xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
If John touches Meli again, i'll kill him. He had her already, now it's MC's turn who will make Erry a Sis or Bro. :ROFLMAO:
Guy definitely likes having fun without giving a shit about the consequences. John is out there to spread the seed... I mean, the love as much as he can.:sneaky: After all the hints dropped so far, I'm convinced he's Erynn's mystery bio dad and she and Iris are half-sisters. Wouldn't make sense if they weren't. My q is, who the fuck is that Navarro dude ?? Is he MC's bio dad or Alexis and Layla's ?? Considering how rich they are, I'd say it's the latter, but who's the guy in Gabi's pic we saw in her bedroom ??o_O

That's why he's the MC's daddy figure.
Yeah, John's a cool guy. Don't know how serious it's gonna be between them, but I let Emiliy date him in all my playthroughs just coz he was a real dad figure to the MC when he dated Iris and to piss off MC's bio dad.

what Nyx wrote bout Mel is a difficult path
Nyx is too much of a drama queen and likes to add a lot of it even where it isn't needed. I understand not having the possibility to go for Melissa on an Erynn solo or Erynn - Lexi path, but on all of them is plain ridiculous. As long as they keep it a secret, they can fuck like rabbits and the MC can bust as many nuts in her pussy as he wants without anyone having anything to bitch about, and even if Erynn and Emily would still do it for 'the plot', they should understand that Melissa's a grown ass attractive woman who also needs love and... dick, like all women do. The MC doesn't have to marry her or make Erynn call him daddy, if she don't want to:ROFLMAO:, he just needs to fuck her brains out as much as he and we fans want.:whistle:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Yeah, John's a cool guy. Don't know how serious it's gonna be between them, but I let Emiliy date him in all my playthroughs just coz he was a real dad figure to the MC when he dated Iris and to piss off MC's bio dad.
I hope Nyx writes that scene. John and MC bio dad meeting or MC bio dad walks in while John and Emily are banging.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly I think erynn is the main LI but:
Alexis path is solid, hard to add some drama, nyx is trying to add some spice with iris but I think Lexi is the right choice for who appreciates a well written vanilla path.
Erynn is boring, even if you are on her path she doesn't make a serious move and makes her path boring, she has some credits because we want to know about her father (I know but don't wanna make spoilers) and the end of Ethan's plot.
Not the worst LI but...
I'm curious to see more sha'carri
I agree with you about Erynn feeling more like the main LI. But she isnt boring to me but everyone has different taste. I enjoy the wholesome scenes where you are just hanging out / the playful scenes with Alexis and Erynn more than when you have sex with Alexis. So because of that I find them equally good tho I do think Erynn is more playful than Alexis. Yeah I'm probably one of the rare few that has Erynn as their #1 LI across all AVN's but my top 4 are basically all tied only very minior things make me choose 1 over than the other.

Sephiroth_85

Mar 31, 2022
I agree with you about Erynn feeling more like the main LI. But she isnt boring to me but everyone has different taste. I enjoy the wholesome scenes where you are just hanging out / the playful scenes with Alexis and Erynn more than when you have sex with Alexis. So because of that I find them equally good tho I do think Erynn is more playful than Alexis. Yeah I'm probably one of the rare few that has Erynn as their #1 LI across all AVN's but my top 4 are basically all tied only very minior things make me choose 1 over than the other.
playing this game for fapping on sex scene is reductive, drama and dialogues are the main plus of this game, I like Lexi for she being her not for Sex scenes.
This game is maybe the most well written I ever played

Reactions: mnotwoke

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I can agree with you 100% on that that's why this is my #1 game I think or at least top 3.
Wish I could say the same, but these last couple of updates... the cracks are starting to show. If I were Nyx I'd take some time to polish & clean things up before going further and before the game gets out of her hands. Oh well, nothing to do except hope for the best I suppose... :confused:

Still, I do have Intertwined on my top 10 "must plays", despite all its flaws, which ain't an easy feat, all things considered.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Wish I could say the same, but these last couple of updates... the cracks are starting to show. If I were Nyx I'd take some time to polish & clean things up before going further and before the game gets out of her hands. Oh well, nothing to do except hope for the best I suppose... :confused:

Still, I do have Intertwined on my top 10 "must plays", despite all its flaws, which ain't an easy feat, all things considered.
Honestly for me where it shines is it's characters which is why it's in top 3 instead of top 10 but I do think story overall is just average or slightly above but I started on 10.5 so the cracks aren't showing that bad for me.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Honestly for me where it shines is it's characters which is why it's in top 3 instead of top 10 but I do think story overall is just average or slightly above but I started on 10.5 so the cracks aren't showing that bad for me.
Oh yeah, it's super well written overall... I mean, listen, it's basically like one of those dumb CW teen drama shows, but that's kinda what I like about it and what makes it unique...

That said, there ARE other games with amazing characters & writing that are a bit more cohesive and focused (plus they have better production overall), but in terms of the type of thing Nyx is doing, she's probably the best in that regard, but she really needs to tighten the ship, because it could go to shit easily at this point.

Sephiroth_85

Mar 31, 2022
Oh yeah, it's super well written overall... I mean, listen, it's basically like one of those dumb CW teen drama shows, but that's kinda what I like about it and what makes it unique...

That said, there ARE other games with amazing characters & writing that are a bit more cohesive and focused (plus they have better production overall), but in terms of the type of thing Nyx is doing, she's probably the best in that regard, but she really needs to tighten the ship, because it could go to shit easily at this point.
I think this game has to end, another maximum 4 chapters and stop otherwise the risk of screwing up like a lot of beautiful games screwed by the will of money is high

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I think this game has to end, another maximum 4 chapters and stop otherwise the risk of screwing up like a lot of beautiful games screwed by the will of money is high
hmmm... nah I think it can go on for quite a while still, but more than anything, it needs to have a solid plan moving forward... right now it feels a bit aimless.

Like, again, take the beach scene, it's a MASSIVE wasted opportunity, that scene could've and should've led to a lot of longtime coming confrontations between the characters... I mean, the game is called "Intertwined" for a reason, right? the beach scene had a ton of potential to really start moving things forward within the various PTs, whether it's on the Erynn PT, the Alexis one(s), the Tori one, the Iris one, the Val one, etc... heck, just the lack of interaction between MC & his rival is a wasted opportunity.

So in the end, while I didn't think this update was bad or short by anymeans, it did feel rushed and truncated... so that's the tpye of thing the game needs to avoid going forward... that and some other writing issues. When you have so much branching you need to be careful and have an air tight plan, otherwise this is what happens and the game starts feeling like the Alexis & Layla show, where the other branches/PTs start feeling not worth the time.

And I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I think that could become an issue.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That's not the shirt I'm talking about, it's the ugly blue one with stripes:
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0005.png

screenshot0006.png
screenshot0006.png
screenshot0007.png
screenshot0007.png

She's told it was a present and doesn't care... And no dude, there's nothing "normal" about destroying someone else's shit, under ANY circumstance... and buying you a new one is not an excuse either, it's still symptomatic of a classic control freak... SHE decides which shirt you're gonna wear and which you won't.
Ah my bad, wrong shirt.
Completely forgot about that scene as it didn't bothered me, was happy to get rid of that ugly shirt.

Still jealous doesn't make much sense, she hates the shirt (rightfully it's ugly as fuck) and because her ex had the same iirc, had nothing to do with Erynn.
And while ripping it is rude yeah, if your gf/wife asking you to not wear something/or to wear something makes her a control freak...oh boy :ROFLMAO:

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
And while ripping it is rude yeah, if your gf/wife asking you to not wear something/or to wear something makes her a control freak...oh boy :ROFLMAO:
I can guarantee you that were the roles reversed this most certainly would be seen as controlling. Not only that but it would probably be plastered all over TikTok.

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If we were going to dinner or some kind of date sure I wont call that a control freak if it is something they just dont like but something casual or when you are not out with id probally diagree and still listen to said GF

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Though now that you bring it up, I think it's funny how the MC literally loses his shit at Alexis, cancels their date and makes her cry when she says his backward hat looked douchey, but he seems perfectly cool with Nikki ripping up Erynn's gift.
I mean, the MC looks just dumb with that hat. Also when were they in fashion...some 20 years ago with the idiots that wanted to be the cool kids and wannabe rapper, i would have been more bothered if Alexis (and Emily) wouldn't have said that it looks dumb.

But the whole scene to be angry about her comment feels just so out of place and made you feel really stupit.
I wouldn't even choose this if want to piss off Alexis (and i have fun doing that).
Was likely the worst written scene in the game so far.

The John is everything the MC was supposed to be, cool, winning his fights and inside Melissa :cautious: :Kappa:
Yeah, wouldn't be surprised at all if John is the one which get's the happy ending with a Emily/Melissa throuple, while the MC fails miserably with Layla/Elena :cautious:

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
hmmm... nah I think it can go on for quite a while still, but more than anything, it needs to have a solid plan moving forward... right now it feels a bit aimless.

Like, again, take the beach scene, it's a MASSIVE wasted opportunity, that scene could've and should've led to a lot of longtime coming confrontations between the characters... I mean, the game is called "Intertwined" for a reason, right? the beach scene had a ton of potential to really start moving things forward within the various PTs, whether it's on the Erynn PT, the Alexis one(s), the Tori one, the Iris one, the Val one, etc... heck, just the lack of interaction between MC & his rival is a wasted opportunity.

So in the end, while I didn't think this update was bad or short by anymeans, it did feel rushed and truncated... so that's the tpye of thing the game needs to avoid going forward... that and some other writing issues. When you have so much branching you need to be careful and have an air tight plan, otherwise this is what happens and the game starts feeling like the Alexis & Layla show, where the other branches/PTs start feeling not worth the time.

And I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I think that could become an issue.
This update was good, actually pretty incredible if you are a Layla fan, decent if you are Erynn or Iris (provided you got the beach scene).
Like someone said a few pages back, this game needs to start solving the problems it has setup rather than dropping more issues on our heads...

The beach scene feels like a waste, first because it's unreasonably gated(a scene with so many LIs, tied to a single girl), second because no matter what you do there things remain status quo, it doesn't move things in any significant way...
To actually break status quo you need to act like a total douche in a dumb scene that comes, literally, 3 minutes after leaving the beach... so that was a wasted opportunity, passed on the perfect opportunity for conflict only to add it later in a hamfisted way.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This update was good, actually pretty incredible if you are a Layla fan, decent if you are Erynn or Iris (provided you got the beach scene).
Like someone said a few pages back, this game needs to start solving the problems it has setup rather than dropping more issues on our heads...

The beach scene feels like a waste, first because it's unreasonably gated, second because no matter what you do there things remain status quo, it doesn't move things in any significant way...
To actually break status quo you need to act like a total douche in a dumb scene that comes, literally, 3 minutes after leaving the beach... so that was a wasted opportunity, passed on the perfect opportunity for conflict only to add it later in a hamfisted way.
Yeah I agree at first i was really disappointed after playimng solo Erynn with how it ended but after playing Lexi I calmed down and was more or less happy , still need to play start to finish Layla tho havent done that one yet as I always saw her as friend over LI

Reactions: LSC82

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I can guarantee you that were the roles reversed this most certainly would be seen as controlling. Not only that but it would probably be plastered all over TikTok.
I don't mind, makes the character feels alive and luckily you can just end the relationship.

Trying to clean and sanitize everyone makes the medium boring as a TV show catering to this same people you cited.

Reactions: Nurikabe
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes