cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't play with my emotions man, I already ordered the superking size bed for ma boi :cry:
We got room for Lexi and mom too :WeSmart:
lexi and adrianna is only for fantasy/daydreaming.

Like John or the father of Lexi and Layla?

Just because of my assumption why Val's living with her step-mom instead of her father? There could be other reasons like her Dad isn't around that much because of a job which requires a lot of travelling.
john is exception, we know next to nothing about mr. monroe.
same with val's dad and pretty much any other girls dads.

Alex/Erynn/MC ?
possible but unlikely.

Dec 21, 2021
Just absolutely burned through this game after discovering it yesterday; kind of saw the Chapter 12 cliffhanger coming from all of the foreshadowing but it still hits hard to have it confirmed.

What the update schedule like for this? I need me some Chapter 13.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I mean, Alexis literally says that he is her Dad, but if you mean biological, then no, probably not. I just meant that the foreshadowing of him from behind and the shadowed profile made that reveal obvious.
with the way it ended it's clear things need to be cleared up for certain especially with the way the MC always jumps to conclusions. If you remember Alexis got busy with work so didn't seem like she really finished her sentence entirely or the MC stopped listening after the word dad probably both tbh. Then Nyx likes to tease the players with shock value cliffhangers.

Then from outside of game knowledge Nyx has said many times there will never be incest and I think step family still counts as far as patron is concerned

Reactions: Kond and Dr.TSoni

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I mean, Alexis literally says that he is her Dad, but if you mean biological, then no, probably not. I just meant that the foreshadowing of him from behind and the shadowed profile made that reveal obvious.
Alexis is interrupted by someone ordering two beers
Or people stop ignoring what the dev said since the very beginning. Countless times. Just an example:
View attachment 3365715

Patreon doesn't allow incest, so there won't be any. They even checked it:
View attachment 3365716

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Question who is the main girl of the story, I assume it is Erryn.
If I had to pick a main girl it would Erynn but I wouldn't really say any one LI is a main girl of the story. Since with Erynn you can fuck up so bad with your choices that she basically isn't in the game anymore and if I recall if that happens you don't go ever meet John with her to help her out. ( unsure if that is still the case with 0.12 since that update had alot of Erynn content)

4.40 star(s) 279 Votes