indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I've tried everything and can't get the party hot tub scene. I know its been described and I feel like a Zach but damn
how can u get the party in this update?? i can only heard layla saying about it for the next lesson...but there is no next lesson yet..after she received B in spanish, she said me she wants to be tutored again soon....but after that,Iris break up in the game, with her father and i got 2 same plane scene of her (1 when i was take to UNI room by "dumped" lexy...her roomate is Iris and wactch us having fun (and start the memory on plane) another same memory when Mom take us to car park....weird

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Just replay the game:

1 play (Layla Lame): Just up Layla/Elena Points

2 play (Layla Wilder): Do Alexis stuff until the Bar Break UP (after the photo at Erynns) and afterwards with the Erynn - Alexis Drama. From there on just UP Layla and Elena anymore. In the Pizzaria when you meet Layla and her Sister you talk normaly with Alexis, help her and just let "her go" when she talks with MC at her car so the releationship between them will Zero. Anywhere between this part is an Trigger or something, haven't looked at the code myself.
this if u don't income in my weird situation where alexys still think it's all opk and MC ask her to be his GF..even if in his house you don't keep up with her and she says its better leave things as are becouse of her sister and eyriin

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so I went throught two playthroughs

First where I had Layla as my main
Second where she's just a friend.

It got to the Truth or Dare on the second one, of course Layla didn't offer but then so didn't Val. I made all the same choices, barring I actually picked Val more during the Swimsuit rating bit, and I was trying to figure out why. Then it hit me, she's competing with Layla for your attention on the other route. If you aren't with Layla, I don't actually think you get as many points with her.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
this if u don't income in my weird situation where alexys still think it's all opk and MC ask her to be his GF..even if in his house you don't keep up with her and she says its better leave things as are becouse of her sister and eyriin
You need to download the bugfix, first version 0.8 there's this bug that automatically takes you on a date with Alexis, i thought i was going mad...
"I'm pretty sure ditched you, why is everyone acting so happy? And i have no choice to back out here?" lol.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I've added v0.8.1 Update Only, you can find the file here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no need to redownload the whole thing (Original or MyRepack-YAC) if you have any version really... it's just a small script update that is just copy/paste. With that said, if you already played with the initial release (v0.8) it is recommended to load your save from v0.7 :geek:

Last edited:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Ok so I went throught two playthroughs

First where I had Layla as my main
Second where she's just a friend.

It got to the Truth or Dare on the second one, of course Layla didn't offer but then so didn't Val. I made all the same choices, barring I actually picked Val more during the Swimsuit rating bit, and I was trying to figure out why. Then it hit me, she's competing with Layla for your attention on the other route. If you aren't with Layla, I don't actually think you get as many points with her.
Layla will do the panty thing just on her love path with enough points. Valeria doesn't matter if you on Layla path or not, you just need enough points with her, got her Panty on the Alexis Love Route too and Layla just friends.

Reactions: LSC82

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
how to get iris and alexis scene ?
how do i get alexis and layla path ?
what are the paths available ?

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
If I actually start to describe every impressions and emotions with this game I might as well write a book. So I will force myself to keep this short..

This game is not just pretty renders and variety of characters. It sucks you in with smooth flow of the story, characters have personality and meaningful conflicts, world around you makes sense and have absolutely stellar humor and refferences.

Even tho some of my favorite fetishes are not represented in this game I would still whole heartedly recommend this game to everyone, because I am confident you will not be disappointed no matter your tastes!

Fantastic game I will look forward to continue, thank you development team and everyone who supports the project!

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Just found this game, and went through a few times. Loved it.

How fast are the updates for this game? It sucks to find a game with a lot of updates and content already and enjoy it, then to be stuck waiting.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Seems like there might be a bug with a Layla path...I did a run where I played true to wanting to be with just Layla, Didn't hookup with anyone, Didn't kiss anyone, Didn't check anyone out. Only did Layla things and it made me talk with her about Alexis at the track meet and it made my MC say I hooked up with her even when I didn't. I don't know if it triggers any +/- on the pts or triggers a flag but just something that happened on my run

hagd1

Jan 17, 2019
Seems like there might be a bug with a Layla path...I did a run where I played true to wanting to be with just Layla, Didn't hookup with anyone, Didn't kiss anyone, Didn't check anyone out. Only did Layla things and it made me talk with her about Alexis at the track meet and it made my MC say I hooked up with her even when I didn't. I don't know if it triggers any +/- on the pts or triggers a flag but just something that happened on my run
First choice in the game-ignore her(other one-let her pass gives 2 Alexis points)-and that scene won't trigger

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Has the dev ever said if Sienna will eventually be romanceable?

I think that girl is gorgeous and I kinda want to NTR her away from her boyfriend.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
So... This was looking pretty interesting, but apparently the walkthrough folks (multiple!) have been scared off by this game in the latest update. I have to say that's the nail in my interest's coffin here. Aside from simply being both unwilling and unable to devote all the time into a single game, it makes me seriously doubt the future of the game. If too many routes and options don't slash the plot to ribbons, then they'll just kill the game itself as each update takes exponentially more time than the last.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So... This was looking pretty interesting, but apparently the walkthrough folks (multiple!) have been scared off by this game in the latest update. I have to say that's the nail in my interest's coffin here. Aside from simply being both unwilling and unable to devote all the time into a single game, it makes me seriously doubt the future of the game. If too many routes and options don't slash the plot to ribbons, then they'll just kill the game itself as each update takes exponentially more time than the last.
Sigh, Scrappy is working on updating his mod, I'm sure he apologizes for being away this weekend and not being able to do it immediately.....

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes