Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I love, monogamy Dating multiple girls at the same time It's not me So I

have a safe file for each girl but The problem is I like Elena but I don't like

Layla I mean Layla is cool and everything but I like her only as a friend I

wish I didn't have to date Layla just to get close to Elena To me, it just

feels wrong like I'm just using Layla and she doesn't deserve that

:cry:
Yeah, there are a lot of people that agree with you. I look at it from a pragmatic viewpoint. I have dated someone in the past only to meet one of her friends that I liked even more. I was just honest with her and let her know that I was really into her friend. It happens. All is fair in love and war.

I really felt guilty about the whole Alexis and Layla thing. I am glad that it ended when it did and I could stay with just one. I like how to be with Erynn you have to choose ONLY her. I feel better choosing one love interest. The big harem games just don't feel right to me. How can I possibly love and be fair to 14 different girls at the same time? Hahahaha. Good thing it is just a game.

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, there are a lot of people that agree with you. I look at it from a pragmatic viewpoint. I have dated someone in the past only to meet one of her friends that I liked even more. I was just honest with her and let her know that I was really into her friend. It happens. All is fair in love and war.

I really felt guilty about the whole Alexis and Layla thing. I am glad that it ended when it did and I could stay with just one. I like how to be with Erynn you have to choose ONLY her. I feel better choosing one love interest. The big harem games just don't feel right to me. How can I possibly love and be fair to 14 different girls at the same time? Hahahaha. Good thing it is just a game.
I hear you brother but I can't help it when I play a game I like to become the character

I can't help but feel guilty but when I'm with Layla I try not to do anything physical with her

and by the way I never had to choose between Alexis and Layla because i always was with Alexis and Alexis alone

I love, monogamy
;)

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
21 gun salute for Elena fans, sounds like well be eating good.

If she's doing the discord Q&A thing someone needs to ask her what the plan for Erynn is. Judging from this thread a lot of us, myself included, don't see the vision. She's the main main LI, her plot drives the main story thread, but her route is arguably the worst in the game.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Am I the only one who noticed Erynn's feet sticking out in the last scene covered by bags of garbage? I mean WTF was that.
Has been addressed several times on this thread and to the degree of being The 'real deal braker', exponentially.

Reactions: LSC82

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Losing the sisters loses the school routes with Val so it's not her who comes to your aid with Ethan Douchebag Trio
We lose the scenes with flirting (turning around) and doing the bet, I agree, but Val still acts as our rescue girl in that scuffle. Idk, it's the way it plays for me (???)

Btw, can't someone help me. I have no idea how to get these ones:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Am I the only one who noticed Erynn's feet sticking out in the last scene covered by bags of garbage? I mean WTF was that.
What we suspect is Erynn's feet although Nyx has said it is still a cliff hanger all the clues point to it being Erynn, however it could be a massive plot twist of being someone else.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Break Layla's heart (you monster) by trying to date both Layla and Alexis.
In schoo/after training Val will approach you asking where Layla is.
That's the reason I asked such a question as an addition to the main part of the issue since I get it perfectly well that all that drama with the sisters would have to trigger this little scene with Valeria... but it's not happening.

UPD. Since you came to the rescue again, please tell me about all of Valeria content in this scenario. Something's clearly going wrong with my Val:confused:

I completely miss the training scene in that way:

Last edited:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
That's the reason I asked such a question as an addition to the main part of the issue since I get it perfectly well that all that drama with the sisters would have to trigger this little scene with Valeria... but it's not happening.

And since you came to the rescue again, please tell me about all of Valeria content in this scenario. Something's clearly going wrong with my Valeria:confused:
I think you don't spy on the girls in the shower also, I didn't get that scene but was kicked out on the underwear scene with Zach being himself that maybe why it doesn't show.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I think you don't spy on the girls in the shower also, I didn't get that scene but was kicked out on the underwear scene with Zach being himself that maybe why it doesn't show.
Don't think so. And of course, I wasn't spying with Zach, what's the point? Fuck that dumbass! How does this even relate?

After the sad scene at chemistry class, then I immediately get thrown into the after-school scene with Zach...

I'm a damn maximalist here and there, so I need to get the maximum from every in-game choice and event. That's the reason it's so important for me to see all the scenes and reactions and read all the dialogues after my 'despicable' MC cheated on both sisters.

the_needlesss

Mar 8, 2022
Hey guys, just checked 9th episode and it's awesome! Just wondering is there a text walkthrough for it? Feel like I'm missing something good

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game lets MC be a good person and help everyone while not going full into anyone but his sweetheart.
We should probe this and that choice that feels fuzzy, just to see what it looks like in the game setting,
with all of that pent up anger and judgementalness MC has amassed over the years towards
.. well ... the most important female closest family confidets of his youth.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
We lose the scenes with flirting (turning around) and doing the bet, I agree, but Val still acts as our rescue girl in that scuffle. Idk, it's the way it plays for me (???)

Btw, can't someone help me. I have no idea how to get these ones:
I got the John save you from Ethan douche trio scene.

Yes I agree it must be based on our gameplay.

I also haven't gotten the solo Val scene at the track after the MC breaks Layla and Lexi's hearts.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know i've been thinking ... it seems to me no matter how hard the MC tries he just have 1 babe ..... seems that most in game babes like the MC or loves him alot .... now i'm not complaining like some do ... but shit man a man has to rest ya know ;)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I got the John save you from Ethan douche trio scene.

Yes I agree it must be based on our gameplay.

I also haven't gotten the solo Val scene at the track after the MC breaks Layla and Lexi's hearts.
Valeria only shows up if you have high points with her.
I personally prefer the "John comes to the rescue" scene since he is prime suspect of being Erynn's father, it's good to get him involved in this story at the earliest possible point.
He also looks like good backup rather than someone who we'll need to rescue later.

Nothing wrong with the Val path but this particular appearance felt very gratuitous.

21 gun salute for Elena fans, sounds like well be eating good.

If she's doing the discord Q&A thing someone needs to ask her what the plan for Erynn is. Judging from this thread a lot of us, myself included, don't see the vision. She's the main main LI, her plot drives the main story thread, but her route is arguably the worst in the game.
I do see the vision, unfortunately it's an overly dark, heavy handed, vision.
The story of a girl who is hurt and damaged... and the situation just keeps getting worst.
Enjoyed the drama in this game when it was girl vs girl drama... Will they find out? How they'll react? That was fun to me(and it's being written out in a rather quick fashion btw)...
Putting abuse into the story... it's pushing it.

This contrasts big time with the story of most other girls who are all about dating and fun sexy times.
And this game being a "pick one" kind of game, it leads to a bunch of people simply being "i'm out" despite her being the one that is actually instrumental to the story.

Good news for Elena fans, hopefully you won't to wait much longer.
Candidates for 3some? Elena+Layla seems the most likely choice to me.
Gabi is not a happy ending it seems, being older, his teacher and married to the likely bio father of the MC, it doesn't surprise me.
I still wanna see how this shit blows up :p , specially on the "shoot inside route" :cool:.

As for Zach... the choice has been made, it's death.

Reactions: Nikki Klein
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes