Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Progress Update - Episode 9 + POLL

All the Nikki scenes are finished. Working now on the last Cara scenes, which as I mentioned before will be sort of a placeholder scene for now. I might just let them in the story and improve/add to them in a later update. It all depends on how they'll turn out once I test and read through them. But honestly, I can't wait to finish them, so I can start working on the last scene of this update. The scene I'm really looking forward to. It's a really important one and I need to get that one right.

I changed the look of Ms Davis (Math teacher) slightly. I needed her for a small scene. When I created her character, I didn't have many options yet, so I took the same model that I used for Tori. I've changed her face, but they are still looking alike since I use the same skin material. Maybe I should make her be Tori's older sister. I had something else in mind, but that works too if necessary. I don't know yet and it's not important as of now anyway. I might change her look completely once I'll find a replacement I'm happy with. She's only in a few renders so far, so it's a quick fix once I decide.

I'm also thinking about changing Cara's hairstyle in the future. I'm not sure yet though. It all depends if I'll find something cute that fits her. What do you think about her hairstyle? Keep it as it is or change it?
Suggestions are always welcome, either here or on discord.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Just looked at the dev's patreon and they only have 1000 patreons..this is one of the best games here and they deserve way more.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If I could be in love with a computer model...
you can! she will not love you back but you are allowed to do anything you so wish as long as it does not infringe on others liberties!

just buy a sex doll and get a reply software so you can call her...

side effects of such actions may include but are not exclusive to deep paranoia being socially outcast ed or interned in an asylum by family members who may want to steal all your wealth!

Well, then. IF I could buy a sexbot, I want her to look exactly like Alexis! Paranoia, social outcast, and asylum be damned!
that is perfectly doable just remember the higher the level of customization the more expensive it gets! just make sure you buy one above 1.60cm in height and the head to body ration should be around 18% and never go above 25% for head to body ration since that is the difference for .... pedophillic sex dolls!

you might have your shit trapped in customs up to 40 days or more if there are laws against that and if they sniff just a little bit of lolly shit you can go to jail!

so play it safe customize your doll as much as you want and enjoy yourself! some can be included with attachable female sexual organs that are the shit... do remember if you buy the ones with detachable organs you might get one with 3-4 organs including anal mimification and... a dildo one! weirdly enough it´s fucking cheaper to buy the entire set then individually... and those throat simulators are the bomb or the spinning pussy!

Also the maintenance is a bitch but if you love her your protective of provider and defender will make it worthwhile...

do not ask me how i know all of this shit... some things are better left to the imagination!

well you can buy but those cost quite a big sum.
surprisingly they are quite affordable, its the customization requirements that drives up the price!
not to mention that the maintenance is a true bitch because you have to clean all that shit by yourself afterwards...
and do not ask your maid if you do not want weird rumors spreading around your social circles...

they also start to deteriorate after 2 years give or take... just like a real woman after birth... the reason most do not notice the deterioration is that you have a mini human around for the next 6-7 years stealing your attention!

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
you can! she will not love you back but you are allowed to do anything you so wish as long as it does not infringe on others liberties!

just buy a sex doll and get a reply software so you can call her...

side effects of such actions may include but are not exclusive to deep paranoia being socially outcast ed or interned in an asylum by family members who may want to steal all your wealth!
Well, then. IF I could buy a sexbot, I want her to look exactly like Alexis! Paranoia, social outcast, and asylum be damned!

Reactions: Warscared
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes