Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Let's leave the fun aside and compare the LI's when the going gets tough.

Falling out of my perspective
- Layla and Cara out immediately. Too young, too inexperienced, etc.
- Elena is also out, for family reasons
- Valeria has already kicked Ethan in the balls, that had a WOW effect, but their friendship hasn't progressed that far yet
- Erynn is also out, she stabs the MC in the back at the first opportunity
- I would trust Alexis IF it wasn't for her friendship with Erynn and their interactions

So who is left then, right Nikki and I actually trust her to be 100% behind the MC and if necessary, would fight like a lioness FOR THE MC.

And Iris: She is the great unknown. What will she do? And above all, for whom?
Nikki is a rock sold choice.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I mean you said you hate her as much as Erynn, so I thought you have one or two reasons to hate her. She even shares your idea that MC and her done. If not hate and simply kt ks just not choosing her, understandable.
I'm old and weird. When I break up with someone, I'm done. Plus all that shit talk of her wantin to bang Erynn, she can fuck off. Not to mention the shit she said about our mom...

Oct 10, 2022
Where do you put Iris on your ranking. I personally don't really dislike anything about Iris other than her new looks compared to when she had long hair . She is a hard one for me to rank as I don't love her like I do with Erynn , Alexis and Elena but I think I might like her more than Nikki and Cara not sure.
okay let's do this,
my-image (1).png

would be my list. Not as MC but my personal list. Also left to right is the rank within tier from good to bad.

If you guys wanna try,

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hated both Alexis and Erynn then after I played every path and tried to be open minded, I had turned a new leaf for Alexis, not for Erynn. For Erynn I said I need some more information and did not change my mind on her. Though, I am mostly joking about Erynn and her possible horrible, painful death.
I also thought the same for Alexis but changed my mind about it. I think even though she handled terribly the Erynn situation, she did not have any bad intention about it. Being boring and simply not liking her is personal preferences but I understand, even agree on some level. She is a little bit too much clingy for my taste.
That sounds like fightin' talk!

Saber Ring.gif

Oct 10, 2022
I'm old and weird. When I break up with someone, I'm done. Plus all that shit talk of her wantin to bang Erynn, she can fuck off. Not to mention the shit she said about our mom...
I saw those acts Iris being playful, like MC said Iris acting as Iris. There was no real breakup though, they talked about it because both sides were moving to different cities but never officially did it. I do understand your reservations. (y)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I hated both Alexis and Erynn then after I played every path and tried to be open minded, I had turned a new leaf for Alexis, not for Erynn. For Erynn I said I need some more information and did not change my mind on her. Though, I am mostly joking about Erynn and her possible horrible, painful death.
I also thought the same for Alexis but changed my mind about it. I think even though she handled terribly the Erynn situation, she did not have any bad intention about it. Being boring and simply not liking her is personal preferences but I understand, even agree on some level. She is a little bit too much clingy for my taste.
I think you are underselling how awful she was in that situation, she knowingly went behind the back of her best friend who she knows has unresolved feelings for this boy...
I think people making light of that aren't placing themselves in the characters shoes, if you had a friend that fully aware that you have a huge crush on a certain girl, made moves on her behind your back it wouldn't feel so good...

And her justification is that she was just "too involved", again much like you don't buy into what Erynn says, i don't buy into anything she's saying...
You became too involved in 2 hours? Upon seeing this guy that kissed you once, 5 years ago and you never saw again? A kid you barely knew?

And then there's the hypocrisy... if you tell her what she's done to Layla(pizza place scene), she gets on her high horse and judges you.
Plus other similar scenes where she gets to scold the MC for similar things to what she's done and it doesn't even occur to her.

From the POV of my initial plathrough of the game, i was banging Alexis because she (suppousedly)was offering no strings attached pussy, passing the time until someone more interesting comes along(but with potential to grow), she immediately started to show her clingyness which doesn't win you points but ok... but when it's revealed that she's hurting someone that i have a much bigger connection and much stronger feelings for, that's it... no coming back from that.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think you are underselling how awful she was in that situation, she knowingly went behind the back of her best friend who she knows has unresolved feelings for this boy...
I think people making light of that aren't placing themselves in the characters shoes, if you had a friend that fully aware that you have a huge crush on a certain girl, made moves on her behind your back it wouldn't feel so good...

And her justification is that she was just "too involved", again much like you don't buy into what Erynn says, i don't buy into anything she's saying...
You became too involved in 2 hours? Upon seeing this guy that kissed you once, 5 years ago and you never saw again? A kid you barely knew?

And then there's the hypocrisy... if you tell her what she's done to Layla(pizza place scene), she gets on her high horse and judges you.
Plus other similar scenes where she gets to scold the MC for similar things to what she's done and it doesn't even occur to her.

From the POV of my initial plathrough of the game, i was banging Alexis because she (suppousedly)was offering no strings attached pussy, passing the time until someone more interesting comes along(but with potential to grow), she immediately started to show her clingyness which doesn't win you points but ok... but when it's revealed that she's hurting someone that i have a much bigger connection and much stronger feelings for, that's it... no coming back from that.
Not gonna get into a simp post of why I like Alexis but I just want to say while I don't disagree entirely even tho I do have some slight different point of views on some things. One of the main reason I like Alexis is if you are able to get past the bad she gets alot better and she feels like a actual girlfriend over Love Interest to me. Not many LI in these games give me that feeling and when I get a vibe like that they kind of automatically get ranked up alot higher than the rest as long as I don't totally hate them or consider them horrible people.

Edit : Forgot to mention how she is playful that is another thing I love from LI as well.

Oct 10, 2022

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I specifically said mine list not MC's, so mom thing does not work.
You fricking monster, did you really put Nikki on same tier with Tori and Rachel?

Seems about right, I thought you were into Layla too. :unsure:
nah I love Layla as a character but I just don't see her as anything more than a best friend for the MC idk why just hard for me to see her as a LI, even after playing her path.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Not gonna get into a simp post of why I like Alexis but I just want to say while I don't disagree entirely even tho I do have some slight different point of views on some things. One of the main reason I like Alexis is if you are able to get past the bad she gets alot better and she feels like a actual girlfriend over Love Interest to me. Not many LI in these games give me that feeling and when I get a vibe like that they kind of automatically get ranked up alot higher than the rest as long as I don't totally hate them or consider them horrible people.

Edit : Forgot to mention how she is playful that is another thing I love from LI as well.
That's difficult to me because she never got to GF material, she was "gap filler" and went down from there.

And personally she just bores me with how lovey dovey she is, different strokes...

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That's difficult to me because she never got to GF material, she was "gap filler" and went down from there.

And personally she just bores me with how lovey dovey she is, different strokes...
Now I don't know if she really is GF material id need to play her path again but while playing that path I just got that GF feeling with how playful she is and some of the other moments too after the camp. But what really sold that feeling for me is how she would call us or we call her every day while at camp to talk.

Reactions: LSC82

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I specifically said mine list not MC's, so mom thing does not work.
You fricking monster, did you really put Nikki on same tier with Tori and Rachel?
you mean the shold-have-been-ran-over chick? but wasn't so she should have been left and forgotten like that other city and everyone from it? :whistle:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
But what really sold that feeling for me is how she would call us or we call her every day while at camp to talk.
Full disclosure, i'm remarkably bored by these things even in real life, it's something i just go through the motions, barely listening... talking everyday when i have nothing to say always felt like a chore.
It figures it wouldn't do it for me in game either lol.

I'm Kramer lol

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes