MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I actually couldn't bear to choose, so I kept one save for each of them. Cara is super-sweet and absolutely adorable, but Nikki is just too good to pass up.

On another topic, it seems like we could be heading for a Layla/Elena/MC triangle?
I'm actually seeing a bunch of triangles/conflicts...

Layla/Elena/MC which overlaps with Layla/Alexis/MC (with the assumption that Alexis is Layla's older sister), then Alexis/Erynn/MC (if Alexis and Erynn are the friends we've been speculating they are), and even a theoretically possible Erynn/Melissa/MC situation... Though that may be my love of redheaded milfs seeing something that it wishes would happen... And then the final Melissa/Emily/MC triangle...

Nevermind that there is still Rachel, Tori, and Dylan to think about...

I'm 100% kidding about Dylan (or am I?)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Omg Cara :love:
So cute, sweet and totally adorable, love her so much :love::giggle:
Weirdly she was too cute for me (even though she is a redhead)... Also didn't care for the type of friends she kept and finally since it was a flashback I decided to go with Nikki because I felt she could handle the end of the relationship better.

I hope we see one or both of them again (how scary for the MC if one of them shows up and goes "I'm pregnant"? but don't know that Nyx will want to do it. Kinda wouldn't mind having the MC end up with Nikki.

Though since this game is called Intertwined and everyone seems connected what if one of the sisters is an online friend of one of the girls in Madison Springs?

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
game looks rly good
BUT!
Idk which one is better with this weak animation with 1fps or just w/o it even

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Great game so far!! The story is intriguing, and the dialogues are well written. But I really hope there are some threesome scenes in the future. Already I was bummed that we could only choose either Nikki or Cara. Keep up the good work NyxValeria

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Normaly i don't like long flashbacks but that was really good + Nikki and Cara wow best girls imo.
I really hope we will see them as main LI's soon (at least the one we have chosen), i mean introducing the 2 best girls and than never make them LI's...i want to belive Nyx isn't that cruel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Really nice update!! I was thinking that this update was only the memory... glad to be wrong!!
And... dood... I also can't pick who I want more..
Only complaint...the spangrish my dood :ROFLMAO: , it hurts!! jajaja

Bueno... -> Bien...
Solo aquí? Dónde está Layla? -> ¿Sola aquí? ¿Donde esta Layla? or ¿Estás sola? ¿Donde está Layla?
Ella está cambiando -> Ella se está cambiando

Best of luck Nyx!!(y)

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I really like the update. I do hope there is content that revolves Emily(mom) character. I totally get Patreon is anti incest so it would be best if the developer went to subscribestar to go down that path.

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
So many waifus I can't chose. Why does the games that I like is not a harem game or the girls don't mind sharing the MC. I don't know where the story will go, there is so many unanswered questions. If the dev is not planning on making the girls share the MC like "Midlife Crisis" it will be a huge let down for me. But it's his game and I will respect his choice and will support him (y)

Sorry for my bad English :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, Alexis is awesome but I have a feeling we are all going to be quoting Wash soon... View attachment 811896
Well not that sudden, i think we knew from ep2 that Alexis has some secrets which will not be pleasant for the MC.
As of the current update, i think it's pretty sure she was one of the girls which made fun of MC and ruined his friendship with Eyrnn, if she is additionally Lylas sister...well than there are funny times ahead.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well not that sudden, i think we knew from ep2 that Alexis has some secrets which will not be pleasant for the MC.
As of the current update, i think it's pretty sure she was one of the girls which made fun of MC and ruined his friendship with Eyrnn, if she is additionally Lylas sister...well than there are funny times ahead.
True, true... In fact I think she is the girl who is next to Erynn in the scene where he is humiliated. I mean there is only one girl there who isn't named. In addition the coloring kind of matches and he did say he thought she looked familiar (as did his mom). It's going to be sad for me to tell Alexis to go to hell... I mean it's one thing to try and move on from that and something else entirely to have someone pretend that she doesn't know who you are and lie to your face about everything.

Very good update can't wait for episode 5 and for some reason...I'm really curious about the MC's mom what secrets is she hiding and why is she getting jealous?...this game sure loves to keep you on your toes lol.

Thank you @MrFriendly (y)
I am too! I wasn't expecting for her and Melissa to have a secret that they've told Erynn and not the MC (what if it turns out that the MC and Erynn are half-siblings?)

And I'm happy that I am able to help Nyx polish his incredible writing. Not only do I enjoy the distraction from the real world but I also get a sneak peak (right before release) of the update.

Reactions: ShadowThrone

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
So many waifus I can't chose. Why does the games that I like is not a harem game or the girls don't mind sharing the MC. I don't know where the story will go, there is so many unanswered questions. If the dev is not planning on making the girls share the MC like "Midlife Crisis" it will be a huge let down for me. But it's his game and I will respect his choice and will support him (y)

Sorry for my bad English :)
Harem game would lessen the emotional impact and cheapen it. If you can have everyone willy nilly with no consquence or jealousy what so ever then its not really a game is it? More like a pokeman catch them all slideshow of sex scenes.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
So I chose to confront Erynn but the MC didn't really confront her right? Maybe I'm just stupid and don't get it.

Reactions: VossJck
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes