minoraeon

Feb 20, 2020
if i was in andres position(which i wouldnt be way to much drama) i wouldnt want santi near my family either tbh he lost the right to be the mc's father when he abondoned him. If im the mc id rather think andres was my father than some deadbeat who left did he go about it the right way probably not but i think he did what he did with good intentions
Technically yes, however, not to deep this but the best thing a stepfather can do for his stepchildren is to have the actual father involved in the rearing of the child. Children in general, but especially young boys need their biological father in their life to have a sense of identity. It's been awhile since I've gone through the research on this but while your position is understandable and potentially even noble, it might not actually be what is best for the child.

There is of course the case oh what if the child doesn't know the stepfather isn't the real father, I believe in this case the above still holds. There might bet a possibility that it doesn't matter in the situation in which both stepfather and son don't realise they're not related however I think this is still not the case and is certainly not the case in this situation. There is an asymmetry in the relationship between MC and Andres. Andres doesn't allow Emily to tell MC. Andres should have discussed with Emily what his concerns might be and they should have came to a decision together. I don't think they're makign Andres out to be that much iof an asshole, just that he is at the very least now a dick and MC's newfound forgiveness for Emily makes it appear as if we ought to hate Andres when really it just MC realising that he wasn't with his dad because his mum didn't want him.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I won't lie, if Val looked like this... Your model of Val looks better imo than Nyx. Well done.
889160207509373008.gif thank you i Really appreciate it

as always, beautiful!!
whatever you make ,it is always beautiful and made with precision.
my biggest compliments :love:
826665553514463242.png

thank you so much , thanks for the Nice words glad you like it

minoraeon

Feb 20, 2020
This is what I mean about twisting the story.

She didn't get dumped by Santi, it was a one night stand. She started dating Andres then found out she was pregnant. They split up and she had a one night stand with Mel.

She told Santi she was pregnant and he told his parents who tried to force her into having an abortion. When Santi tried to make it up to her she brushed him off and then Andres wanted to get back with her.

Since getting back with Andres and raising the MC she has had sex with a grand total of zero people.

What a bitch she is, raising her son and running her own business. I can't get over how evil she is.............

She met with Santi and never dumped Andres for him years later. She never had anything to do with him sexually again since that 1 night.

Also, what price did the MC pay?

He has 2 loving parents that did their best to raise him and he got everything he ever needed.

Not a single person suffered.

Now you're just making shit up.

The guy is literally making up his own script to paint Emily in a bad light and inventing stuff that never happened.

Of course there is an agenda.
Agenda? IDK, but he's certainly projecting. Andres probably believes Emily would cheat on him because he (as seen later) is the type to cheat. No evidence he cheated while with Emily however, if Nyx introduces that then some claims of this being "guy-bashing" might begin to have some merit.At the moment the story is largely unobjectionable with cheating getting called out the way one would expect it to in real lfie.

Reactions: ename144

ctejeda2

Feb 28, 2022
While opening the app on Mac, i got this note "
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call
renpy.warp.warp()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call
renpy.warp.warp()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

Any idea how to fix? this is the compressed version on Mac

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
All those complaining about lack of sex with Erynn have to consider her relationship experience (or lack of it), one of the (if not the (we don't see anyone else)) only guy(s) she's had sex with recorded it and showed it round his mates. The guy who has shown the most interest in her other than the MC is a manipulative asshole who is attempting to blackmail her into having sex with him. It's not a surprise she's not looking to jump into a relationship or into bed with anyone at this stage, she is slowly coming round to the idea of a relationship and getting physical with the MC, her reluctance has to be expected.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes