Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This is one hard asf decision, why can't we have a 3rd one to avoid ending someone path
View attachment 3242966
While that decision was easy for me since I see Layla more as a friend than a LI. I love and hate it when there are tough decisions like that. On one hand it makes for a great game when you can't decide which character you like more but it equally sucks at same time. Since that usually means hurting the other LI, having to replay the game or something.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
True, luckyli Valeria is salvageable but others aren't, while games like this are fun in a way, sometimes we don't want a decision like this, even GTA gave us one that saves all protagonists
The thing is that I'm not a fan of games like drama or something similar. but looking at this game I want to download it, it’s been in my plans for a year now, but I’ve always been scared by these decisions that I’ll have to make later... I’m not saying that I have to be with all the girls, I mean I don’t know which one I want choose later or who to stay with to continue the story, and suddenly then I have to save everyone one by one and play along different paths :LOL:

Reactions: Leongen43

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
While that decision was easy for me since I see Layla more as a friend than a LI. I love and hate it when there are tough decisions like that. On one hand it makes for a great game when you can't decide which character you like more but it equally sucks at same time. Since that usually means hurting the other LI, having to replay the game or something.
True.

Jul 11, 2021
True, with Tori I didn't mind as much, since I didn't see much interest in her since start, but Alexis & Layla are cute, and tough choice, also weird, seeing how later
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 11, 2021
The thing is that I'm not a fan of games like drama or something similar. but looking at this game I want to download it, it’s been in my plans for a year now, but I’ve always been scared by these decisions that I’ll have to make later... I’m not saying that I have to be with all the girls, I mean I don’t know which one I want choose later or who to stay with to continue the story, and suddenly then I have to save everyone one by one and play along different paths :LOL:
True, hopefully at some point someone makes a mod to let us not have worry about that, or something, or the author revisits this, and adds a 3rd option for some of these cases, atleast with Tori, we can decline her first time, but then we get a 2nd opportunity, hopefully we can see the same with Alexis and others?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
hopefully it's not a small update, that u can finish in a day or something
That's why I always replay my favorite AVN's when it comes to updates so the game seems longer so if the update is short and a disappointment it doesn't feel as bad lol but not everyone has the time to do that. Hell I don't really but I still do it anyways lol.

Reactions: Dark Silence

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Why the fuck everyone misses the conversation with Elena at the beach? Elena basically confess to MC and MC as thick as a brick did not understand what Elena meant.
View attachment 3240071
View attachment 3240073

Then she is happy afterwards, I really don't think she will be against the idea and it won't take long to convince her. Also, Layla was very sad when MC confess about Alexis but she accepted very quickly. All it will take Elena and Layla patch up things and it'll be alright.

Though, I don't think I'd choose a path that makes Layla cry. So, still hoping for a separate Elena path like Secret Alexis Path or throuple with both of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, I keep seeing this.

What is the Secret Alexis path?
Isnt it either you're on her path or not?

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Okay, I keep seeing this.

What is the Secret Alexis path?
Isnt it either you're on her path or not?
Alexis Secret Path (ASP for short) is basically a Layla PT, buuuut with a difference... you need to be rude to Alexis from the get go (I don't like that, btw, I wish it would work just by not having sex with her) in the plane and not interact with her basically, it also requires you to be friends, but not too much with Erynn, and you need to be on Layla's path... since you'll get a different scene once Layla invites you to the jacuzzi the 1st time, you'll get an Alexis & Erynn scene, instead of a scene with the mom.

What it does is that Erynn talks to Alexis about you and kinda pushes her to date you, so even tho you haven't interacted with Alexis all that much and you're basically on Layla's PT, she'll start falling for you anyways, but she's very reticent because she knows Layla likes you.

Sooo it has a bigger drama potential down the road in terms of the two sisters. Oh the ASP is also the only other path where you can go to the beach in the last episode (you get invited because Erynn is pushing Alexis to flirt with you), so it's maybe the more content-full PT? :unsure:

It's unclear why it exists tbh... I guess we could speculate whether it'll lead to a Layla/Alexis throuple, but that's VERY unlikely given how jealous and clingy Alexis is... plus Nyx has a no-no policy on incest anyways, so my best guess is just more extra-drama for the sisters.

OR, it's maybe a much slower Alexis path where you don't hook up with her from the begining... that might actually be the reason why it exists, there's always people complaining about relationships that develop too quickly in AVNs (even tho I don't think it applies to this game).

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Alexis Secret Path (ASP for short) is basically a Layla PT, buuuut with a difference... you need to be rude to Alexis from the get go (I don't like that, btw, I wish it would work just by not having sex with her) in the plane and not interact with her basically, it also requires you to be friends, but not too much with Erynn, and you need to be on Layla's path... since you'll get a different scene once Layla invites you to the jacuzzi the 1st time, you'll get an Alexis & Erynn scene, instead of a scene with the mom.

What it does is that Erynn talks to Alexis about you and kinda pushes her to date you, so even tho you haven't interacted with Alexis all that much and you're basically on Layla's PT, she'll start falling for you anyways, but she's very reticent because she knows Layla likes you.

Sooo it has a bigger drama potential down the road in terms of the two sisters. Oh the ASP is also the only other path where you can go to the beach in the last episode (you get invited because Erynn is pushing Alexis to flirt with you), so it's maybe the more content-full PT? :unsure:

It's unclear why it exists tbh... I guess we could speculate whether it'll lead to a Layla/Alexis throuple, but that's VERY unlikely given how jealous and clingy Alexis is... plus Nyx has a no-no policy on incest anyways, so my best guess is just more extra-drama for the sisters.

OR, it's maybe a much slower Alexis path where you don't hook up with her from the begining... that might actually be the reason why it exists, there's always people complaining about relationships that develop too quickly in AVNs (even tho I don't think it applies to this game).
So I went ahead and speedran for that exact scenario.

This is.... tsk, so odd.

Why is such an obscure path even a thing? It's even weirder because it can get fully mixed up with an Elena / Layla choice playthru as well. Like... How is it even gonna work?

You dont have an Elena choice, then you automatically sleep with Layla, essentially SHOULD be closing off that ASP path entirely...

OR you refuse Layla for Elena, which number 1 hurts Layla and presumably enrages Alexis and number 2, Layla and Elena have that whole thing waiting to blow up, which just creates a massive blowback that would keep Alexis away anyway.

Why is this path a thing?

It's so..... ODD.

Reactions: LSC82

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So I went ahead and speedran for that exact scenario.

This is.... tsk, so odd.

Why is such an obscure path even a thing? It's even weirder because it can get fully mixed up with an Elena / Layla choice playthru as well. Like... How is it even gonna work?

You dont have an Elena choice, then you automatically sleep with Layla, essentially SHOULD be closing off that ASP path entirely...

OR you refuse Layla for Elena, which number 1 hurts Layla and presumably enrages Alexis and number 2, Layla and Elena have that whole thing waiting to blow up, which just creates a massive blowback that would keep Alexis away anyway.

Why is this path a thing?

It's so..... ODD.
It's called: Unnecessary Drama.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes