mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
is there a bugfix for the error (blackscreen) where images are missing? it starts at image 08-076 and is blank from there ive clicked it for a while and it has talking but no images so can get a work around to fix this? thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would like to write the French translation how can I contact the developer please ?
don't need to, make it publicly available by making a thread for it and then contacting f95 mods to get it added to op.

is there a bugfix for the error (blackscreen) where images are missing? it starts at image 08-076 and is blank from there ive clicked it for a while and it has talking but no images so can get a work around to fix this? thanks
are you using latest version 0.8.2 bugfix?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
don't need to, make it publicly available by making a thread for it and then contacting f95 mods to get it added to op.

are you using latest version 0.8.2 bugfix?
it says 8.1 is that the bugfix on the first page?

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I really dislike it when games make the mother (or sister in other cases) so hot and then don't add incest..at least make them more "bland" looking. Emily is hotter than the other options tbh.

From the other girls Valeria is the best and I wish she had a bigger role from the start (she really overshadowed everyone else in this update), hope the MC can bang her soon. Zack is annoying as fuck anyway so I don't feel bad. Nikki is also great & Layla and Elena are cute. Don't care about Erryn and her annoying sister & their drama. Iris feels forced too

Last edited:

spiegelbild

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah I think Val converted allot of people to her side after the last update.
I was full on Lexi, until I met Val. I even made an entire playthorugh "dedicated" to her waiting for her path to open in future updates "without drama". What I liked from Lexi was the conexion with "inside jokes" she has with MC (phrasing, room being clean, "coffee") and with Val I felt something similar and she only has one update of content. I loved how she plays along with the hat theory, the sir Brave MC and how they tease each other. Not to mention she's gorgeous. So yeah, I'm a converted Val fan too, I wasn't even surprise to see in the last poll of "favorite girl" in Nyx Patreon Val was already top 3 with one update. Amazing.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I was full on Lexi, until I met Val. I even made an entire playthorugh "dedicated" to her waiting for her path to open in future updates "without drama". What I liked from Lexi was the conexion with "inside jokes" she has with MC (phrasing, room being clean, "coffee") and with Val I felt something similar and she only has one update of content. I loved how she plays along with the hat theory, the sir Brave MC and how they tease each other. Not to mention she's gorgeous. So yeah, I'm a converted Val fan too, I wasn't even surprise to see in the last poll of "favorite girl" in Nyx Patreon Val was already top 3 with one update. Amazing.
Yeah I did that as well and it's nice to not feel obligated to have to help Erin or Layla if you wait for her either. Just sucks the guy seems to hit you no matter what. Downside its not exactly a bro move from a friend standpoint for Zach. But guy can't seem to take a hint anyway imo.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
MC's mom is objectively hot and the dev constantly highlights that..feel blueballed here.
Did someone say she isn't??? But hot as a female, not as a mom you had your eye on. It's not even your childhood friend's mom.

I've already written about this and will do it again. Nyx's a female, as we all know perfectly well, and the game's mostly about young sexy and beautiful girls. But Emily (whether Melissa or Gabi in the same sense) doesn't lose against them at all in comparison, she's not inferior neither in her appearance nor in her feminine nature. And Nyx do constantly highlights that, and tease us, but it's kind of a playing with us within a game in order to make us not to forget there's a line you cannot pass. Forbidden fruit is sweetest, you know? There's no incest tag here, accept it at last. That's not the story.

The whole plot is imbued with touching moments with Emily. She takes over almost the entire sentimental aspect of the game. And if you're not able to plunge into this atmosphere, to experience it all together with the MC, to put yourself in her son's place, to love her as your own mother for all she does for you, for the way she worries about you, for lost time, for the mistakes of the past... Then maybe such games are just not for you? You need to merge with the story in order to feel it from the inside out. There's no other way.

Sex scenes here come second, and this is done intentionally, I guess. The little things are important here. There're a lot of fine threads here, and you need to pull on each of them to get to the bottom of it. And to come into this story with a desire just to fuck everyone... Hmm, it looks like this is the wrong door you entered through. This applies to everyone who has similar problems. Yes, I consider this a problem, to be mentally divergent. If you are (not you in particular), then find yourself a shit to taste. (Un)fortunately, there's a lot of this shit on the site.

And yes, I can allow myself such harsh criticism since, unlike some, I'm in the right place. I don't get into other threads with this being tagged to make a rally like 'Say no incest!'. Maybe you're not a bad person, but I love this story so much so I can't help but keep silent, it just boiled up.

Reactions: jufot

spiegelbild

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah I did that as well and it's nice to not feel obligated to have to help Erin or Layla if you wait for her either. Just sucks the guy seems to hit you no matter what. Downside its not exactly a bro move from a friend standpoint for Zach. But guy can't seem to take a hint anyway imo.
I know Zach is supposed to be the best friend, "bro-before-hoes" kind of character but I don't feel any of that with him in particular. There a lot of great bro-characters in other games but I only see Zach as an annoying moron I have to tolerate "for old time sake". And as you said, he doesn't seem to take a hint even if it hit him square in the face ‍

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Did someone say she isn't??? But hot as a female, not as a mom you had your eye on. It's not even your childhood friend's mom.

I've already written about this and will do it again. Nyx's a female, as we all know perfectly well, and the game's mostly about young sexy and beautiful girls. But Emily (whether Melissa or Gabi in the same sense) doesn't lose against them at all in comparison, she's not inferior neither in her appearance nor in her feminine nature. And Nyx do constantly highlights that, and tease us, but it's kind of a playing with us within a game in order to make us not to forget there's a line you cannot pass. Forbidden fruit is sweetest, you know? There's no incest tag here, accept it at last. That's not the story.

The whole plot is imbued with touching moments with Emily. She takes over almost the entire sentimental aspect of the game. And if you're not able to plunge into this atmosphere, to experience it all together with the MC, to put yourself in her son's place, to love her as your own mother for all she does for you, for the way she worries about you, for lost time, for the mistakes of the past... Then maybe such games are just not for you? You need to merge with the story in order to feel it from the inside out. There's no other way.

Sex scenes here come second, and this is done intentionally, I guess. The little things are important here. There're a lot of fine threads here, and you need to pull on each of them to get to the bottom of it. And to come into this story with a desire just to fuck everyone... Hmm, it looks like this is the wrong door you entered through. This applies to everyone who has similar problems. Yes, I consider this a problem, to be mentally divergent. If you are (not you in particular), then find yourself a shit to taste. (Un)fortunately, there's a lot of this shit on the site.

And yes, I can allow myself such harsh criticism since, unlike some, I'm in the right place. I don't get into other threads with this being tagged to make a rally like 'Say no incest!'. Maybe you're not a bad person, but I love this story so much so I can't help but keep silent, it just boiled up.
You are taking this too seriously. I enjoy this game overall (one of my favourites here) a lot and also like a lot of other games with no incest. Its not really necessary for me to enjoy (if anything I thought the generic incest formula was getting old anyway so these games are refreshing).

With Emily I can't deny that an incest route would be interesting since her story is more developed than the typical generic incest mother/son story here and the dev does constantly focus on how hot she is (the MC has even some awkward moments here with her) but its fine and I get why she doesn't go down this road. Also this is still a "fuck almost every girl" type of game, not that I mind, its well done with likable characters and engaging soapy story.

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I know Zach is supposed to be the best friend, "bro-before-hoes" kind of character but I don't feel any of that with him in particular. There a lot of great bro-characters in other games but I only see Zach as an annoying moron I have to tolerate "for old time sake". And as you said, he doesn't seem to take a hint even if it hit him square in the face ‍
Zach is a complete loser, hard to take him seriously as a bro character (Derek in Being a Dik for an example is way better, he is kind of goofy but also has more serious moments and isn't there to be friendzoned and act cringeworthy).

Reactions: spiegelbild
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes