• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
If you say so. I think it's realistic.
Dude, you're just not getting my point are you... forget about what makes sense to you or not... the beach scene features 5, count them, FIVE LIs: Iris, Alexis, Erynn, Val & Tori... it should've been a "forced" scene that happens in various ways depending on your choices, even if you're single, because it's too juicy of a scene to just lock behind Alexis' paths... just the interactions with Daryl are enough of a reason to have that scene always play.

It's a massive missed opportunity to have the MC interact with basically half of the cast... If you're on Tori's path, she could've invited you to piss off Daryl (and you could've played that scene from the perspective of the other group on the beach)... if you're on Val's path, she could've invited you... if you're on no one else's path, you could've simply had a random run on the beach and found everyone having a nice time without inviting you...

There were soooo many interaction possibilities, AND the assets were all there... it really feels like Nyx went "ehh, fuck it"... again, a huge missed opportunity for no real reason at all. At this point it feels like there's only 2 main routes, Layla or Alexis, because everyone else's content seems to be locked behind those two, and that's kinda lame for many, many reasons.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well about Layla yes, Elena has some good content (together with the Layla content), Erynn....well she has content, didn't feel like she had any focus thought, especially not on her route.

Well yeah, i have no problem with the LI's breaking up with the MC, which happens in the game.
Val is negative received this update because it really doesn't fit with how she was portrayed until now. Dunno feels strange or like Nyx wants to force some drama for drama's sake and there is already enough of that, not every character needs a shit ton of that, it get's really tiring imo.

Hm, i haven't really noticed any racist comments, but that is more likely due to black guys usually being the main antagonists in ntr stories, so typical cliche.
Layla delivers in every aspect in this update, the scenes are sexy and even the possible break up, it's emotional, well acted and hits strongly as shit.
Erynn is ok but i still feel "robbed" if i don't have Alexis to trigger the beach scene... we've been talking about this for a few pages now, her solo ending feels abrupt.
Val kinda flipped the script this episode, i'll admit i never cared much for her, and i still found her behaviour weird, not the don't take anybody's shit girl from previous episodes.
There's a bunch of jokes about her taking the BBC because she's hanging out with Darryl, but i haven't seen any N word drops yet.
On Darryl he has a humanizing moment in the Layla part of the episode... and then he's at maximum douchebag harasser in later scenes, that makes it hard to emphatize with him...

This is not the same but an interesting example. My ex-wife had been with 4 guys her whole life. Had never given a BJ, never had a boyfriend in high school, and never brought a boyfriend home. But she had a one-night stand with a dude on spring break that was completely against her character.

The last woman I dated wanted our second date to be at a swinger's party. There are all kinds of people. All kinds of experience levels. Purity is a judgment call, not an actual thing. But you don't have to buy it. That is the character Nyx has created. No amount of "evidence" or real-life examples can sway someone who has made up their mind. Whether you buy it or not, Alexis has been a favorite character of the fans, despite having all the crazy things that make it a "reeeeally hard sell."

I would go for the character you described too, though. The edgy, no-limits, backstabbing girl would be just as great for me.
Of course everyone loves the girl that puts out(a lot) and is pretty much in every episode.
I find her too unbelievable, she starts dishonest, confident and sexually agressive and then... she flips a switch...
It's hard to understand how she never brought a boy home, yet she brings this one who:
She just met after 5 years.
Doesn't even remember her(that's how much of a relationship they had).
And presents serious danger to her friendships.
I've seen people do things with no logic, but that's too much "no logic" for a guy she barely knows, no matter how much of a Latino sex God he is lol.

And yeah i would prefer if she embraced her initial behaviour rather than switched, as a character i find her terrible and unbelievable, as a relationship she's uber dull.
But hey at least i can have sick pleasure destroying her confidence and pissing her off :cool:

Looks like Val is a good candidate for that. We shall see.
Hopefully no turn arounds this time, let her be bitchy and unrepentant.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
if you're on Val's path, she could've invited you...
Technically she did invite MC but he turned it down. :HideThePain:

But yeah I agree. I don't see any reason why the beach scene had to be gated behind Alexis. Though if MC accepted the invitation from anyone else other than Erynn, Lexi, or Iris, it would have probably required quite a few more renders because of the different perspective.

Reactions: LSC82

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Dude, you're just not getting my point are you... forget about what makes sense to you or not... the beach scene features 5, count them, FIVE LIs: Iris, Alexis, Erynn, Val & Tori... it should've been a "forced" scene that happens in various ways depending on your choices, even if you're single, because it's too juicy of a scene to just lock behind Alexis' paths... just the interactions with Daryl are enough of a reason to have that scene always play.

It's a massive missed opportunity to have the MC interact with basically half of the cast... If you're on Tori's path, she could've invited you to piss off Daryl (and you could've played that scene from the perspective of the other group on the beach)... if you're on Val's path, she could've invited you... if you're on no one else's path, you could've simply had a random run on the beach and found everyone having a nice time without inviting you...

There were soooo many interaction possibilities, AND the assets were all there... it really feels like Nyx went "ehh, fuck it"... again, a huge missed opportunity for no real reason at all. At this point it feels like there's only 2 main routes, Layla or Alexis, because everyone else's content seems to be locked behind those two, and that's kinda lame for many, many reasons.
Well, after the update, this is indeed the situation, although I would add Erynn as well because the relationship between them has developed a lot...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, after the update, this is indeed the situation, although I would add Erynn as well because the relationship between them has developed a lot...
Especially because if you are on her path you miss 1/2 of the content feels really off and disappointing the chapter kind of feels like it just ends randomly and makes it feel like it's a super short chapter yet if the beach scene was included would of made it so much better

Reactions: LSC82 and CDMsus

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Technically she did invite MC but he turned it down. :HideThePain:

But yeah I agree. I don't see any reason why the beach scene had to be gated behind Alexis. Though if MC accepted the invitation from anyone else other than Erynn, Lexi, or Iris, it would have probably required quite a few more renders because of the different perspective.
Yeah, of course it would've needed more renders and A LOT more writing, but I think it would've been well worth it just to finally have a scene where the MC has to interact with multiple characters at once and deal with the fallout depending on your choices... I mean, that's kind of the point of the game, no?

So yeah, it feels like laziness on the dev's part... either laziness or she felt she needed to push out an update and rushed the writing, because oh boy some scenes are a bit wonky on the writing side.

Don't get me started on that choice to explode on Alexis for that backwards cap thing... that was sooo badly written... such a poor way of starting a fight with one of the MGs... Same goes for how you can reject Layla out of nowhere for Elena... that could've also been handled better. Or like, why does Layla not say ANYTHING about that threesome smooch session they just had the previous day... you'd think she'd at least mention it in passing, right?

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Of course everyone loves the girl that puts out(a lot) and is pretty much in every episode.
I find her too unbelievable, she starts dishonest, confident and sexually agressive and then... she flips a switch...
It's hard to understand how she never brought a boy home, yet she brings this one who, she just met after 5 years, doesn't even remember her(that's how much of a relationship they had) and presents serious danger to her friendships.

And yeah i would prefer if she embraced her initial behaviour rather than switched, as a character i find her terrible and unbelievable, as a relationship she's uber dull.
But hey at least i can have sick pleasure destroying her confidence and pissing her off.
Actually this one acknowledged by the MC a few times in the game. Like he said he knew nothing about his gf, was he acted rashly to become her boyfriend etc. I felt like MC feels manipulated by Alexis.

For how believable she is, what I got from her path she had feelings for MC even before he left. On the plane, first she thought he was hot then after MC told his story she noticed who he is and decided to take her chances hence miles high club scene.
Then she regretted her decision and left MC, still she could not stop the emotions so she waited for him at the airport. Second date, MC showed up unannounced to her working place with Zach all charming and all so she could not stop her emotions again. She literally ditched her best friend so she can share another moment with MC again, so they went to concert together. Couldn't tell to Erynn, could not tell to MC because everything was going to shatter. All in all, what I gathered from her interactions she is madly in love with MC, probably more than Erynn and because of that she crosses every line she has. Therefore it is understandable she never gave bj, never bring any boy to her room, acting all shy, timid after they started to date etc. All these are new for her because what she feels for MC is unique too. So, I think she is one of the most believable in the game with her sister and I saw exactly same thing happened to a friend(that shit ended terribly for her though).

Hopefully no turn arounds this time, let her be bitchy and unrepentant.
I am not sure about it but like I said we will see.

Reactions: BadMoonZ

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

it's to force unneeded drama down the line... well you know what, I'm not fucking biting. You don't give us Elena without killing Layla inside, fine, I just won't touch that route and be done with it. Same with Iris locked behind Lexi, I like Iris a lot but not like this please. If given the option for a clean route for both I'd gladly take it, but not this forced bullshit.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Especially because if you are on her path you miss 1/2 of the content feels really off and disappointing the chapter kind of feels like it just ends randomly and makes it feel like it's a super short chapter yet if the beach scene was included would of made it so much better
It's true, if you're on Erynn's path, the content is short, but for those who are only interested in her, it's a big improvement...However, you can get new twists about her even if you're on Alex's path and kiss Erynn after the photo shoot. Also, you go to him in the dressing room on the beach... But for that, you need the right contact points for the answer options...

Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Actually this one acknowledged by the MC a few times in the game. Like he said he knew nothing about his gf, was he acted rashly to become her boyfriend etc. I felt like MC feels manipulated by Alexis.

For how believable she is, what I got from her path she had feelings for MC even before he left. On the plane, first she thought he was hot then after MC told his story she noticed who he is and decided to take her chances hence miles high club scene.
Then she regretted her decision and left MC, still she could not stop the emotions so she waited for him at the airport. Second date, MC showed up unannounced to her working place with Zach all charming and all so she could not stop her emotions again. She literally ditched her best friend so she can share another moment with MC again, so they went to concert together. Couldn't tell to Erynn, could not tell to MC because everything was going to shatter. All in all, what I gathered from her interactions she is madly in love with MC, probably more than Erynn and because of that she crosses every line she has. Therefore it is understandable she never gave bj, never bring any boy to her room, acting all shy, timid after they started to date etc. All these are new for her because what she feels for MC is unique too. So, I think she is one of the most believable in the game with her sister and I saw exactly same thing happened to a friend(that shit ended terribly for her though).
Well said exactly how I feel she is one of the more believable characters and I personally think probably one of the better ones in terms of character background. Hell after the initial break up with her after the Erynn drama comes to light and you get back together. Alexis feels like a proper girlfriend more than most LI on other avn games I've played. even Erynn kind of gives me that proper girlfriend feeling with how playful she is with the MC even tho they technically haven't acknowledged their feeling to on another yet just in their thoughts / head and aren't officially with on another yet and kinda are at the same time.

Yet with me thinking Alexis is a better character somehow I still prefer Erynn slightly more I don't know why hell Erynn makes me feel sad / bummed out when i finish a replay or update cause I need to wait for more .

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
that scene is when you reject Layla coz of Elena, nothing to do with Lexi
I thought because of Layla mentioning Lex or Lexi that somehow is conected to Alexis. It really pains me to look at Layla crying. Nevertheless thanks for clearing things out.

I can't wait till September to get my hands on my laptop and play EP11.

• Sad
Reactions: mnotwoke

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Man it really pains to look at Layla crying. I presume that this scene is conected with Alexis. Is it the same if player chose Elena over Layla?
This is really a cruel moment for Layla...(I didn't do it) I wonder how many players actually take the risk to throw away and destroy everything they have achieved so far...I don't think Elena will have a separate path (it's been a long time). that's why the experiment fails with him...He has a much greater emotional attachment to Layla than MC.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I thought because of Layla mentioning Lex or Lexi that somehow is conected to Alexis. It really pains me to look at Layla crying. Nevertheless thanks for clearing things out.

I can't wait till September to get my hands on my laptop and play EP11.
nope, it's Lex comforting her after the "breakup"

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
This is really a cruel moment for Layla...(I didn't do it) I wonder how many players actually take the risk to throw away and destroy everything they have achieved so far...I don't think Elena will have a separate path (it's been a long time). that's why the experiment fails with him...He has a much greater emotional attachment to Layla than MC.
After seing Layla cry i think i'm def droping Elena. Don't get me wrong Elena is hot as f but i simpley don't have heart to do it to Layla. I know it's weak and pathetic but that's simpley me. I also agree with you that in order to get Elena you have to build up relations with Layla, in other words you can't get one without the other and i also think that there won't be seperate path for Elena. I think even Nyx confirmed that one time and for that i give her credit because she made the aproach for every girl different.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
eh, that breakup scene with layla is kinda badly written... we all know Elena will always have Layla's back, so I don't see how breaking up with Layla could possibly lead to something with Elena. If there's a path with Elena it kinda has to be WITH Layla too at this point.

Reactions: jimbro

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Hey, I recently had to completely clear my disk so I have none of my saves. So just to have a priority list. Whitch girls have updates this time? I know about Lyla/Elena and Erryn but what about the others?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes