Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
She did. Just read all the info which is given in the story. Everything is explained already. I'm not gonna sum it all up since you can go read it yourself.
People started to dislike Erynn the moment they found out she isn't a virgin. And from that point, they stopped caring and probably stopped reading what the story tells us.
I dont think so...MC is also no virgin, neither Alexis. Its just the fact that Alexis is closer because she admitted already in her childhood that she doesnt like Ethan while Erynn somehow couldnt kick him away after he bullied MC as a young boy. As for that time i think there was no video for blackmailing her available . And later she also cancelled her friendship to Alexis because of Ethans lies. Means she was somehow already controlled and dependend to that guy before he started blackmailing her with the tape. This is just the question about how the character is written and approaches the gamer and not if she is still a virgin or not. but i still dont want to harm Erynn and i think she is currently realy just written as a good friend.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
I dont think so...MC is also no virgin, neither Alexis. Its just the fact that Alexis is closer because she admitted already in her childhood that she doesnt like Ethan while Erynn somehow couldnt kick him away after he bullied MC as a young boy. As for that time i think there was no video for blackmailing her available . And later she also cancelled her friendship to Alexis because of Ethans lies. Means she was somehow already controlled and dependend to that guy before he started blackmailing her with the tape. This is just the question about how the character is written and approaches the gamer and not if she is still a virgin or not. but i still dont want to harm Erynn and i think she is currently realy just written as a good friend.
If I were you, I would read the story again because your facts are wrong!

Last edited:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Don't like something like the truth get in the way of a good story
and later she also cancelled her friendship to Alexis because of Ethans lies
You keep repeating this but it is not in the story.

Erynn was supposed to go to the concert with Alexis but Alexis cancels on her so she can take the MC, The only time I see Erynn break the friendship is when she finds the photos of the MC and Alexis on the MC's phone, also if you don't intervene with Ethan when he hits Erynn, Alexis will break up with you

Reactions: Nurikabe

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I know you're not a fan of blondes, but seeing her flashback as we tell Alexis how we know Iris and the beginning of MC's relationship with her, I couldn't help but fall for her a bit. I admit I love her with longer hair, though her 'new look' with the short hair probably works best with her current preference in the ladies over being with guys.

In any case, yes, seeing how Iris and the MC met, and fell in love, kinda makes me see her differently, and not just as someone looking to hookup with Alexis, Erryn or even Emily. I saw there was actually an opportunity to score points with Iris in the present, so I wasn't sure if that might reopen some romantic/lewd opportunities with her later. I wouldn't exactly turn down any throuple opportunities if any actually were a possibility in this game. Even in games where there is no harem and the MC has several LIs to choose from, typically there is at least ONE token throuple/mini-harem path, and was wondering if we'll get than chance in this game.
With her, it wasn't just about being blonde, bro.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Anyway all about the relationship between Erynn and MC is just too less engaging. Of course there are hints and flasbacks of erynn too but that wat counts is that there is a girl which never liked ethan and stayed successfully away from him ad anooother girl who couldnt get rid him after the incident with young MC.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Don't like something like the truth get in the way of a good story

You keep repeating this but it is not in the story.

Erynn was supposed to go to the concert with Alexis but Alexis cancels on her so she can take the MC, The only time I see Erynn break the friendship is when she finds the photos of the MC and Alexis on the MC's phone, also if you don't intervene with Ethan when he hits Erynn, Alexis will break up with you
I need to check because Erynn also broke up with Lexi when Ethan blackmailed Alexis to seperate her and Erynn.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Just create your bubble universe or religion around Erynn to explain everything..for me as a love interest she is just not really engaging written so far.
As a friend who need help she is fine but the few facts to be the MC's princess are currently to thin. May Nyx will try somehow in later updates to work it more out but now this flasback stuff with erynn does not really work and it also let look Erynn as silly somehow.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Puma1978, have a question for You.

Ever try switching Gender-Roles just for clearer comprehension on this VN(or any VN for that matter)?

Lets say for example:

MC is a really cute/goodlooking female, slightly younger then her neighbor/childhood closest best bud(Eran, male version of Erynn).

Whom happens to be her first real crush/love of her life.
Grew up with eachother for as long as can be remembered.
Both of You are very near and dear, love eachother like no other friendship ever.

He has a best friend(lets call him Alex, male version of Alexis).

Ofcorse a slightly older female who's always been mean to you(Female version of Ethan)
Lets call her Evilyn.
Is always trying to get You out of the way and belittle you.
Evilyn has always had hots for your favorite guy/person/LI.

Finally the day comes when she(MC) works up the courage asking to be her boyfriend.
He's he's happy and shocked and at the same time.
Evilyn & Alex are looking at something funny on a phone/tablet/device.

Eran says one moment to see what their on about, it's funny, they laugh.
Female MC is crushed and storms off not wanting to speak with any one of them.

She doesn't want to ever look at him again.
Ignores all attempts and phone-calls from Eran trying to talk with her.
When Eran goes to talk with Female-MC, she wants nothing to do with him.
Her father(male version of Emily) says, give her time to cool off.

But she never cools off, only grows more hurt and angered.
Becomes troubled and rebellious increasingly due to this anger/hurt.
Finally ends up moving off with her mom, without a single word.

5 Years later.

Alex(male Alexis) spots Female-MC visiting his cousins store and she's Smoken HOT!
Then .....ends up on a flight with her.
Playing like he does not know who she(female-MC) is.

She(smoken hot female-MC) tells him all about Eran.
What and how it happened, bearing her heart and obviously vulnerable.

Alex(male Alexis), see's the opportunity to get laid.
Doesn't try to console her with what really happened, let alone who he is.
Just wants to fuck her and not tell her the truth.

He's not going to tell his "best friend" Eran.
Maby even sometime down the road when Alex and Eran might attend a Concert together.
Alex will ditch his best friend to take out Hot Female MC.
Not telling either one of them what's really going on.

Ever think from that perspective with the base of this VN fairly the same but Sex/Gender the opposite?
More so, how would that set with You?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

teers82

Jul 30, 2021
On the fence about whether Erynn will be my choice but still don't want to see a sudden death, especially since there doesn't seem to be anything the MC could have done to prevent or alter it.

teers82

Jul 30, 2021

Ever try switching Gender-Roles just for clearer comprehension on this VN(or any VN for that matter)?

Lets say for example:

MC is a really cute/goodlooking female, slightly younger then her neighbor/childhood closest best bud(Eran, male version of Erynn).

Both of You are very near and dear, love eachother like no other friendship ever.

Ofcorse a slightly older female who's always been mean to you(Female version of Ethan)
Lets call her Evilyn.

Finally the day comes when she(MC) works up the courage asking to be her boyfriend.

5 Years later.

Alex(male Alexis) spots Female-MC visiting his cousins store and she's Smoken HOT!

Maby even sometime down the road when Alex and Eran might attend a Concert together.

Ever think from that perspective with the base of this VN fairly the same but Sex/Gender the opposite?

This sounds exhausting lol. Not sure many who want to play these games for the reasons we do would want to do that...

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I just hope that Nyx will also do additional content for earlier chapters to some of the girls. Because they are all interesting but some leak of engaging stories or deeper encounters currently.
Fortunately for Nyx, the majority of readers prefer Alexis, based off numerous polls on Patreon.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I don't dislike Erynn. I dislike the way that she is used as a plot device, which she has been since the very first update. Her role seems to be more of a complication to screw up things with all the other love interests rather than be a love interest herself, and that's frustrating.
How so? How has Erynn been written to screw up things with the other ladies?

How does "it also let look Erynn as silly somehow?"
Just create your bubble universe or religion around Erynn to explain everything..for me as a love interest she is just not really engaging written so far.
So far...
It has been my experience that people who dislike Erynn in this thread have completely distorted the facts and the story. They have 'created a bubble universe or religion' around Erynn to explain why they don't like her (as you put it).

A lot of the people who agree with you have said that she just doesn't have the largest share of the story... So far.

We are reading a story which is released in segments. Work-in-progress. The story is being written as we go. We don't have all of the information. Jumping to a conclusion based off limited information is exactly what these people are doing.

"So far, Erynn's character has not been very engaging," would be a legitimate reason to explain why you might choose another LI over Erynn. But to simply say, "Erynn's character is trash because I don't have enough of the story yet..."?

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Fortunately for Nyx, the majority of readers prefer Alexis, based off numerous polls on Patreon.
Like i've shared with You and others, after seeing the image Val kicking Ethan in in the Nuttz.
I'd have her baby!! :LOL:

Going by amount of compositions sake.
Alexis has the highest content per character.

Reactions: Nurikabe

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Lets say for example:

Lets call her Evilyn.

5 Years later.

Don't try the gender swap argument. The situations are written with the gender difference in mind.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes