Oct 10, 2022
What's with the high rate exactly? Am I missing something or is this game below average? I played around chapter 4 then could not continue, is it getting any better? :confused:

It definitely was my bad. I deleted all the saves played from the start with a little bit more open mind and voila! it is indeed a very good game. Especially after midgame. I found each and every character annoying and sorta boring especially MC at the start but I changed my mind completely. I still think there were too much of coincidence just to move the story forward but other than that, it is a top tier game.
Though, I still find it weird all the characters are connected somehow but hence the name Intertwined I think it is kinda necessary. :giggle:

Last edited:

Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
What's with the high rate exactly? Am I missing something or is this game below average? I played around chapter 4 then could not continue, is it getting any better? :confused:
Some people like the story and some do not, its not for everyone. personally i like it, and the title couldn't be more correct as how most characters in the game seem to be intertwined with the other in some way or another. most us have been around for a while and look forward to the progress with each update, and some people have given up and walked away lol I'm guessing its a love/hate sort of thing..?

Oct 10, 2022
Some people like the story and some do not, its not for everyone. personally i like it, and the title couldn't be more correct as how most characters in the game seem to be intertwined with the other in some way or another. most us have been around for a while and look forward to the progress with each update, and some people have given up and walked away lol I'm guessing its a love/hate sort of thing..?
Well for me hate then love type of the game. I am gonna be honest up until ch5, there was too much coincidence and stuff cannot and should not happen, then narrative channelled through a way that MC's options are felt like not enough or fake choices all together. Even I thought wtf, is this a KN because whatever I choose story was telling me the same things. So I could not continue the game and I came here and ranted about it. Then I thought with this rating, wrong party should be me, so I played it again and after story started to unravel, it really became an incredible game. I still have some reservations about the game though; I think some of the options are too punishing, I still feel some of the options are as useless, some connections between some characters are too out of blue etc. but if you could look pass them there is a gem behind it. Btw, I'll probably need up to 15 different path saves because I genuinely want to see each characters origin stories. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well for me hate then love type of the game. I am gonna be honest up until ch5, there was too much coincidence and stuff cannot and should not happen, then narrative channelled through a way that MC's options are felt like not enough or fake choices all together. Even I thought wtf, is this a KN because whatever I choose story was telling me the same things. So I could not continue the game and I came here and ranted about it. Then I thought with this rating, wrong party should be me, so I played it again and after story started to unravel, it really became an incredible game. I still have some reservations about the game though; I think some of the options are too punishing, I still feel some of the options are as useless, some connections between some characters are too out of blue etc. but if you could look pass them there is a gem behind it. Btw, I'll probably need up to 15 different path saves because I genuinely want to see each characters origin stories. :giggle::giggle::giggle:
I already have I think 7 of them... Lexi, Layla, Nikki, Cara, Gabi, Erynn, Val... yep 7 :ROFLMAO:

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020

The beach scene is almost finished. 5 more renders to go which I'll do tomorrow. I don't know yet if I'm happy with the second part, I'll see once it's all coded in. As of now, it feels rushed and incomplete. Maybe because I used renders from the first part and mixed in new ones when needed. It just feels it needs something else, more of a story itself rather than just another possible route for a scene. I'll revisit it in the future and write a completely separate script for it. It would take too long if I'll do it now and I want to continue with a new scene and finish this episode.
2 more scenes to go. The after-beach scene. Only possible on one of the routes. And one more Layla scene.
[/CITA]

Will it be out before the end of July?

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Reactions: giorgyo777

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Ok here we go:

NTR = No
Harem = No (you will have multiple relationships with the different characters at some point, but you will end up with 1 or none)

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-10-5-nyx.53676/post-3933715
Threesome =/= Harem

Nobody said anything about endings. A threesome is just sex. I think banging Layla and Elena at the same time is definitely a possibility.

Also as far as throuple endings, I think that's possible too, even if it's a slimmer possibility. Let's not pretend that Nyx has never changed her mind about shit since that post was written and that was three years ago. If Nyx thinks she could make it work narratively, then it could go in. If no, then no.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Many developers have realized that giving estimates only means that the trolls will pounce if anything delays the development. Not worth it.
So true. A few other threads I follow are awful about that. 4 or 5 months pass and all of a sudden the trolls come out of the woodwork with their "milker" accusations and constant whining.

This thread is rather well behaved in comparison even though it's been a little over 8 months since the last episode. We are all of course men of charm, culture, and sophisticated tastes in this thread. So it's to be expected.

• Haha
Reactions: Azeroth67000

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Do you really see Layla having a threesome? Sure, it would be hot with Elena. But I can't see her doing anything like that.

Reactions: PeraDrnda
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes