shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
First I need to clarify something. All of my simping power goes to Nikki, so I am not a Iris simp. I was merely suggesting a way out to dear friend, Dessolos , who lost his way due to his simping of Erynn. :LOL:

I am simping for Nikki and I also like Elena and Iris. I am okay with most of the other LIs, like Layla, Gabi etc. and not really sure about Val. Lastly, I dislike Alexis and Erynn with the drama they brought. :giggle:
for me was easy knowing i can do a little shannanigans with the mil's but now i dont even care for the game only elena/s path ,no milfs li's ,endgame for me

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Poor Rachel, none liked her but it's not her fault, it's the dev that charged her with so many "nope" traits :D

speaking of Darryl, i was wondering what's the deal with Valeria ?
I had never done a playthrough focused on her simply because that's the only LI of the whole game that i see no appeal to her, so i may have missed some clues only found on her routes.

From what i gathered on other playthroughs :
- she's after Darryl and keep the MC as a second choice in case things do not go well with Darryl.
- she never stop to look at the MC with her emotionless fish-like expression for some reason at every opportunities.
- she states that she does not like being touched but spend most of her appearances with either Darryl or the MC hands (even if he is on another LI route) all over her (and sometimes Zach's ones too)
- she's the only woman that tolerate being around Zach even if she mentionned later that she has no feeling for him.
- she likes being around Tori a lot, the Tori that has fucked half the college population
- Her phone is full of photos that looks like ones people send to each other in seduction plays

So in the end it seems to me that Valeria is actually a "player" and while she has not (yet as she's new) fucked half the college like Tori, it seems she is busy going around trying to seduce male characters a lot.
Interestingly, the 3 males characters we know she's busy getting around (Darryl, Zach and MC) aren't on good term anymore. Does this mean she additionally likes to manipulate her targetted men into getting hostile with each other ?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I personally dont think Val is being a player. The way I see things which im probably way wrong about. Is that I think maybe Val is actually secretly a closet nympho while at the same is somewhat shy and she is just going out of her comfort zone to try get confrontable with being touched at least with the guys she is interested in.

My other theory is part of it might be cause of her mother cause if I recall correctly her mother is some kind of famous person. So that maybe she isnt actual shy but acts like it in public most of the time but actually is just a nympho but has to be smart about it cause of her mother.

Nothing to back my claims or anything but that's what it seems / feels like to me atm. I know im probably way off the mark on this one but that's the fun in AVN's think about how you interpret a character when there isnt a lot of info on them till updates come.

Reactions: Regularus

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Interestingly, the 3 males characters we know she's busy getting around (Darryl, Zach and MC) aren't on good term anymore. Does this mean she additionally likes to manipulate her targetted men into getting hostile with each other ?
So as you say yourself you have not made any moves on Val or given her indication you're interested in her.

Yet somehow you still think she's manipulated Zach into disliking you (that's clearly on Ethan) and Darryl into disliking you (that's because Tori showed interest in you while being his girlfriend)?

I'm not sure I see the logic.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Poor Rachel, none liked her but it's not her fault, it's the dev that charged her with so many "nope" traits :D

I had never done a playthrough focused on her simply because that's the only LI of the whole game that i see no appeal to her, so i may have missed some clues only found on her routes.

- she's after Darryl and keep the MC as a second choice in case things do not go well with Darryl.
- she never stop to look at the MC with her emotionless fish-like expression for some reason at every opportunities.
- she states that she does not like being touched but spend most of her appearances with either Darryl or the MC hands (even if he is on another LI route) all over her (and sometimes Zach's ones too)
- she's the only woman that tolerate being around Zach even if she mentionned later that she has no feeling for him.
- she likes being around Tori a lot, the Tori that has fucked half the college population
- Her phone is full of photos that looks like ones people send to each other in seduction plays

So in the end it seems to me that Valeria is actually a "player" and while she has not (yet as she's new) fucked half the college like Tori, it seems she is busy going around trying to seduce male characters a lot.
OMG, "emotionless fish like expression"!!! Ahahaha, you fucking NAILED IT, dude!!! :D :D :D I was trying to find words for that, but couldn't and you fucking sent it straight out! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

The one thing about Val is that she likes dominant and competitive people, men especially. Tori is a dominant woman and Daryl is literally a bull in rut.

You can only start a path with her if you start fighting with Daryl a the track and don't let her overtake you at the start of the training at the camp (which leads to Daryl shit-talking you).

She's like one of those moose cows, however they're called, who gets wet when males started bashing their skulls against each other and try to kill the other for a chance to mate with her. I'm half thinking that if Daryll and MC started fist-fighting, she would just get naked on the track right there and then and ready herself to be mounted by whoever wins. ;) :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Regularus

BigMal235

Nov 8, 2023

I am not sure how you came to these conclusions. To me, she simply uses Darryl to make the MC jealous. Look at the scene at the stadium. She keeps looking at the MC and Layla while she lets Darryl flirt with her - btw. it's also not like she's been ever actively flirting with him neither, but I agree that she lets him to get away with stuff she shouldn't have if she wasn't interested, but as far as we know - this only happens in the MC's presence

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say while you are right one some things, I don't agree with others.

Mainly that she is "after" Darryl. She's not. She is simply trying to make conversation or is simply putting up with him in interactions. If we show some interest or are playful with her she has more interest in us than Darryl.

There is a difference between being touched and 'being touched'. Again, I would say it, depending on the interest level and with who, she is either putting up with it for the sake of it (Darryl) or doesn't mind the touching (mainly us).

I don't think she likes being around Tori. I think she more or less puts up being around Tori just to the sake of making conversation.

As for the pictures, who doesn't have a phone with pictures to share on a moments notice. Hell, even to have/take a picture that looks/makes them feel good in the moment. Women, am I right?

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I am not sure how you came to these conclusions. To me, she simply uses Darryl to make the MC jealous. Look at the scene at the stadium. She keeps looking at the MC and Layla while she lets Darryl flirt with her - btw. it's also not like she's been ever actively flirting with him neither, but I agree that she lets him to get away with stuff she shouldn't have if she wasn't interested, but as far as we know - this only happens in the MC's presence
If you go into the script files you see that Val relationship is literally hinging on the MC being an asshole alpha steroid monkey attitude. All her plus points are when you are being aggressive. She likes aggressive alpha men. Zach ain't it. Daryll is. MC can be.

BigMal235

Nov 8, 2023
If you go into the script files you see that Val relationship is literally hinging on the MC being an asshole alpha steroid monkey attitude. All her plus points are when you are being aggressive. She likes aggressive alpha men. Zach ain't it. Daryll is. MC can be.
Maybe, but that still doesn't mean that she is a hoe, a nympho or whatever; or that she is after Daryll at all. You said it yourself - she likes competitive males. Anything else is just your theory

Reactions: mnotwoke

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Maybe, but that still doesn't mean that she is a hoe, a nympho or whatever; or that she is after Daryll at all. You said it yourself - she likes competitive males. Anything else is just your theory
Should've been more specific, sorry.

I was trying to comment on your saying " she simply uses Darryl to make the MC jealous ". What I was trying to say is that maybe it's just as simple that she's not using Darryl at all, maybe she is actually attracted to him because he is demonstrating all the traits that she wants in a man.

That is also why MC fails to start a path with her: he is not aggressive and alpha enough if he backs down from a fight.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah my 2 nympho theory's are probably way off the mark in all honestly. But I do think at the very least it's something in the middle cause to me it feels like she's shy and isnt at the same time. But that might be cause of her mother as well and having to maintain a good public image because of her mother's career. That is also assuming theory's about her mother are true as well.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Can you please stop shitting on Daryl already?
The poor dude as been cucked by half the city already!
yeah he is an asshole to the MC but its 2 times already my MC cucked him... so fair is fair!
He is just a young man trying to find his way in this world!
he is also black so 80% chance he has no father figure around
and therefore doesn´t know how to interact or socialize outside his instincts and hormones!
but he is not stupid, once he saw what Lucas was about with the MC he scrammed!
Not that he wouldn´t stand for an homie but Lucas is not a friend just an acquaintance!
Probably his only chance at life is with sports, so the MC is jeopardizing his only chance at a scholarship!
Daryl is probably the Male version of Elena and yet everyone goes poor Elena but nobody gives a shit about him!
we could call it racism, but we all know its not that... its because he was born without a hole between his legs!
You wanna fuck Nyx? sure go ahead, so does he to get back at his cheating girlfriend!
you call him a bull? the dude as been cucked non stop,
probably only girls he fucked besides Tori was the hoes Tori arranged for him...
proving she doesn´t give a shit about him!
fuck if it was me on his position i would be a probable school shooter!
so if you want Val go and fight for her, if you don´t want her stop cock blocking a brother, ffs!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Daryl is probably the Male version of Elena and yet everyone goes poor Elena but nobody gives a shit about him!
This is probably actually true I recall think it was on the Niki route you order pizza and Daryl was the one doing the Delivery. From what I recall it seemed like he wasn't just working that job because it's a job but like he was helping out his family or something. Not sure if it was actually explained only saw the scene once.

Reactions: Warscared
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes