LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'm sorry but I've finished until 0.7 and I didn't meet any Julia or Gaby.
How are they ?

That's too bad for the incest, I would have liked to be able to play with "my" damn sexy mom/Milf !
Julia is the blond friend of Cara from Riverside, you can have a one night stand with her but later this will be exposed to the sister you were dating.
Gabi is the Spanish teacher, you also can bang her at least once... there might more to come in her case.

Reactions: Tulrek

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
clearly you are wrong! Alexxis and Erynn is probably the most likely route! Erynn wants it after 3 years without a dicking and Lexxi owes her!
Lexxi might be willing to risk her love life for the sake of her friendship with Erynn!
Also Erynn after talking it out with Mel might decide she needs more experience and who better then someone she already feels confortable with?
She is developing some lust, and in a situation with so much anxiety and angst having your best friend and you best friend when they are dating its like double support for such an important step in her life!
As for Lexxi besides the guilt towards Erynn she might wanna test the MC loyalty to her!

I can actually see it, a threesome and in the end depending on several game flags and how you behave during it the MC can end up with a girlfriend and a lover with just 1 of the girls or... with none of them.... that can also branch out into into 0 1 or 2 lovers!

Last one would be funny.... he would have no girlfriend but was good enough to keep around for the tumbles until the girls find a suitable man instead of putting up with the manbaby!

Another possible route is the Lexxi Layla route... Lexxi asks the MC to help Layla with her virginity issue! Because that is what big sisters do! they already admitted they had a shitty relationship growing up so Lexxi might feel the need to reciprocate with a " true sacrifice" by risking her love life

and after 29 more situations like this we discover that Lexxi is our Ethan and finding excuses to let the MC loose on some other girls and women while she is getting paid... pimp life!

not with the MC but can you imagine getting back home with your 2 girls Lexxi and Erynn not finding them at home going to check on Mel house and you got Santi fucking Em and Mel... awkward is not enough to describe it! particularly because Lexxi is Santi stepdaughter ... that is some mad intertwining right there!
Well I would not mind a Lexi/Erryn threesome myself, just not sure how Nyx can easily work that in believable. We know for sure that Alexis is not into sharing and the Erryn explosion to Lexi when she finds out about MC and the remark about Ethan do not make me think she is into sharing either. We also have no strong indications Alexis and Erryn ever were a couple and might be happy to bring MC in as the third side of a triangle for their own reasons.

Even if Alexis and Erryn are friends and care for each other it is a bit hard to see at the moment, that they for their own reasons and out of their own volition and happily would share MC, unless they end up on an uninhabited Island for years. :)

Edit: Nikki and Cara I could have seen a bit easier, since they in a way already were a triangle, just less aware of it and partly non romantic triangle. The choice though and all that happened, make it pretty unlikely they would be that easily interested in that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keerthi Thorpe
Jan 11, 2021
Well I would not mind a Lexi/Erryn threesome myself, just not sure how Nyx can easily work that in believable. We know for sure that Alexis is not into sharing and the Erryn explosion to Lexi when she finds out about MC and the remark about Ethan do not make me think she is into sharing either. We also have no strong indications Alexis and Erryn ever were a couple and might be happy to bring MC in as the third side of a triangle for their own reasons.

Even if Alexis and Erryn are friends and care for each other it is a bit hard to see at the moment, that they for their own reasons and out of their own volition and happily would share MC, unless they end up on an uninhabited Island for years. :)
Right now I cannot see Erynn in a threesome, let alone in a "twosome".
She is clearly buried under her complexes, any type of sexual activity is way beyond her comfort zone.
She needs lots of support and tender care before anything intimate could take place.

Lexi on the other hand is not feeling guilty any more. She jumps into the relation with MC with an extreme high sexual drive. She likes to experiment, but right now she gets furious at the very thought of sharing the MC.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Right now I cannot see Erynn in a threesome, let alone in a "twosome".
She is clearly buried under her complexes, any type of sexual activity is way beyond her comfort zone.
She needs lots of support and tender care before anything intimate could take place.

Lexi on the other hand is not feeling guilty any more. She jumps into the relation with MC with an extreme high sexual drive. She likes to experiment, but right now she gets furious at the very thought of sharing the MC.
Well we have not been told much about the romantic past of Alexis, all we know she was not a virgin at start of game and not in a steady relation for a while if she has ever been in one. That she has an active sex drive and is able to enjoy it is for sure though. :) The very little we know about her romantic past as far as I am aware is the thought she had with confession MC, that she wished someone would do that for her and she does not give off many sharing vibes when it comes to MC.

Reactions: Keerthi Thorpe

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I agree, but I did kind of wonder if Nyx was maybe setting up a threesome fling with Iris when Iris kissed Lexi. Yeah, Lexi didn't react positively to it, but I dunno, they gave me vibes of having fooled around, and maybe one thing might lead to another with MC.

I wouldn't say no. :love:

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Well we have not been told much about the romantic past of Alexis, all we know she was not a virgin at start of game and not in a steady relation for a while if she has ever been in one. That she has an active sex drive and is able to enjoy it is for sure though. :) The very little we know about her romantic past as far as I am aware is the thought she had with confession MC, that she wished someone would do that for her and she does not give off many sharing vibes when it comes to MC.
Another hint may be the disscussion she has with her roommate , where she asks if she bought a hookup only to be revealed that she has feelings for MC. Either way i dont think Alexis past relationships are that important , unless there was something between her and ethan (but i doubt that)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Another hint may be the disscussion she has with her roommate , where she asks if she bought a hookup only to be revealed that she has feelings for MC. Either way i dont think Alexis past relationships are that important , unless there was something between her and ethan (but i doubt that)
I suspect you might be right about that her past might not have serious drama in that sense. She does not really come off as a woman that sleeps around willy nilly either and quite likely in future will take out her healthy sex drive fully on MC if he will let her. :)

Then again Nyx has surprised us before and there may be more drama to come from that angle, without directly going to Ethan for that drama.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I suspect you might be right about that her past might not have serious drama in that sense. She does not really come off as a woman that sleeps around willy nilly either and quite likely in future will take out her healthy sex drive fully on MC if he will let her. :)

Then again Nyx has surprised us before and there may be more drama to come from that angle, without directly going to Ethan for that drama.
Well i like Nix's drama at least for now , i think we dont need more "intertwined" than this (still curious about santi plot ). I mean the story is really good and the char development is there and its actually believable.But making more drama can hurt the individual paths to some characters , i mean seriously how unlucky can the MC be :LOL:. The drama i think we should get is the one where we think with our D* and be a douche and date all the girls at once cheat etc.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree, but I did kind of wonder if Nyx was maybe setting up a threesome fling with Iris when Iris kissed Lexi. Yeah, Lexi didn't react positively to it, but I dunno, they gave me vibes of having fooled around, and maybe one thing might lead to another with MC.

I wouldn't say no. :love:
Hard to say, we know Alexis has been sexually active and it would open some more options in future if Nyx would want to explore those. Just I am not sure Nyx would want to explore those paths, with how most of the women are shown in game until now. Most girls do seem to be pretty faithful when choose for their guy and expect same, even if they might make some stupid moves sometimes.

So playing around beyond friendships with the other girls will likely blow up in MC's face and none of the ladies seem to be overly likely to want to share MC or experiment in that direction with maybe an exception for someone like Elena. Now Layla to me does not really seem to be ready for things like that, maybe in a few years. :p

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
A girl being Bi is not a hard requirement for an FFM. (A game example would be Mona/Camila and Quinn/Riona in BaDIK. None of them show any inclination toward F/F but FFM is a go). So I wouldn't say that Lexi's reaction to Iris in an F/F situation is a hard never to an FFM. That said, I still think the chance is still kind of low on that.

If there is to be a 3some in this game, and I mean a once or twice thing as opposed to a perma-poly relationship happily ever after kind of deal, I'd say that the highest probability right now is Leyla/Elena. This is partly due to the game code itself. Unlike other girls, Elena is actually gated by Layla e.g. One can NOT get Elena's train kiss unless Layla's RP is also high enough, so by default we have to get close to both (or neither) at the same time.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
This is a great VN.

The only critique I have of it is that the dev made Alexis and Nikki both extremely attractive and extremely accessible. Why even bother with anyone else when the two most attractive characters are delivered to you on a silver platter so quickly? I don't have a personal issue with it, it's just something I can see making the emotional impact the dev would try to deliver in the future impossible if it doesn't affect either of their plot lines.

I also feel as if they tried to make Erynn a conventionally attractive character and missed the mark pretty drastically. She has the jaw of a heavyweight boxer. Her jaw is so masculine and powerful she could probably drink peanut butter with that thing. Looking at the polls her ranking doesn't surprise me at all as she has the cut and paste look of a post-op SoCal chick.

If I was the dev and wanted Erynn to be a hitter I would've aimed for a model that looked more like Kaylah from Hillside:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The level of attractiveness is incomparable IMO

That's too bad for the incest, I would have liked to be able to play with "my" damn sexy mom/Milf !
Patreon in general doesn't allow incest content. I was surprised that this VN even somewhat teases it.

Putting myself in the dev's shoes it's something I wouldn't even flirt with.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Now and this is the critical point, he already "let you have" Layla, he understood you had a better shot and let it go, no problems...
But if you keep undercutting him with every girl in town at some point he is gonna stop seeing as you one of his friends.
Dude Layla made it clear long before mc's arrival, that she has absolutely no interest in him.
If he can't understand that before she shows interest in the mc (if u actually pursue her or not doesn't even matter here), than he is just delusional.
He didn't let u have her, nor let her go, it wasn't a generous deed of him, the girl had just no interest in him.
Gunning after her even after she shows interest in MC, would have just made him a annoying pest for MC/Layla, probably hurtful for him, if he actually had any feelings for her, which i doubt.
The MC, is at no point undercutting him.

If every girl in town shows interest in MC and not into him, thats still no undercutting, not the MC's fault how a woman reacts/feels, but Zach should questioning himself if it's somehow his fault if none of this women shows any interest in him.
If he quits a frienship because the girls find his friend attractiv and not him, than by all means he should do so, no need for such a good friend.

And yeah he's shooting in every direction hoping to hit something, but ultimately he does encourage and help a little with Alexis and gives up Layla(ihe had already crashed and burned here before the game even started).
He also plants the seed in Elena's head btw, maybe by accident but good wingman work lol.
How does he help with Alixis ?
MC/Alexis were perfectly fine without him, he just annoys her and not for the first time.
Quite on the contrary, if u tell him how u actually met her, Zach immediately reveals everything by hitting on her, in a very crude way and ruins mc chances...

Zach is probably one of the worst wingman ever, u can't tell him anything, the girls are easily annoyed with his nonsense, if they hear some of his comments good chance he ruins the chances for mc...not to mention the headache/second hand embarrassment if u need to endure his flirting/comments.

They aren't a couple, but he called "dibs" on her, Bro Code dictates we need to let him crash and burn first before making our move...
Bro code is utter nonsense, so is calling dibs on a girl, the girl can choose which guy she likes, no need to hold back.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Dude Layla made it clear long before mc's arrival, that she has absolutely no interest in him.
If he can't understand that before she shows interest in the mc (if u actually pursue her or not doesn't even matter here), than he is just delusional.
He didn't let u have her, nor let her go, it wasn't a generous deed of him, the girl had just no interest in him.
Gunning after her even after she shows interest in MC, would have just made him a annoying pest for MC/Layla, probably hurtful for him, if he actually had any feelings for her, which i doubt.
The MC, is at no point undercutting him.

If every girl in town shows interest in MC and not into him, thats still no undercutting, not the MC's fault how a woman reacts/feels, but Zach should questioning himself if it's somehow his fault if none of this women shows any interest in him.
If he quits a frienship because the girls find his friend attractiv and not him, than by all means he should do so, no need for such a good friend.

How does he help with Alixis ?
MC/Alexis were perfectly fine without him, he just annoys her and not for the first time.
Quite on the contrary, if u tell him how u actually met her, Zach immediately reveals everything by hitting on her, in a very crude way and ruins mc chances...

Zach is probably one of the worst wingman ever, u can't tell him anything, the girls are easily annoyed with his nonsense, if they hear some of his comments good chance he ruins the chances for mc...not to mention the headache/second hand embarrassment if u need to endure his flirting/comments.

Bro code is utter nonsense, the girl can choose which guy she likes, no need to hold back.
Well Bro code is not utter nonsense, but it does imply that the girl in question does show some interest in the guy in question at the very least or has accepted him as her BF. Basically you do not shoot under your friends wings or if both are interested in same girl you play it fair and back off if the other gets serious with her. It does not mean you back off a soon as someone says they might have a potential interest in a girl you are also interested in, cause would that then not mean he has to back off?

Reactions: LSC82

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well Bro code is not utter nonsense, but it does imply that the girl in question does show some interest in the guy in question at the very least or has accepted him as her BF. Basically you do not shoot under your friends wings or if both are interested in same girl you play it fair and back off if the other gets serious with her. It does not mean you back off a soon as someone says they might have a potential interest in a girl you are also interested in, cause would that then not mean he has to back off?
I fully agree with ur definition.
That being said, this doesn't apply to Val/Zach.

Reactions: DA22

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Patreon in general doesn't allow incest content. I was surprised that this VN even somewhat teases it.

Putting myself in the dev's shoes it's something I wouldn't even flirt with.
Oh well ok then. :)
How about the combo: MC / Erynn / Melissa !!
Arf incest again ! Damned !
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh well ok then. :)
How about the combo: MC / Erynn / Melissa !!
Arf incest again ! Damned !
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Not per se as long as it is not FFM, just it assumes both Mel and Erryn would be open to share in the first place and then also more specifically with each other (Now despite a lot of other factors that may make that hard, I could see Em and Mel be able to make something like that work if they both would want a guy, but MC might not be the natural option for that. :p). Also while there is the physical attraction from Mel, our MC has quite a few things to overcome with her. :p

(Age, her thinking she might betray someone that is almost like a own kid to her even if she knows he is not and then of course fact there are complications with the two other most important people in her life. He is son of her best friend that even though they are not in a romantic relation, they do feel a bit like long time partners that even sometimes scratch each others sexual urges and on top of that she would also enter in competition likely with her daughter which she has some strong suspicions is interested in MC as well. Mel has quite a few reasons to keep it at just fantasizing or if would make a play on Mc to be incredibly careful and make sure she does not blow up all those important relations to her :)).

Last edited:
Reactions: Tulrek
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes