DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She was ready to open up to the MC the week before in the park, for some reason she trusts this kid she hasn't seen in 5 years more than her mom and her BFF(i'm assuming she doesn't know)...

And yeah it's scary for her to come out with it.

Erynn attempts to get in contact with the MC are in no way related to Ethan, i really don't know where you are getting that from honestly...
She never wanted to lose contact, she never put Ethan ahead of her friendship with the MC(despite the fact that the MC believed he was getting passed over), she attempted contact a few times before he moved out and right after he moved out.
That isn't tied to "Ethan relationship status" in any way.

Your timeline bares no resemblance to what is spelled to us in game, it's based on no evidence, it's simply speculation(that contradicts what Erynn told us) and projection...
Is it? Now I assume you have family that you care about. Does the behavior of Erryn as shown in game around confession fit with a girl who has her little brother in the forefront of her mind and one of the most important people to her or does she act like someone for whom Ethan and their friends are the ones most important to her and where her focus lies and MC at best is worthy of some time and attention when she can not be with Ethan? Now overall that is not that strange, horrible or unbelievable behavior for a girl that age, just sucked for MC and sucked even more for MC Erryn made the mistake to fall for a jealous bastard like Ethan that wanted her all for his own and was not even above bullying a younger kid as young adult.

Now I get the idea Erryn might have ever been seriously in love with Ethan or interested in him is anathema to many, but it is the only way things that happen and have happened make some sense and that she was not madly in love with MC in that past.

The again remark, shows that even after the first break up as friends or romantic thing, she allowed Ethan back in her life willingly at some time. Believing he had changed. Now based on erryn's angry remark about stealing away something that was hers again with MC, she clearly says that Alexis if she had slept with Ethan (which most and even her do not believe) she would have encroached on Erryn's territory. You do not make that remark unless there was at that time a reason why Alexis was not free to sleep with Ethan. Reason being Erryn was in a relation with him at the time .......

If she had not been friendly with Ethan at that time it supposedly happened according to Ethan, she would have worded that very differently and not connected that to stealing MC from her.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Is it? Now I assume you have family that you care about. Does the behavior of Erryn as shown in game around confession fit with a girl who has her little brother in the forefront of her mind and one of the most important people to her or does she act like someone for whom Ethan and their friends are the ones most important to her and where her focus lies and MC at best is worthy of some time and attention when she can not be with Ethan? Now overall that is not that strange, horrible or unbelievable behavior for a girl that age, just sucked for MC and sucked even more for MC Erryn made the mistake to fall for a jealous bastard like Ethan that wanted her all for his own and was not even above bullying a younger kid as young adult.

Now I get the idea Erryn might have ever been seriously in love with Ethan is anathema to many, but it is the only way things that happen and have happened make some sense and that she was not madly in love with MC in that past.
Yes it does, after the confession she fights Ethan to get the bullying to stop, kicks him out and seeks the MC, doesn't sound like she puts Ethan over the MC to me...
Maybe she should've gone to the MC first instead of fighting? Yes, but there's nothing suggesting she will sacrifice their friendship for Ethan.

Ethan wants Erynn, he wanted her 5 years ago in the backyard, he wanted her during the 5 years intermission, he still wants her now...
Which is why your Erynn loves Ethan theory is fucking dumb...
If Erynn wanted Ethan, at any point, all she has to do is say "yes let's do it", she doesn't need to jump through any hoops or use any pretenses... if she wants him he'll be more than happy to oblige.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yes it does, after the confession she fights Ethan to get the bullying to stop, kicks him out and seeks the MC, doesn't sound like she puts Ethan over the MC to me...
Maybe she should've gone to the MC first instead of fighting? Yes, but there's nothing suggesting she will sacrifice their friendship for Ethan.

Ethan wants Erynn, he wanted her 5 years ago in the backyard, he wanted her during the 5 years intermission, he still wants her now...
If Erynn wanted Ethan, at any point, all she has to do is say "yes let's do it", she doesn't need to jump through any hoops or use any pretenses... if she wants him he'll be more than happy to oblige.
love might not be a good word! initially atracted before being revolted by the dudes personality could have have been a better choice of words?

Also she starting to learn how to best use her female wiles on males and Ethan being the guinea pig for her to experiment would not fail as a theory either! she over did it and the dude became obsessed and mentally unstable!

but the fun part would be if Ethan is indeed a psychopath as some people consider all she had to do was surrender once and he would be like, been there done that daddy where is the next hot piece of ass model on our rooster?

but now that he as become dependent on the income that Erynn generates? he will never give her up! i´m sure he can get a few thousands out of the rich assholes that require arm candy and his job as a talent agent for a model agency will not cover the expenses of the lifestyle he got acostumed to! Ethan can actually be a young Jeffrey Epstein!

what i find funny is his obsession over a girl that despises him! its more likely a kind of revenge for her having rebutted him! also he does not seem particularly smart there are more girls out there, yes other girls might only generate half of the cash that Erynn does but being dependent on just one suplier is stupid!

if he does have other girls Erynn could talk to them and having them organised if not that dude needs to go to jail!

As stated if his father new what he was doing he would be kicked out, he is endangering the entire model agency for a pety stupid revenge and personal profit over the family overall fortune!

Reactions: LSC82 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well do you think Erryn might not have been ready to give in to what Ethan wanted at that time, she does not seem to be a girl that easily beds someone. The thing that is sad in a way (from Ethan's pov) is that Ethan could have had Erryn for himself likely if he had not been such an asshole, turning Erryn away from himself through his own behavior despite the attraction Erryn had for him. It is not about Erryn jumping through hoops for Ethan, they have a relationship or there is at least an attraction to Ethan from Erryn when they just met. Just Ethan by being an ass fucks it up himself and based upon the again remark fucks up again when Erynn gave him a second chance, leading to him now even having to blackmail her to be close to her.

While Erryn chews him out at first a few moments later she is watching a video with him and laughing about it, which our poor MC interprets as being laughing at him. Now just a question, you have your little sister before you looking horrible that you care about a lot and an acquaintance you just laugh a bit with wanting to show you a video. Who are you gonna be with? The more or less stranger?

Erryn is not portrayed as being a monster, her choosing to focus on Ethan above MC is not cause she does not care about MC, but she cares to much about Ethan at that moment in time and so makes a choice that to us as outsiders is kinda fucked up but logical to her in that situation.

Last edited:

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Erryn is not portrayed as being a monster, her choosing to focus on Ethan above MC is not cause she does not care about MC, but she cares to much about Ethan at that moment in time and so makes a choice that to us as outsiders is kinda fucked up but logical to her in that situation.
Erynn was embarrassed by MC's confession (It was unexpected and it happened in front of her friends). Her going to look at the text instead of answering was more like a way to collect her thoughts on what to do/say. Nothing to do with choosing one over the other.
Also, was MC's confession genuine at that point? (There's something in the game that hints to ...).
Like I said before. Read between the lines.
That's all you guys get.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Erynn was embarrassed by MC's confession (It was unexpected and it happened in front of her friends). Her going to look at the text instead of answering was more like a way to collect her thoughts on what to do/say. Nothing to do with choosing one over the other.
Also, was MC's confession genuine at that point? (There's something in the game that hints to ...).
That's all you guys get.
You are without a doubt the biggest tease I have ever had the pleasure to be addicted to (well, your game of course ;) ) :)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well do you think Erryn might not have been ready to give in to what Ethan wanted at that time, she does not seem to be a girl that easily beds someone. The thing that is sad in a way that Ethan could have had Erryn for himself likely if he had not been such an asshole, turning Erryn away from himself through his own behavior despite the attraction Erryn had for him. It is not about Erryn jumping through hoops, they have a relationship. Just Ethan by being an ass fucks it up himself, leading to him now even having to blackmail her to be close to her.

While Erryn chews him out at first a few moments later she is watching a video with him and laughing about it, which our poor MC interprets as being laughing at him. Now just a question, you have your little sister before you looking horrible that you care about a lot and an acquaintance you just laugh a bit with wanting to show you a video. Who are you gonna be with? The more or less stranger?

Erryn is not portrayed as being a monster, her choosing to focus on Ethan above MC is not cause she does not care about MC, but she cares to much about Ethan at that moment in time.
Erynn might've been toying(and enjoying) with how teenage boys, including Ethan, suddenly grovel to her.
"Good guy Ethan" still didn't work for him, he got friendzoned while playing in this style.
For whatever reason and contrary to your arguments Erynn doesn't want any part of Ethan, she prefered to hook up with Zane despite the fact that Ethan was wide open for her at any time.

You got the order wrong here, it goes video>laughter>MC runs off>Ethan vs Erynn fight, at this point you are like the MC remembering things wrong so he can more pissed off at Erynn...

Erynn was visibly confused by someone she thought as a brother confessing to her(something Nyx just corroborated), she didn't know what to do...

love might not be a good word! initially atracted before being revolted by the dudes personality could have have been a better choice of words?

Also she starting to learn how to best use her female wiles on males and Ethan being the guinea pig for her to experiment would not fail as a theory either! she over did it and the dude became obsessed and mentally unstable!

but the fun part would be if Ethan is indeed a psychopath as some people consider all she had to do was surrender once and he would be like, been there done that daddy where is the next hot piece of ass model on our rooster?

but now that he as become dependent on the income that Erynn generates? he will never give her up! i´m sure he can get a few thousands out of the rich assholes that require arm candy and his job as a talent agent for a model agency will not cover the expenses of the lifestyle he got acostumed to! Ethan can actually be a young Jeffrey Epstein!

what i find funny is his obsession over a girl that despises him! its more likely a kind of revenge for her having rebutted him! also he does not seem particularly smart there are more girls out there, yes other girls might only generate half of the cash that Erynn does but being dependent on just one suplier is stupid!

if he does have other girls Erynn could talk to them and having them organised if not that dude needs to go to jail!

As stated if his father new what he was doing he would be kicked out, he is endangering the entire model agency for a pety stupid revenge and personal profit over the family overall fortune!
Was she toying with him?
We don't really know, but it could be, maybe just enjoying too much the new male attention that followed her boobs popping out.
Either way the official statement is (having toyed with him or not) she never followed through with it, and never intended for him to be more than a friend(or guinea pig).

Given the level of obsession he displays, when as you say he probably could have his pick between the whole cast of his agency, him scoring and moving on it's not guarantee...
Not only he is a natural asshole, it seems he took being "frienzoned" and passed over for Zane really hard and can't let go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared and Bailz

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Wow, Erynn is like the Maya of this game, huh? She is generating pages after pages of discussion.
... or Steph, from LofF :p

I have personal experience on this, because i have been a golden child for my parents when i was younger. You don't imagine the weight you have on your shoulders in this situation, especially as an only child (i have a half-sister, but she and my father live in another city). It seems you're carrying your parents and family entire hopes and dreams on your back. This creates an immense fear of failure (that i still have to this day).
That's... very true. I can relate.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
... or Steph, from LofF :p
Who is Maya? From which novel? I do like Erynn and I do like Steph... Also like that redhead nurse Leah so many of you have problems with. Poor girl, she was simply misunderstood. She wasn't as great as Melisa, but I like her too.

Ohh I totally missed that!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
the MCs confession was him panicking because he thought he was losing his best friend so he thought the best solution was to tell her he loved her
I don't know anymore, the fact that he has a song dedicated to his love for Erynn... kinda complicated things and how i interpreted his feelings at the time.

It was certainly precipitated by the fact he thought he was losing her however.

Reactions: Stingus

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's all you guys get.
I said before it is your story and this is what makes most sense to me about everything shown in game and reading between the lines and such and yeah I was aware that the confession was more cause MC felt shut out of her live by Erryn as that he was deeply romantically in love with her. :p

That does not take away that how you portrayed Erryn at that time her focus and interest seems to be way more with Ethan and her friends as with MC. Whether she was surprised directly after the confession or not. As said before I do not think she is an uncaring monster and as long as we do not know more when Erryn and Ethan first broke up, when Erryn found out that MC would be sent away, that Ethan was bullying her other friends and MC and such some will stay speculation. The answers to such things in future, may shine a very different light on things. Same as if you would have hidden from us until now that MC and Erryn had a serious talk before he was sent away. :)

Same as that the Erryn remark to Alexis about the supposed sleeping with Ethan in my mind can only mean one thing. :p I never complained to let alone accuse one my friends being interested in a girl or having slept with them unless I would have a reasonable claim to that girl where I had some reason to think she agreed to that claim as well. :p Now Erryn starting a relationship later with Ethan, if she had no feelings for him before at the time of the confession with her knowing by now about the bullying would make even less sense at least to me but then I might be strange. :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I don't know anymore, the fact that he has a song dedicated to his love for Erynn... kinda complicated things and how i interpreted his feelings at the time.

i believe he loves her and probably has for a while but at the time of confession i think it was more of a ''please dont forget about me'' kind of thing, and we also dont know when he made that song

Reactions: DA22 and LSC82

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I said before it is your story and this is what makes most sense to me about everything shown in game and reading between the lines and such and yeah I was aware that the confession was more cause MC felt shut out of her live by Erryn as that he was deeply romantically in love with her. :p

That does not take asway that how you portrayed Erryn at that time her focus and interest seems to be way more with Ethan and her friends as with MC. Whether she was surprised directly after the confession or not. As said before I do not think she is an uncaring monster and as long as we do not know more when Erryn and Ethan first broke up, when Erryn found out that MC would be sent away, that Ethan was bullying her other friends and MC and such some will stay speculation.

Same as that the Erryn remark to Alexis about the supposed sleeping with Ethan in my mind can only mean one thing. :p I never complained to let alone accuse one my friends being interested in a girl or having slept with them unless I would have a reasonable claim to that girl where I had some reason to think she agreed to that claim as well. :p Now Erryn starting a relationship later with Ethan, if she had no feelings for him before at the time of the confession with her knowing by now about the bullying would make even less sense. :)
I actually loved Erynn reaction. It totally made sense. You are a 15 years old girl. Suddenly this 12 years old boy that is like your young brother comes and confess to you in front of your friends. I think her reactions are totally justified. Being a teenager is not easy!

The part about Erynn complaining to Alexis about sleeping with Ethan is not more a consequence of the impact of learning Alexis is sleeping with MC? After all, in the mid of emotion, suddenly you start believing that thing that you never believed, but you are angry with this person and that event is extremely similar to this one. Again, it feels reasonable.

If there is one critique I would do to Erynn is that she went to Alexis to speak and let her know her opinion on the matter. But now, just because of their friendship, I think she should at least listen to Alexis. While I am not saying it is justified, if I was in Alexis's place, I would like to have the chance to apologize to my best friend. She can later tell me to go to hell, but the benefit of listening to her is something I would do as Erynn, as I would liked to be heard as Alexis!

you are dead to me! DO YOU HEAR ME! YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!
What? You don't like fiery redheads that would do anything for love? She could be a Disney Princess!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
i believe he loves her and probably has for a while but at the time of confession i think it was more of a ''please dont forget about me'' kind of thing, and we also dont know when he made that song
The confession itself is certainly made out of desperation...
His feelings probably very confusing and conflicted at the time.
At 12 he's probably starting to get sexual thoughts, with Erynn naturally taking center stage in his "dreams".

The song has to come from the five years away, and on the later part of it, if i remember it correctly when he moves in with Cara/Nikki the "learning to play" it's still a thing for him, so last 1.5 years maybe... he couldn't simply move there and compose a song.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bailz

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Who is Maya? From which novel? I do like Erynn and I do like Steph... Also like that redhead nurse Leah so many of you have problems with. Poor girl, she was simply misunderstood. She wasn't as great as Melisa, but I like her too.
Maya is from Being a DIK. She was one of the most popular girls at the start, but fell out of favor with the fanbase. I don't know if you plan to play that game, but i'm not spoiling anything, this thread is for Intertwined anyway. But yes, like Erynn and, Steph that Darkness65 talked about, she is the controversial girl that generates pages of back and forth between her fans and haters in that thread.

It seemed more out of desperation than anything.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes