll do it now and I want to continue with a new scene and finish this episode.
2 more scenes to go. The after-beach scene. Only possible on one of the routes. And one more Layla scene.
The last episode has been in development for almost 6 months and not sure what it is doing?. If you don't feel like it, there is no one forcing you to do it, brother. Interesting...

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
The last episode has been in development for almost 6 months and not sure what it is doing?. If you don't feel like it, there is no one forcing you to do it, brother. Interesting...
You don't even know Nyx is a "she" :FacePalm:. Interesting...

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well. Actually, none of us can say whether that is true. I hardly think that any of us once had the chance to look under the skirt whether what is fine or whether something ugly dangling around. :ROFLMAO:
I've seen some pretty hideous beef curtains.
What difference does it make whether it's a boy or a girl? Do I even have to know?
Doesn't matter to me unless I'm planning to fuck someone. Outside of that, entirely irrelevant.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
What difference does it make whether it's a boy or a girl? Do I even have to know?
depends if you check the prior tags or not...
the last dude that had your attitude and forgot to check the tags of a game...
lets just say he found a nasty surprise since it had futa pegging gay and trans in the tags!
he made such a shitshot ... guess he got butthurt!

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
depends if you check the prior tags or not...
the last dude that had your attitude and forgot to check the tags of a game...
lets just say he found a nasty surprise since it had futa pegging gay and trans in the tags!
he made such a shitshot ... guess he got butthurt!
If you read my first comment, the subject here is not girl-boy-gay-lesbian-trans etc.
I'm interested in the game. I don't care who the game developer is.
It's been 6 months since the last version and he says he did something, but he doesn't seem to know how he did it.
It's been 6 months and he doesn't know what he's doing? What does it mean?
I found this interesting. Being such a fanboy.
(English is not my mother tongue, I hope I was able to explain my problem.)

Last edited:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
If you read my first comment, the subject here is not girl-boy-gay-lesbian-trans etc.
I'm interested in the game. I don't care who the game developer is.
It's been 6 months since the last version and he says he did something, but he doesn't seem to know how he did it.
It's been 6 months and he doesn't know what he's doing? What does it mean?
I found this interesting. Being such a fanboy.
(English is not my mother tongue, I hope I was able to explain my problem.)
Not everyone does write VNs for living, for some it's a side project which they create to entertain (OK, they get money out of this but only the big creators can live earning that much, if you calculate the estimated income, take 25-30% of the income after taxes, insurance aso). So we have to wait for the creator to have time to write the code and scenes, place the renderings and render them (without the proper hardware which will cost 10k for one rig), test it and release, it's not uncommon for these creators to release only 1-2 times a year (OK, with little bigger releases but not that big as the leading ones making 7500 renders and 1 hour of rendered video sequences a year).

Also this creators haven't the financial background to have pro backup systems and multiple rig systems, buying assets and music is also a big challenge for budget. If the update is well made, i don't care about bigger cycles (but hoping that they are not too big), just enjoying when a new one is out and playing it (when i have time to do besides work).

Oh, and English isn't also my native language but there are two options to handle this: First (like i do), learn the language, it can be useful for you and Second, use one of the online translators, they are really good and let you use proper grammar and vocables.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes