MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The smartest thing would probably be to play a game, then forget about it, wait a couple updates and play again. But depending on the game, this could take 1,5 years or more.
This... I actually have been gone from F95 for a few months and there are a lot of new games to explore and try out. Games I've been following that had updates to catch up on or replay so I could remember what the heck was going on. Turns out being gone allowed me to decide there are a few games I don't actually need to follow. They were so uninspiring I couldn't remember the "plots" and so moved on from them.

Not that I know Nyx at all but the longer the game, the more choices to be made, the more threads to track, then the longer between updates. That's true of any game on this site that cares about having some type of continuity and doesn't skip routes (there are games that alternate routes per update). I think it is good that Nyx quit this site if she felt that the negativity was too much for her to deal with, she has her Discord if people want to talk at her.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019

Unlocked
Progress Update - Episode 10

Still on track for the release in early November.
All post-render stuff is done. Had to remake another animation, but it was a small one and was done quickly. The larger one I spoke about last week is still in the pipeline.
There were a few little hiccups whilst coding, but the harder part with all the jumps and statements is done. It's just adding some script here and there. Speaking about the script. I've lost a piece. I couldn't find 2 scenes and I know I've written them a while back. I think I forgot to save them... So I had to rewrite a few things.
There are some Spanish sentences used in the script, but I will put the translation below it this time since, for non-Spanish speakers, it will be difficult to figure out what's being said. Proofreading is also done.
I lowered the quality of the renders slightly. You probably won't notice the difference. But the difference in size is tremendous, Instead of 3-4 GB, the update will be around 1.5 GB or so. I think I will slowly change the size of the previous episodes too, that way, the size of the full game will be much smaller.
Whilst playtesting, I found another bug in the previous episode. Fixed that one too. Couldn't believe there are still routes I haven't played yet.
To do list:
- Coding (3/4 done)
- Animation
- Beta testing (Already in progress)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Unlocked
Progress Update - Episode 10

Still on track for the release in early November.
All post-render stuff is done. Had to remake another animation, but it was a small one and was done quickly. The larger one I spoke about last week is still in the pipeline.
There were a few little hiccups whilst coding, but the harder part with all the jumps and statements is done. It's just adding some script here and there. Speaking about the script. I've lost a piece. I couldn't find 2 scenes and I know I've written them a while back. I think I forgot to save them... So I had to rewrite a few things.
There are some Spanish sentences used in the script, but I will put the translation below it this time since, for non-Spanish speakers, it will be difficult to figure out what's being said. Proofreading is also done.
I lowered the quality of the renders slightly. You probably won't notice the difference. But the difference in size is tremendous, Instead of 3-4 GB, the update will be around 1.5 GB or so. I think I will slowly change the size of the previous episodes too, that way, the size of the full game will be much smaller.
Whilst playtesting, I found another bug in the previous episode. Fixed that one too. Couldn't believe there are still routes I haven't played yet.
To do list:
- Coding (3/4 done)
- Animation
- Beta testing (Already in progress)
Please don't post this or Nyx will get mad again

:((((((

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Adult games are so weird, though. The sex scenes are basically the reward for playing well.

If you play really poorly, you lose. If you play TOO well, you just lose in a different way.

Also, cheers to the MC who was crazy enough to run a character with 20/10 charisma and -10/10 luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Not sure if that's what you're aiming at, but that just comes with waiting for single updates, no? Like, you play a game for the first time when there are already couple updates out, quite a bit of content. You like the game, become emotionally invested in it, but then the waiting time begins. And tbh, if you compare development time to amount of content, a single update will always leave you at least slightly disappointed imo. No dig at devs, though.
The smartest thing would probably be to play a game, then forget about it, wait a couple updates and play again. But depending on the game, this could take 1,5 years or more.
For sure, and waiting is a part of anything, and you care more once you play it - my point was the pattern always seems to go downhill, a one-way flow.

Have you seen many games that release a well-received, large update with great gameplay then some time later (could be years), they release another even bigger better update? I've literally never seen that happen here, it's always a slow decline. It's as if the game-making ecosystem is akin to college football-> pro linemen that maybe have a few good years before their knees blow out.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Anyone else get fed up with Layla? For a girl who is SUPER into the MC and dresses to show off her body, she gets bafflingly pissed off when he checks her out.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MrD812

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
I hope there's more Val content
Alexis is cool but I realize I prefer to go with her tbh. She's so cute since that scene in the bus

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Anyone else get fed up with Layla? For a girl who is SUPER into the MC and dresses to show off her body, she gets bafflingly pissed off when he checks her out.
At the begining i personaly was all in for Layla. I mean she is cute but her possesivnes eventualy turned me off. I don't think she's bad character just to much controling. Like if you look at Elena's ass in cafeteria Layla goes crazy, especially since i made clear to friendzone her. And because of her atitude i decided to switch to Elena.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I hope there's more Val content
Alexis is cool but I realize I prefer to go with her tbh. She's so cute since that scene in the bus
Well after episode 9 i think in episode 10 Erynn's story will definitely continue. I was really sad to see her by dumpster bin. So i do think we'll see more of her. Val, maybe since Zach paved the road and decided to betray MC. I would still give chance to Zach since Ethan probably lied to him and manipulated him. I personaly would like Elena. Of course it's all up to Nyx.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Well after episode 9 i think in episode 10 Erynn's story will definitely continue. I was really sad to see her by dumpster bin. So i do think we'll see more of her. Val, maybe since Zach paved the road and decided to betray MC. I would still give chance to Zach since Ethan probably lied to him and manipulated him. I personaly would like Elena. Of course it's all up to Nyx.
No bro, dumpster treatment for Zach too :devilish: Oh wait, i forgot the MC here is a wuss that gets beaten up all the time :LOL:

But anyway, yay for the release in probably next 2 weeks!

• Wow
Reactions: Michel Mak

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
At first yeah, but then I considered it kinda makes sense - like checking her out when you first enter classroom and meet is +points which makes sense because you're seeing her for the first time. If you're just leering at every opportunity like the beach or pizza joint she doesnt like that.

I do get what you're saying though-and thats a frustrating part of many games how a character will have split reactions, they neither enjoy or hate it 100% of the time, and its not easy to figure out in contrast with RL like (duh, shes fine getting checked out in a nightclub but doesnt want it at a grocery store), its much less consistent in games.

Reactions: Benhy

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
At the begining i personaly was all in for Layla. I mean she is cute but her possessiveness eventualy turned me off. I don't think she's bad character just to much controling. Like if you look at Elena's ass in cafeteria Layla goes crazy, especially since i made clear to friendzone her. And because of her atitude i decided to switch to Elena.
Noticed this written trait as well and can confirm it's transparency on path(s) unrelated to her rout.
Trait of that caliber left unchecked as a child will cause Self Harm/Destructiveness to one self as well as others.
Specially maturing into adulthood and even more so beyond, 'if' left unchecked.

Can't say it makes someone good or bad, just part of growing and character-flaws all must deal with to some degree.

I would still give chance to Zach since Ethan probably lied to him and manipulated him.
A mindset like Zach is not Friend worthy for himself, let alone ANYONE.
Prior to Ethan influence, yet even more so after.

Well after episode 9 i think in episode 10 Erynn's story will definitely continue. I was really sad to see her by dumpster bin. So i do think we'll see more of her.
Hopefully Eynn's story(or lack there of) doesn't make this AVN a Dumpster Fire for to many.
Sad as it is, some have chosen to drop it within these regards.
Nothing new and yeah it happens just, kinda sucks to see it happen.

Reactions: youngethan

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Fuck Zach! He's a creep and a despicable person since the beginning of the game. I am really hoping we can kick him into the next few decades.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes