constantine

Jul 1, 2017
Please indulge us, show us "Erynn rejected being MC's girlfriend"..... just for the record.
By rejection I mean Erynn didn't accept being MC's girlfriend at the time.

From the game:

MC (to Erynn): "Do you want to be my... My girlfriend?"

Erynn: Oh..I...Um (What should I say?)

Ethan then interrupts to get Erynn to look at his phone.

Erynn doesn't say yes or no to being MC's girlfriend, but she wasn't sure. I suppose it's more accurate to say "non-acceptance" rather than "rejection." Of course, Erynn could've later accepted being MC's girlfriend, but at that time, there was no clear indication she was going to accept.

Regardless, I don't see this as that big of a deal. Both of them were young and it's understandable why 16-year old Erynn would be hesitant to start dating a 13-year old MC. Obviously, adult Erynn feels differently now about dating MC. Anyways, I think people put too much emphasis on what happened in the past that it colors how they see the characters presently anyways.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
By rejection I mean Erynn didn't accept being MC's girlfriend at the time.

From the game:

MC (to Erynn): "Do you want to be my... My girlfriend?"

Erynn: Oh..I...Um (What should I say?)

Ethan then interrupts to get Erynn to look at his phone.

Erynn doesn't say yes or no to being MC's girlfriend, but she wasn't sure. I suppose it's more accurate to say "non-acceptance" rather than "rejection." Of course, Erynn could've later accepted being MC's girlfriend, but at that time, there was no clear indication she was going to accept.

Regardless, I don't see this as that big of a deal. Both of them were young and it's understandable why 16-year old Erynn would be hesitant to start dating a 13-year old MC. Obviously, adult Erynn feels differently now about dating MC. Anyways, I think people put too much emphasis on what happened in the past that it colors how they see the characters presently anyways.
Like she was not caught off-guard eh........... ROTFLMFAO!! :ROFLMAO:
After MC got Pist Off....Bolted before she could even reply at that event.
Ethan calls her on it!!

And she couldn't deny she wanted to be MC's girlfriend.

Case and Point, she didn't reject him but he continued to reject her before and after he moved.

It's how it is written.
And so what about their age........... being Young?
Doesn't change liking someone or even Love, in and of it's self.

Reactions: LSC82

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The OP is a bit Unclear?

The version to download is 9.1, but the official version is 9.2?

I see there is a 9.1 Update (2Gb) to download and a 9.2 bugfix (Couple of Mb).

I have downloaded 9.1 a while back and want's to play the lates version, but not sure what I must do to get it to the latest version...

Just the 9.2 bugfix?

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Many here forget That time and Age play a part here, our personal views of today are skewed by time, age and knowledge, we have watched the events that have happened up to now and the options of the Mc, now vs. the time he confessed are not the same and depending on the way you play the Mc is a male slut possible scumbag for being with so many. In game he is doing his job. But if you inject any part of the real world no girl will keep him once they all know.

But at the beginning the Mc just wants his crush to respond. Initial rejection did happen, Mc’s Mom screwed up the possible acceptance. And the kiss by Alexis is a boy taking advantage of opportunity. Even if you play for Erynn you don’t get anywhere she still puts him off. He used her when he was little for some protection now, she wanted to use him as away out. I don't see love on her part ever in the game. At best she likes him. Once she sees him after all the time passed, she doesn't acknowledge any part of what she did to him because in her mind when mommy sent her away, she did her part to rectify things back then however he rebuffed her after that day. So everyone is equally screwed up in this game and at fault

As the Mc in this game Zach and Ethan must pay.:devilish:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Many here forget That time and Age play a part here, our personal views of today are skewed by time, age and knowledge, we have watched the events that have happened up to now and the options of the Mc, now vs. the time he confessed are not the same and depending on the way you play the Mc is a male slut possible scumbag for being with so many. In game he is doing his job. But if you inject any part of the real world no girl will keep him once they all know.

But at the beginning the Mc just wants his crush to respond. Initial rejection did happen, Mc’s Mom screwed up the possible acceptance. And the kiss by Alexis is a boy taking advantage of opportunity. Even if you play for Erynn you don’t get anywhere she still puts him off. He used her when he was little for some protection now, she wanted to use him as away out. I don't see love on her part ever in the game. At best she likes him. Once she sees him after all the time passed, she doesn't acknowledge any part of what she did to him because in her mind when mommy sent her away, she did her part to rectify things back then however he rebuffed her after that day. So everyone is equally screwed up in this game and at fault

As the Mc in this game Zach and Ethan must pay.:devilish:
8-9 times out of 10.
Put a young lady(or young man) on the spot.
As Ethan did calling her out on 'her interest in being MC's girlfriend'.

She didn't deny it.

The reply, it's none of Your business.
May as well said Yes! :ROFLMAO:

the kiss by Alexis is a boy taking advantage of opportunity
You positive it was not the other way around?
Would like to see that if You do not mind sharing with us.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
The OP is a bit Unclear?

The version to download is 9.1, but the official version is 9.2?

I see there is a 9.1 Update (2Gb) to download and a 9.2 bugfix (Couple of Mb).

I have downloaded 9.1 a while back and want's to play the lates version, but not sure what I must do to get it to the latest version...

Just the 9.2 bugfix?
I didn't understand either. Does the "update V9.1" in OP ... update version V9.0 to V9.1, or update V9.1 to V9.2 ???

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I didn't understand either. Does the "update V9.1" in OP ... update version V9.0 to V9.1, or update V9.1 to V9.2 ???
9.2 is just a bug fix mainly.
Not missing out on content so 9.1 should be fine content wise.
If it's working fine for You, don't fix it.

Ran 9. yesterday with no issues.
Did not go through the entire AVN, granted.
Just unpacked it to pull screen shots out for sharing.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
There is a Progress update about every week on Tuesday. According to them it looks like things are going really well and the new update could be released next month.
next to her i want to wake up every day, to this face,that dreamy look, i can wait for days,weeks,months. and when she's there my wildest dreams come true. for something breathtakingly heavenly you have to be patient. valeria ti amo :love: :love:
Imagepipe_6.jpg

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
To add some variety to the endless Erynn/Alexis discussion and swooning over overpowered, added too late, Nyx-self-personification Val :p:
Never paid much attention to how hot Tori actually is, as I always just straight rejected her. Just did a quick playthrough, not from the beginning though. Really dig the no bs meanie attitude she got going. Scenes are great so far as well. Lots of potential for future updates still and I wouldn't even mind if there won't be a redemption arc. I like.
Think she jumped straight to #3 on my fav list for the moment. Layla/Elena still shared #1.

Reactions: nyrek

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
To add some variety to the endless Erynn/Alexis discussion and swooning over overpowered, added too late, Nyx-self-personification Val :p:
Never paid much attention to how hot Tori actually is, as I always just straight rejected her. Just did a quick playthrough, not from the beginning though. Really dig the no bs meanie attitude she got going. Scenes are great so far as well. Lots of potential for future updates still and I wouldn't even mind if there won't be a redemption arc. I like.
Think she jumped straight to #3 on my fav list for the moment. Layla/Elena still shared #1.
Layla is the best... When the MC tells her what she had with Lexis at first she didn't like it but she went ahead with the MC and didn't start a drama :WeSmart:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Layla is the best... When the MC tells her what she had with Lexis at first she didn't like it but she went ahead with the MC and didn't start a drama :WeSmart:
yeah, as long as you lie to her at the pizza place.

I Love this game, probably my #1 on this site, but that interaction is a huge low point for me. You can be 100% true to alexis prior, not kissing or doing anything with Layla, and unless you pick the specific order of "vague answer", "help her with groceries", "talk to her", alexis ends right there. It makes zero sense. If you were completely commited to Alexis, upon learning they were sisters, why wouldnt the MC just be able to honestly state "oh didnt know you two were sisters, alexis and I have been dating", and thats it?

Reactions: ename144

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Quick update. Finished up the 4th scene. Really happy with it. Except for one little part. It's a very cliche-ish moment but I don't know how else I should include it. Maybe I'll come up with something different while I still work on this update, else I'll leave it in for now.

All together, progress is going great. I think I'm close to being halfway done with the 3rd scene. Once that one is finished and I start working on the 2nd and last scene of this update and there won't be any unexpected hiccups, I might have an idea for an ETA.

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
Yeah I'm all team Alexis on this argument and surprised so many can't see the forest from the trees.... Alexis was obviously the one in the shadow of the popular girl growing up, and she was the one that cared enough to talk to mc when he was young, erynn was busy with chad (whoops ethan).

If you play both paths, and end up with a different girl, Alexis is SO much more devasted with your breakup, Erynn is kinda meh and gets over it.

Ignore what they're saying, just look at the body language. Which one says friendzone and which one says caring?

As for the guy above me saying MC wasnt rejected.... I dont know what to tell you. I mean the entire premise of the story is he moved away because he was depressed after feeling rejected.

I dont like val because she's bland as a character. She looks like a porcelain doll, acts like a porcelain doll. Which is a big contrast because the rest of the game's characters are packed with personality.
Well honestly bro to each their own cause who you may find bland others find packed with flavour :sneaky:. #Val_Best_Girl :LOL:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Just a heads-up.

This was probably my last Patreon progress update post since I have unsubbed her on Patreon. I am making some changes regarding who/how I support on there. I won't bother explaining it in detail here. The Game/Dev just didn't make the cut. I will just leave it at that.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Just a heads-up.

This was probably my last Patreon progress update post since I have unsubbed her on Patreon. I am making some changes regarding who/how I support on there. I won't bother explaining it in detail here. The Game/Dev just didn't make the cut. I will just leave it at that.
Understandable, thank you for sharing what you've pledged to.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes