Oct 10, 2022
Well, even a toddler knows how to use the search function properly. If you ask me, they should ban all the kids asking "compressed?" or "android?" because they failed to prove their age. You can't be an adult if you're not have the ability to use the search function.
What you say is offensive to stupid people, you know that right? ;)

Oct 10, 2022
LSC82 Dessolos

I've kept my promise and tried to play both Alexis and Erynn paths as open-minded as I can be, well long story short I no longer hate Alexis Monroe and Erynn "Not what you think" Orlandi. I should confess I was wrong about Alexis. She is really lovely person. Since I tried almost every path to see what's going on with them, I made her cry a lot and I felt very bad about it. I mostly understand her reasoning. I still have some reservations about Erynn though and I think we should see more about her to make sure what's going on with her. Though, I no longer hate her. :giggle:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
LSC82 Dessolos

I've kept my promise and tried to play both Alexis and Erynn paths as open-minded as I can be, well long story short I no longer hate Alexis Monroe and Erynn "Not what you think" Orlandi. I should confess I was wrong about Alexis. She is really lovely person. Since I tried almost every path to see what's going on with them, I made her cry a lot and I felt very bad about it. I mostly understand her reasoning. I still have some reservations about Erynn though and I think we should see more about her to make sure what's going on with her. Though, I no longer hate her. :giggle:
Good enough, i'll take it :LOL: .

Make sure to keep going down their paths on the next chapters(you already did the hard work anyhow).

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
LSC82 Dessolos

Glad to hear it which reminds me I need to redo all my saves at some point they are a unorganized messed haha. I still need to try give Layla a fair chance one of these days just never got around to it lol. I skipped through the game once just to see her parts / content but not a proper save with her. Hard for me to see her as more than a friend.

Oct 10, 2022
Good enough, i'll take it :LOL: .

Make sure to keep going down their paths on the next chapters(you already did the hard work anyhow).
I am not sure I did the hard work tbh, my save files are just mess right now. I kept branching from other saves, I named them all but still too messy. So I think at least I should organise them. :giggle:

Glad to hear it which reminds me I need to redo all my saves at some point they are a unorganized messed haha. I still need to try give Layla a fair chance one of these days just never got around to it lol. I skipped through the game once just to see her parts / content but not a proper save with her. Hard for me to see her as more than a friend.
Same here, save files are just mess and I've reached over 100 pages.:D

I really like Layla path she is really cute, only downside if you like her you'll probably like Elena too which means huge drama at the end. :rolleyes:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I am not sure I did the hard work tbh, my save files are just mess right now. I kept branching from other saves, I named them all but still too messy. So I think at least I should organise them. :giggle:

Same here, save files are just mess and I've reached over 100 pages.:D

I really like Layla path she is really cute, only downside if you like her you'll probably like Elena too which means huge drama at the end. :rolleyes:
Yeah Elena I liked alot and don't get me started on how much I loved the color of her nipples lol. I almost liked Elena more than my other 2 favorites but she wasn't quite there just yet but she is still a top tier LI for me overall. Yet I only see Layla as a good / best friend at least for right now.

Oct 10, 2022
Yeah Elena I liked alot and don't get me started on how much I loved the color of her nipples lol. I almost liked Elena more than my other 2 favorites but she wasn't quite there just yet but she is still a top tier LI for me overall. Yet I only see Layla as a good / best friend at least for right now.
Oh then you are in treat, as far as I am aware only path for solo Elena goes through breaking Layla's heart. I really genuinely wishfully hope we will have another way in, I simply can't do that to Layla. :( Btw, I also like Elena more than Layla too. Also #TeamNikki :giggle:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Oh then you are in treat, as far as I am aware only path for solo Elena goes through breaking Layla's heart. I really genuinely wishfully hope we will have another way in, I simply can't do that to Layla. :( Btw, I also like Elena more than Layla too. Also #TeamNikki :giggle:
I have a hard time seeing a solo Elena path, the game forced you to stay(and make out and do other things) with Layla for far too long, and destroy her heart on the way out.
This is a game and of course Nyx can write anything she wants... but before the Elena path even gets a proper start i feel it's going to require a LOT of suspension of disbelief for everyone to be ok with the situation...

I'm much more optimistic about some playtime with both of them, there have been enough signs that they wouldn't object too much to the idea.

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
LSC82 Dessolos

OH , but never ever be a traitor like me OR ELSE ? :cry: or this is what you get :cry:
00 Traitor 1.png
:cry: :cry: :cry: and this what I get.
00 Traitor 1.png 00 Traitor 2 .png 00 Traitor 3.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Oct 10, 2022

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dude, I probably got every single scene of Alexis and Erynn. I break Alexis' heart so many times, I really felt bad which is rare for me. :):):)

Also, "Erynn lying" scene was worse than this. :unsure: Not as bad as Layla crying though. :cry:
Yes , and I have relations with Lexi , Layla and Cara and Gabi 2 , and I got this scene when Cara come to my home and get in. :cry: :sleep:
Yes , and I rarely do such a thing except if there is Harem tag , but this is the 1st time I play this game from more than 1 year ago with No experiance with any thing , So I hope the girls forgive me.
and I play the game many times for every separate indvidual girl and it is OK now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes