MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Looks like Alexis is about to tell you what she has been hiding. I assume the person that she needs to talk with first is Erynn.
With how Alexis and the MC are now feeling, she can not delay any longer.
Time-wise, how long has the MC been back home? Alexis says it has been a few days, but is that days in duration or time spent together?
For me, part of being able to accept her will be how long it has been and why she didn't say anything sooner.
The 'I wish you never left' comment supports the theory that it is to do with MC, Erynn, Alexis and the reason you left.
Time wise it has been over a week. That assumes the MC flew into town Sunday, started classes on Monday, then had his weekend out with Layla and met Erynn. Then she woke him up the next day (Saturday or Sunday). Then he went to the concert with Alexis on a Wednesday IIRC

Reactions: ShadowThrone

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Any one else getting this error on the "Don't hug her" choice when Cara says she cares for you?
View attachment 813570
yup same here, also there is a missing option thingy if you go in the club with nikki... the game assumes mc never removed his hand from her butt.

line in the script is "1671 ni "As far as I remember.. You enjoyed it and the first thing you said was.. I love you..""

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Things were going so well until MC had to choose between Cara and Nikki. Think I'll just opt out of continuing the game, hate when things go down this route -_-

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Things were going so well until MC had to choose between Cara and Nikki. Think I'll just opt out of continuing the game, hate when things go down this route -_-
tbh i expected at least a 3rd choice where mc says: i'm sorry i can't choose, can we just be friends?!

I liked both of them so i could not chose so on my main save path i flipped a coin lol and cara won.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
tbh i expected at least a 3rd choice where mc says: i'm sorry i can't choose, can we just be friends?!

I liked both of them so i could not chose so on my main save path i a flipped a coin lol and cara won.
There is a third path, someone explained it a page or two back. If you don't go for either of them then you don't have to make a choice and end up leaving for an entirely different reason.

And you can make more than one save... Considering everything it is unlikely we will see either of them again (I could be very wrong about that though).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
There is a third path, someone explained it a page or two back. If you don't go for either of them then you don't have to make a choice and end up leaving for an entirely different reason.

And you can make more than one save... Considering everything it is unlikely we will see either of them again (I could be very wrong about that though).
yeah i think i saw something in scripts like MCs dad breaking up with Haley or something like that. No idea how to get it tho.

It's things like this why i like guides (pdf) i hope someone shares the updated guide soon...

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Any one else getting this error on the "Don't hug her" choice when Cara says she cares for you?
View attachment 813570
I fixed that one already, thank you..

yup same here, also there is a missing option thingy if you go in the club with nikki... the game assumes mc never removed his hand from her butt.

line in the script is "1671 ni "As far as I remember.. You enjoyed it and the first thing you said was.. I love you..""
Nice spot.. I guess I have to put another statement in..

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
yeah i think i saw something in scripts like MCs dad breaking up with Haley or something like that. No idea how to get it tho.

It's things like this why i like guides (pdf) i hope someone shares the updated guide soon...
There are 4 different routes in the flashback..

- Both girls route and you have to choose
- Only Nikki route
- Only Cara route
- No girls route

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
See... This kinda stuff is what makes me stop playing an otherwise good game....
View attachment 813917
Well.. I've read so often that people want meaningful choices, choices that matter and change the impact of the game..
And if you do put those choices in, people want to see you at the gallows..

I can't cater to everyone's likes and dislikes..

Like I've said a few times already.. If the game isn't for you, it's just not for you, no worries there..
You will find a game which you truely enjoy on this website..

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
So the game got tagged with "sleep sex", yet i dont find anyone mentioning it in any significant way or form, is this a recent update or just one scene that barely lives up to it?

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
See... This kinda stuff is what makes me stop playing an otherwise good game....
View attachment 813917
Choices like this one are tough indeed! o_O

I will not make any promises, but one could potentially grab both Nikki and Cara if one does a save edit.
Add the stuff one would have gotten from the other choice and any possible branches/ripples from said choice!
It is not a magical new creation of content where both ladies are happy to share, but it might let you see all the content for them individually. Other mechanical factors might play a part at later stages in the game/vn, and I have not done a full test run to see if anything will be missed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cherios lads and ladettes, I wish you a happy experience with this one! :geek:

juhubert

Aug 29, 2018
Well.. I've read so often that people want meaningful choices, choices that matter and change the impact of the game..
And if you do put those choices in, people want to see you at the gallows..

I can't cater to everyone's likes and dislikes..

Like I've said a few times already.. If the game isn't for you, it's just not for you, no worries there..
You will find a game which you truely enjoy on this website..

Made me sad too, but as you stated. If it is close to real life, you have to go with it.

Great game btw, stumbled in by accident but enjoyed it from the start.

Great renders and good plot.

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Such a fantastic, amazing, fabulous, mind blowing update. I love long updates with good content. Really love the girl's personalities and the progression of the story. Thank you for creating a masterpiece, and I hope that the story and updates continue to be as amazing as this update.

forzato

Jul 17, 2018
View attachment 813917
No way! This was a fantastic moment. You have to make a critical decision early on in both relationships and Nikki + Cara are perfectly balanced at this point. I had to stop and take in the choice for a good minute going with my instinct at first which was Cara. Then after a couple more scenes I realized that Nikki made more sense when I reflected more about what MC said with Cara earlier trying to keep her friends when he moves away. Also I didn't want Nikki to go back to that dickhead ex which would happen with an insecure girl if she was rejected.

Mgan

Sep 8, 2020
Hey there Dev I gotta say this your story was really good and in the conversation was really good and funny and the model was cute,pretty,hot and In fact I can't wait to next update who is the really Alexis is and what happens to Cara and Nikki and what happens to his father and his wife and did mg bangs his father wife when you did thats what you called perfect and you know there was one something missing in your story or let say one piece is that HAREM stuff I of you know what I mean and I suggest you can add this harem stuff in your tag lilimaybe who know

Mgan

Sep 8, 2020
Hey Good Day Dev I wanna say something in your work or stuff I don't know what is called but anyway your story was really pleasant and good and when it comes to the conversation was really good too and funny there was some line in the conversation I really find funny and the girls model was very pretty,hot and cute and also in comes to MILF thing she hot and keep it up the good work and I can't wait the next update to release you know

Can I suggest can you put in your tag list is HAREM thing. Anyway it still suggestion you know and its depends from you maybe if you put the suggestion i put maybe the other readers would love too who knows

And wait sorry if I send this two message because the other thing i send was really lagging into my tablet so thats why I wrote this another one and I hope you read this this Dev and sorry if my English grammar was not very fluent or straight and anyways thank you very much and Good Luck

Reactions: HansDampf788
4.40 star(s) 270 Votes