underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

we waited for 6 months for the cliffhanger resolution only to get THIS in the 6th slide of text in the new episode. really?
that guy (was it shogun?) who said this game didn't make the cut... yeah. I perfectly understand you man
so it wasn't Erynn? Who was that person?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
FYI the update has a TON of content but if you only follow 1 path it's not that big. The game has so many variations though I have 6 different paths and they all have unique content. ( I don't have a Cara path )

My personal favourite moments:

Thanks for posting recent images..., but who is the girl in the 2nd image. Sorry, I haven't played this title in a long time.

Question: Will this story allow multiple paths? I thought this wasn't a harem type story... (would be nice though)

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I don't remember much about this game, but I know it was super beautiful with text that makes sense and interesting environment. Will wait a bit for some compressed versions available and then looking forward to enjoy it :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I didn't play the previous update, because there were hints of a rape and possible murder of my preferred LI, whether you guys/gals like her or not. I didn't want to see that, or even be suggested that, due to things like triggers and PTSD. So, I humbly ask, if anyone can tell me if it is safe to play this, or not. I hope I can return to this VN, without fear of starting a depression episode or worse.

Thanks kindly.

Peace :(

Jul 24, 2022
I don't remember much about this game, but I know it was super beautiful with text that makes sense and interesting environment. Will wait a bit for some compressed versions available and then looking forward to enjoy it :)
It was great in the beginning, in the end it some lost it's direction, it started adding new past time stories with new girls, and neglecting the main girl. Hope this update does something for the mainstory..

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I didn't play the previous update, because there were hints of a rape and possible murder of my preferred LI, whether you guys/gals like her or not. I didn't want to see that, or even be suggested that, due to things like triggers and PTSD. So, I humbly ask, if anyone can tell me if it is safe to play this, or not. I hope I can return to this VN, without fear of starting a depression episode or worse.

Thanks kindly.

Peace :(
I haven't played it since the sports camp thing. So, I'm as much in the dark as you, bro.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes