Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You shouldn't take Nyx posts serious...
Also who cares about Brooke, or Rachel for that matter.
not gonna lie i'm gonna be a bit sad / bummed out if Brooke did kill her cause i did like her character and even started to support Mommy Brooke over Daddy John as of the last update. With that being said it wouldn't be to much of a surprise considering it seems like she might end up be a bit of a Yandere when it comes to Emily. ( think that's the right term lol I always confuse the 2)

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
she might end up be a bit of a Yandere when it comes to Emily. ( think that's the right term lol I always confuse the 2)
Yandere is all sweet but secretly psycho.
I think that's the right term for the situation

However we all know that the killer is Andres, because of his evil plan he doesn't allow anyone to ruin the reputation of Emily and her restaurant

Oct 10, 2022
However we all know that the killer is Andres, because of his evil plan he doesn't allow anyone to ruin the reputation of Emily and her restaurant
I think I told before, it can't be Andres. He was paying Santi's tax at that time and night before he was calculating how much he needs to pay to get revenge from Santi. So Andres can't do that. :rolleyes:

Why do everyone miss the possibility Zach is the killer? Maybe he tried to flirt with Rachel and no one was there to save her. :unsure:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Why do everyone miss the possibility Zach is the killer?
Zach is one of the dumbest and idiotic characters you can see in AVN's but he's not a killer. If he had did it, he wouldn't act "normal" the days after. He's one of those guys who can't handle murdering a person. He's dumb and childish, but he's not a killer.

Oct 10, 2022
Zach is one of the dumbest and idiotic characters you can see in AVN's but he's not a killer. If he had did it, he wouldn't act "normal" the days after. He's one of those guys who can't handle murdering a person. He's dumb and childish, but he's not a killer.
I don't know. I think he might kill by cringe through excessive flirting or pushed Rachel to suicide because she could not find a way out of his flirting. ;):LOL:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I don't know. I think he might kill by cringe through excessive flirting or pushed Rachel to suicide because she could not find a way out of his flirting. ;):LOL:
Maybe you're on to something. Death by cringe could be a real possibility when it comes to Zach. But who put her behind the dumpster then? His sister? Maybe there's incest by proxy in the game and she does it out of jealousy.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
started to support Mommy Brooke over Daddy John
I sorta want the Mommy Brooke scenario to play out, it would be fun.
Depends how it's implemented, if the MC got a shot at her and Emily catches them redhanded i'm all up for it, the drama could be really amusing :whistle:

Beside that Emily's love live just doesn't interest me, so no to John and no to Brooke.
No to Santi as father figure as well, the guy wasn't there the last 20 years, don't need a new father at this point.
Santi is welcome to give half his money to Gabi (if they had a divorce), so she and the MC can have a nice life.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Depends how it's implemented, if the MC got a shot at her and Emily catches them redhanded i'm all up for it, the drama could be really amusing :whistle:
You are on fire my friend lol.
Brooke gets with Emily and starts hanging out around the house and we get the opportunity to seduce Brooke, amazing.

No to Santi as father figure as well, the guy wasn't there the last 20 years, don't need a new father at this point.
Santi is welcome to give half his money to Gabi (if they had a divorce), so she and the MC can have a nice life.
Same here, fuck Santiago... not like i need another sports bike...
Maybe pay for some lap dances lol.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
View attachment 3567887
Quick update:

Still working on the Erynn beach scene and that won't change for quite a few more weeks. It became a really large scene. I have so much material that I could easily make this one scene into 2 episodes. I try to keep it in check since I want to start working on the next scenes. I've seen enough Erynn for now...

In the meantime, I'm also continuing to work on the re-rendering of episode 3. And just to clarify, it doesn't take time away from working on episode 13!
There will be a short new scene which I couldn't do back then since I didn't have certain assets. Other scenes will be prolonged where needed.
I also made a new mascot logo for Madison Springs High. It was the "Bulldogs" before because I used a school asset which had a bulldog logo on a sign in front of the school. Now they will be called the "Falcons". You can see an example on one of the screenshots below.
Here are some old vs new renders for episode 3:

View attachment 3567897
View attachment 3567899
View attachment 3567901
View attachment 3567904
View attachment 3567907
View attachment 3567908
View attachment 3567910
View attachment 3567912
View attachment 3567913
kind of preferred the previous haircut for MC :D
how can the re-rendering not take time from the next update ? she still has to setup and launch the renders even if it is quick. still, it's good that the early episodes are given a new coat of paint.

Reactions: mnotwoke

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Ehm. Quick question, but with a long ass explanation. I'm on my first playthrough still, did a few of saves in the major fork moments only. Then followed one for too far (probably the one of the most fucked up, just to learn consequences). So:

1. Won the hearts of both Nikki and Cara, but since I had to pick only one - picked Cara. The last scene I had before this moment she was crying and confessed that she loves my MC.
2. Told Erynn that my MC likes Alexis.
3. Broke up with Layla, because of Alexis.
4. Alexis broke up with my MC because of Layla (she considered things as cheating, bc my MC still stayed close to Layla after he learned about they being sisters)
5. Fucked up a truth or dare game in training camp by peeking with Zach in the showers on Elena. And I suppose it also put my MC in a bad spot in front of all the other girls that were there (Valeria, Sienna).

To sum up, Cara is the only available option at the moment.

Now to the heart of the matter.

Then I got a scene when Cara came to MCs home with her luggage. And there was a choice after greetings and short conversation in MCs room.

1. Hug her - well, not so obviously in general terms, but it leaded to a right outcome, which I wanted to get exactly and as I thought it would.

2. Talk to her. Which leads to a unpredictable shit, at least it looked so in my particular playthrough and according to the choices made and consequences faced already.

No third option, no explanations.

And I totally don't get it. Is it a kind of bad writing, bad coding or/and managing of the variables or just a fuck up?

In my case MC told her that he is "seeing someone else". While my MC broke up with all of the available girls at the moment (I know and I made it on purpose and to follow the most fucked up path for the first time playthrough). None of MC doubts, no throughts after this choice. While he always had some on his mind when he lied to or manipulated with someone. And since both MC and Cara like each other a lot it seemed like a nonsense to me. I mean, any previous actions and choices was handled quite well and had a proper consequences with girls, MC or both.

This looks even more strange, because after the hugs and almost fucking her, MC still realises that they need to talk, but it's quite a different kind of talk out there. I usually don't change my mind and go too far after the particular choices in my first playthroughs just to not spoil my own game expirience and to have an almost blind play at least once. But this choice confused me a lot. I picked "talk to her" because it felt more right to settle things down and discuss all first rather then going to the bed instantly. But it turned out so, that MC literally lied to her about having someone else and rejected her for nothing... So I had to back to the choices and replay with "hug her" choice to get the desired outcome. I can check the code on my own, of course, to better understand this moment and how variables are handled there, but it's a bad idea on the first playthrough. So does anyone faced this moment and have similar throughts. Can someone explain what's this exactly? Why this choice is so weird and unpredictable?
actually, when you get the "hug" or "we need to talk", there is no variable check. if you choose "we need to talk" it's the break up talk. it's a common way to say it. MC kind of use "someone else" as an excuse to break up with her easier, if you don't have another girl. and if you do have one, then it's true. so it works out.
but when you hug her, then there is a variable check. the game checks if you ended it with Alexis, and if you are just friends with Layla. if it's true, then you get the full solo route for the riverside girlfriend and jump in for a quick sex scene and a little boost in relationship points. if you have either one, then you will have a choice, either have a talk with her to disclose you are seeing someone else. she will forgive you temporarily, but no sex and not point. or kiss her and skip the talk, but with a potential consequence later. :D

i'm curious though. I don't remember having Alexis broke up with MC if you already broke up with Layla before. you may have interpreted things incorrectly and chose a wrong turn at some point.
you also still have options open any. Erynn, Valeria, Brooke, Melissa:)D)...

Reactions: LSC82 and Kpyna

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
How is it not drama for the sake of it, especially with the timing when you have to choose ?

You simply get no choice for an Elena route without being on a Layla path, there is no apparent reason for it.
The MC finds her cute, there was the bar scene and kiss early on, they get along well, spend time together etc and the problem isn't Elena not being interested or rejecting the MC advances for whatever reasons, but that she is for some reason the only LI the MC (player) can't make any advances on (or even showing interest in her), just because.
I agree it's bullshit that MC cannot just go for Elena without Layla.
but in the story, it makes sense, because Layla is interested in MC and flirts with him first. He isn't a blip on her radar for a long time. By the time she is interested, Layla is already very invested, even if MC is not. and Layla is her best friend. Elena will always put her first, and just kill her feelings. MC keepings his distance from Layla also means keeping his distance from Elena as they are always together.
it's only by spending tons of time with Layla that you spend tons of time with Elena and she can't prevent it, as she wants Layla to be happy.

it is drama for drama's sake for sure. but it does make sense in the story and for the characters.

Reactions: rolfcopter
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes