iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
She is overforcing it with incest teasing, if I was dev I would not waste my energy with it, because she is just pissing off fetish beggars who are angry she wont cater to their needs, save yourself of this headache woman.

Also - Valeria. I was really looking forward to a potentinal competition storyline between MC and Darryl, and now she is backtracking. It could have been interesting if written well.

Oct 10, 2022
100%, she was so caught up in screwing with the players that she basically made her act out of character/ like trash last update and now tried to walk it back, making her look even weaker, by not at least owning it.
Right, if you do something do it right. Valeria in this update was entirely different person. What was she planning with Val anyway? What's her deal? Please, can someone explain me this? I am genuinely confused.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Maviarab

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Depends on what theories have come up on discord, I assume that someone has suggested Santi being their stepdad rather than real dad, also assume someone has suggested Santi isn't MC's dad after all, and I assume someone has suggested that there's two Santis.
I guess she referred to the most popular theories which are present also there: Santiago biological father of mc and a number of girls, Santiago being the stepdad of Alexis/Layla, etc...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
from hating it with a burning passion, to now being sad is gone. I was curios if a scene as stupid as that could lead to a breakup with Alexis, lol. thanks, anyways!
Did she ever elaborate why she removed it? :KEK:
That scene was terrible for sure... I enjoy poking Alexis like a voodoo doll and even i couldn't do it.
That was too stupid for me.

Getting rid of Alexis is hard...
Flirt with Erynn at the beach, nothing.
Be terrible in general at the beach, nothing.
Do the kissing game with Iris, something but she still doesn't wanna break up.

The only promising path is telling Val you are gonna break up with her.
But even that is yet to materialize.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Right, if you do something do it right. Valeria in this update was entirely different person. What was she planning with Val anyway? What's her deal? Please, can someone explain me this? I am genuinely confused.

screenshot0020.png screenshot0021.png
Especially since her discomfort of touching has been build up almost on PTSD levels and with Daryl in particular, she rejected him twice, even slapping him, then ep11 comes and everyone is humping her and touching her and she is meek and subdued. There is no narrative purpose, just Nyx fucking with people for no reason...

Oct 10, 2022
Nyx just dropped an interesting response on discord:
" None of your theories have been correct. Start thinking outside the box. "

Whatever this means, it's anyone guess...
Like half of the theories going around here confirmed but i don't know.....

I played the game through other routes once again since yesterday's update... and in fact some things could happen in the next updates such as:
- Valeria/Zach romance patch
- Valeria/Zach/MC threesome for fun
- MC/Layla/Elena Threesome
- MC/Jasmine

And perhaps it could be added:

- MC/Layla/Sienna/Isaiah foursome

- MC/Layla/Valeria Threesome
I like how you think. ;)
Competing for worst resolution of the cliffhanger?

MC: Santi's your Dad?
Lexi: Who the fuck is Santi.
MC: The person you said was your Dad.
Lexi: His name's not Santi.
MC: He told me it was.
Lexi: Dad, why did you tell MC your name is Santi?
Dad: Santi's an old mate, you know him, he's Gabi's husband, and I know who MC is so I thought I'd fuck with him for a laugh.
MC: You made me think I was dating my half-sister!
Dad: HA I knew you were dating, see I told you I'd find out who you were dating Lexi.
Lexi: Shit.
Oh, yours is worse than mine. I love it.

Oct 10, 2022
I assume someone has suggested that there's two Santis.
Whatever she gave to us is so ridiculous we can have a Santi for each of the MILFs at this point and it can't be worse. :LOL: A Santi for Emily, a Santi for Gabi, a Santi for Adriana. Why should we even stop there, another Santi for Ximena which probably will be father of Val. I am guessing Tori's father is also Santi. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Did the Douchebag scene get retconned, because the only save I can find around that doesn't check for variables anymore and he just laughs it off when Alexis says he looks like one? :unsure:
At first I thought I might have an Alexis save without Valeria, but wouldn't the game need to check for variables still at that scene?

View attachment 3365990
In the save slot you can still see the old choice but if I load the choice on how to react is not there anymore, anyone has a full changelog, please?

That path is bugged. I mentioned it yesterday. The scene repeats itself and both MC and Lexi go to the club.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Okay, I retract my words about my theories being validated. I wrote that based on the screenshots, and now that I've played the game my honest opinion is that the new plot twist is fucking bullshit. And I bet you Episode 13 starts with the MC running away from all this to Riverside/Alvorado and we don't get any resolution until Episode 14.

akzz223

Aug 23, 2023
View attachment 2741314

Overview:
The story centers around you, a 18-year-old man who returns to his hometown after living with his dad for the past 5 years.
Discover what you left behind. Rekindle old friendships, start new relationships. Find out how all of them are "Intertwined"!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-18
Release Date: 2024-02-16
Developer: Nyx Valeria/NyxVN - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.11.2): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Multi Mod* - Cheat/Music Mod* - Walkthrough - Italian* - German* - Hungarian* - Turkish* - Brazil Portuguese* - Spanish* -
Gallery Unlocker*

* This unofficial port/version/compressed is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 812910 View attachment 812917 View attachment 812920 View attachment 812912 View attachment 812916 View attachment 812925 View attachment 812921 View attachment 812913 View attachment 812919 View attachment 812918 View attachment 812924 View attachment 836003 View attachment 836004 View attachment 836006 View attachment 836005 View attachment 836002
Mac Link for 12.1?

Reactions: RandomBloke

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
One thing i really like about this game is how mc-kun here is actually a good looking dude whose "charisma" i guess suits his face his if that makes sense and i love how he interacts with the characters even if some are oddly ridiculously horny for him without much effort imo.

Still, this update definitely got me dissatisfied especially because of how short it is huhu

Also im guessing

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Next episode,

Cliffhanger resolved.

It may be this or something like that, or even maybe he really is their father I don't know, tbh I don't care. Whatever it is, it will be same level as this. Unless, Andres is the real father of MC.

I spent too much time that I cannot take it back to think about this game. I see last season of Game of Thrones on the horizon to be honest, I hope not. :unsure:

Maybe.... "He's my dad.... my sugar daddy. "
Awesome lol

Reactions: hakuna-matata
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes