joypinse

May 5, 2018
when playing with an old save i get lots of errors like these
any idea what to do?
last save i saw was an ending for episode 5.5 and afterwards i saved no end sceen

--snip
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_7.rpy", line 181, in script
    $ Emily_Points += 2
  File "game/episode_7.rpy", line 181, in <module>
    $ Emily_Points += 2
NameError: name 'Emily_Points' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ Emily_Points += 2
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ Emily_Points += 2

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Intertwined 0.10
Tue Nov  8 06:42:29 2022
[/CODE]

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
when playing with an old save i get lots of errors like these
any idea what to do?
last save i saw was an ending for episode 5.5 and afterwards i saved no end sceen

--snip
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ Emily_Points += 2
    $ Emily_Points += 2

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ Emily_Points += 2
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ Emily_Points += 2

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Intertwined 0.10
Tue Nov  8 06:42:29 2022
[/CODE]
I think you should start a new game. With v0.5 or v0.6 there was a big change, old saves where not working or causing issues - like in your save where the variable "Emily_Points" is not available/defined.

Edit: the game change was with v0.5.5, better don't use older saves

Last edited:

van321

Jan 7, 2021
After dumping Lexi several updates ago, my manwhore path (which I have labeled officially my "Layla" path but... who knows where this ultimately goes) is going strong.

Beginning of update... Nikki best girl! Sexy, sassy, tough. In comes Erynn, who I've mainly found irritating, and I just want to keep her safe, but seeing her crush so much for MC over the course of this update is downright painful, and their kiss was an excellent payoff. Layla... so goddamn cute and sassy, and seemingly okay with my endless flirting of Val. And then there's Elena. Oh mama... those looks she gives of "he's husbandable."

The only unfortunate thing missing in this update is, when the Monroes go eat at the restaurant and when she is briefly at Melissa's house, if you were previously on the Alexis route and you broke up with her, Alexis ought to be shown looking distant or giving dead glares at MC, to show she isn't over it. It seems to have instead defaulted to reactions equal to those as if you were never on Alexis's route in the first place.

Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Quick question maybe someone here knows the answer too. I have a couple of paths ongoing before I start some others, Currently Nikki, Val, Erwynn. Wanted to clarify something for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
So is Nikki gonna come back pregnant next time we see her? The vomiting and her becoming very emotional during goodbye with MC's mom has me curious. I know the vomiting was hand waved away as a result of the drinking on the beach, but it could be a smokescreen. :unsure:

townie

Oct 3, 2017
This plot is so convoluted and full of convenience it's like a mexican telenovela on steroids. Love it.
I am however, going to be incredibly disappointed if it turns out this Santiago guy ISN'T the dad of Alexis, Layla, Elena and Valeria all at once, on top of the MC's. Make him an older version of the MC who invented a time machine and went back to get with all the Milfs of his youth when they weren't Milfs yet. Some Predestination type shit. Hell, make that the sequel, Intertwined 2: Back 4 More.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Quick question maybe someone here knows the answer too. I have a couple of paths ongoing before I start some others, Currently Nikki, Val, Erwynn. Wanted to clarify something for
probably because of the other chicks, it's not that kind of game

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Imagepipe_54.jpg

This update "... does bring a smile to my face." (Each lady has a specific wistful look for the MC, but I wish I could bottle Elena's looks.)

But I also hate Nyx because she is making it very difficult for me to choose. After lovely times with Nikki, and better times (for now) with Erynn, sweetheart Layla; damnitalltohell Brooke opens up more, in more ways than one, Shacarri and friend on the prowl, and ValValValValValValVal.

I'm going to try the Cara, Lexi and Val paths next.

I do agree with Van321 above that if you broke up with Lexi, Nyx should have shown her more as not being over it.

Reactions: van321

van321

Jan 7, 2021
So is Nikki gonna come back pregnant next time we see her? The vomiting and her becoming very emotional during goodbye with MC's mom has me curious. I know the vomiting was hand waved away as a result of the drinking on the beach, but it could be a smokescreen. :unsure:
I feel like the motif of characters just ending high school getting knocked up amidst a web of intertwined love triangles is inescapable. The constant mention of the LIs (and MC) born of one night stands, immaturity, and infidelity feels like Chekhov's Gun. And if any character will get pregnant in service of the plot, it will be Nikki/Cara, especially given the option to "Cum Inside" or "Pull Out". And the gun will go off when she flies back to Madison Springs to tell MC the news, and it will wreck havoc on whatever else is going on with the LI routes.

We are building up to MC becoming his father Santi, and maybe like John unaware of other children he has made (laid it on thick there, Nyx; we know no Iris + Erynn threesome unless a SubscribeStar suddenly gets opened).

probably because of the other chicks, it's not that kind of game
Nah, I'm still on the Layla + Elena paths, and I guess the Erynn path (touched her boobs and kissed her), and Nikki didn't dump me. I suspect it has more to do with getting enough Nikki points during the last couple updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I don't know if this helps, but on my Nikki path, I chose to tell her that I was seeing someone.

At the end of her visit, she didn't break up with me.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
This plot is so convoluted and full of convenience it's like a mexican telenovela on steroids. Love it.
I am however, going to be incredibly disappointed if it turns out this Santiago guy ISN'T the dad of Alexis, Layla, Elena and Valeria all at once, on top of the MC's. Make him an older version of the MC who invented a time machine and went back to get with all the Milfs of his youth when they weren't Milfs yet. Some Predestination type shit. Hell, make that the sequel, Intertwined 2: Back 4 More.
John is the Genghis Khan of Madison Springs. He is the father of Alexis, Erynn, Iris, Nikki, and Cara. Santiago is the father of Layla and Valeria, living a double life as Mr. Navarro and Mr. Monroe, and oh it turns out Elena is half-sibling to Diego and Mateo and was conceived by Ava in a one night stand with Santi. The biggest twist of all though is that Emily was such a "party animal" she forgot she got plowed by another guy, who is actually MC's father, and it turns out that was Andres all along. You know... because Patreon.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
John is the Genghis Khan of Madison Springs. He is the father of Alexis, Erynn, Iris, Nikki, and Cara. Santiago is the father of Layla and Valeria, living a double life as Mr. Navarro and Mr. Monroe, and oh it turns out Elena is half-sibling to Diego and Mateo and was conceived by Ava in a one night stand with Santi. The biggest twist of all though is that Emily was such a "party animal" she forgot she got plowed by another guy, who is actually MC's father, and it turns out that was Andres all along. You know... because Patreon.
Wrong. Nikki's and Cara's dad is coach Mike while Iris's and Erynn's is indeed John. Lexi's and Layla's remains to be seen.

Edit : I do agree with the begining of your comment John is Genghis Khan of MS.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Their ages and Valeria just recently moving into the town don't support that idea. There are two much more likely possibilities:

- Valeria is Santiago's daughter from his previous marriage, the one he ultimately dumped Emily for. Then some years later he did a DiCaprio and married Gabi the young athlete
- Valeria is Gabi's younger sister or her niece

Since the MC has kissed Valeria, I think #2 is more likely, due to Patreon meta
We catch a glimpse of Val's mom and it's not Gabi.

I am Brazilian and I know many brazilians with the name Santiago. Have you ever participated in a Concurso Público?:D
And besides Brazil, it is first name in many countries as well. Since I follow surf, I know that there is an argentinian called Santiago Muniz. Just check it out.
I have... but i just search for my name, anything starting with a "S" i pretty much ignore lol.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
nope. I have a layla/nikki path for some reason and I got an option to tell nikki I love her at the airport and she jumps the MC
after that, I got a nude from layla in the photo booth (which confirms my layla path I guess)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, quite a much of story and plenty of funnies and some sex although damn layla interrupted session with gabi (so replayed and went with alexis).

scrshots:

1. well matching pair then, 2. odd thing to say but maybe bi-curious, 3. no it isn't, 4.-5. post- and pre-kids boobs, 6. nice but juat a dream sadly, 7. who's that girl?, 8. not weird at all, 9.-11. kids have right idea but shooting at wrong places, 12. left arm looks weird, 13.-14. look there's topless girl (things not to say to bf) and another familiar face, 15. for sure, 16.-17. your choices so get on with it, 18. dumb thing to ask number *whatever*, 19. whatta way to start workday, 20. 1 dressed for restaurant and 1 dressed for milkshake bar and 1 dressed to hamburger bar, 21. jealousy, 22. nice panties, 23. omgd, they are sisters, 24. eavesdropping is bad ya know?, 25. yea for "some" reason, 26. thx mommy we will, 27. mc would follow those asses everywhere, 28. lucky guy, 29. another who is jealous, 30. shouldn't mommy be in kitchen?, 31. not best shirt for public, 32.-33. usual girl talk, 34. yea he did very good job, 35.-38. even layla agrees that mc did good job, 39. such a meanie, 40. better looking wonder woman than current title holder but spider-man is "bit" too tall, 41. dumb things to ask number *whatever*, 42.-44. mc is sooooooo dead/in troubles, 45. who's who? (not that mc cares), 46.-47. yes ma'am, 48. things not do when parents and sister is at home, 49.-50. i agree(2nd time she interrupts good times), 51.-52. tickle attack with handjob? not usual thing, 53. wonder what she thinks.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0022.png screenshot0023.png screenshot0024.png screenshot0025.png screenshot0026.png screenshot0027.png screenshot0028.png screenshot0029.png screenshot0030.png screenshot0031.png screenshot0032.png screenshot0033.png screenshot0034.png screenshot0035.png screenshot0036.png screenshot0037.png screenshot0038.png screenshot0039.png screenshot0040.png screenshot0041.png screenshot0042.png screenshot0043.png screenshot0044.png screenshot0045.png screenshot0046.png screenshot0047.png screenshot0048.png screenshot0049.png screenshot0050.png screenshot0051.png screenshot0052.png screenshot0053.png

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes