la "Yeah."
mc "Where? Close by?"
la "In the city."
scene 10_630 with Dissolve(1)
mc "Oh shit. Who is it?"
la "A woman. That's all I know."
la "They haven't disclosed who or what happened yet."
mc "Hmm... I hope not someone we know."

WHERE?! It's not the first time I can see that mentioned.

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Sorry for quoting so late into the thread on this but I played all routes and got the entire story of Andres and Emily.

So, Andres liked another girl and saw Santi kissing her. Then he found out Santi liked Emily and went for her to get back at him. Andres was using Emily from the start to get back at Santi.

Andres was also the one cheating. He cheated on Emily multiple times and he cheated on Hayley.

Andres was a cunt from the start.

He didn't take on being MC's dad to be with Emily, he did it to take them away from Santi. There isn't a good side to him at all.
I haven't played through all routes, so maybe I'm missing something, but you don't just marry and care for another child out of revenge. That's such a cuck move, no way is it serious. Especially when Emily was dumped by Santi.
Then again, why marry Haley when you have other lovers? This whole Andres writing is so stupid.

That said, it doesn't negate Emily being party thot in her youth.

noxtj

Feb 5, 2021
So Val will be a Rachel Amber (Life is Strange).. I always pick the wrong ones to like. Just Great :cautious:

townie

Oct 3, 2017
I haven't played through all routes, so maybe I'm missing something, but you don't just marry and care for another child out of revenge. That's such a cuck move, no way is it serious. Especially when Emily was dumped by Santi.
Then again, why marry Haley when you have other lovers? This whole Andres writing is so stupid.

This whole part of the story is a bit of a mess because the intent is to make Emily and Santiago come out as the good guys and Andres the villain. There's a scene in the restaurant where you can see Emily on the phone with Andres where he presumably tells her that yes he started dating her to spite Santiago but only at the start and voilà, instead of Emily realising that eh, he might have wanted to get back at Santi but he still married me and took care of my kid, but no- now she has a reason to really hate Andres.
Meanwhile the plot almost completely ignores that the dude raised a child that wasn't his own (Emily does bring it up but the MC doesn't ever show any gratitude) and he for some reason attacks and throws out the kid he lived with and was a father to for who knows how many years over a fight that was his own fault. And to top it all off he's cheating on (or at least lying to) the woman he wants to marry. Oh and not telling your son that he's not really your son within this specific timeframe is bad because reasons.
Most of these older characters, if not all of them, did questionable shit as youths (Santiago most of all) but Andres seems to be the only one who's getting the shit end of the stick by being made the scapegoat for Emily and MC's problems.
But hey, DRAMA!

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
This whole part of the story is a bit of a mess because the intent is to make Emily and Santiago come out as the good guys and Andres the villain. There's a scene in the restaurant where you can see Emily on the phone with Andres where he presumably tells her that yes he started dating her to spite Santiago but only at the start and voilà, instead of Emily realising that eh, he might have wanted to get back at Santi but he still married me and took care of my kid, but no- now she has a reason to really hate Andres.
Meanwhile the plot almost completely ignores that the dude raised a child that wasn't his own (Emily does bring it up but the MC doesn't ever show any gratitude) and he for some reason attacks and throws out the kid he lived with and was a father to for who knows how many years over a fight that was his own fault. And to top it all off he's cheating on (or at least lying to) the woman he wants to marry. Oh and not telling your son that he's not really your son within this specific timeframe is bad because reasons.
Most of these older characters, if not all of them, did questionable shit as youths (Santiago most of all) but Andres seems to be the only one who's getting the shit end of the stick by being made the scapegoat for Emily and MC's problems.
But hey, DRAMA!
I don't think that we will see anymore of Andres which is bs to me because even with all the flaws Andres have i would rather give him a second chance to be dad rather than some dude whose parents wanted MC aborted because Santi wasn't prepared for father role. And this whole situation let's blame Andres for everything is totaly disrespectful. I mean guy adopts kid of his enemy, let the kid call him dad, takes care of him and Emily, even when MC moved out of his old place and still he's a bad guy. Clearly Andres did have some issues but at least he was there. Where was Santi? And Emily, how quikly she forgets who took care of them. Ungrateful hoe if you ask me. And again u must say if option was given i would show middle finger to Santi and give a hand to Andres.

townie

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, you point it out perfectly. What makes it worse is that Santi's a legit scumbag.
Emily - "Hey Santi, I'm pregnant."
Santi - *runs away*

It's gonna be hilarious when we find out the reason his parents wanted to have Emily abort is because he'd already gotten another girl pregnant. Adriana maybe?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, you point it out perfectly. What makes it worse is that Santi's a legit scumbag.
Emily - "Hey Santi, I'm pregnant."
Santi - *runs away*

It's gonna be hilarious when we find out the reason his parents wanted to have Emily abort is because he'd already gotten another girl pregnant. Adriana maybe?
valeria´s mom!

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Doesn't sound like she's being completely serious (if at all) in that comment.
There was another comment from me where i asked her about Val and she said that Val will end up tragicaly. And like i said before some of my older comments were deleted without notification. So this is the closest i cann give. Of course you can always ask Nyx on her OP and get confirmation on whether she was joking or being serious.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Doesn't sound like she's being completely serious (if at all) in that comment.
She's made a few comments and dropped hints at times about things getting really dark and not all girls making it to the end.

She's dropped more than one hint about Valeria.

She hasn't set anything in stone and anything could happen but one thing that is set is that there are going to be some quite dark and dramatic moments coming up.

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
But hey, DRAMA!
All this story look like very hard attempt to justify a trashing of one man and justifying actions of a woman and some other man . One question if Santi liked MC mother why they weren't together and he was kissing some random chick. I mean he can spend time with girl he like and not with some random chick's. He just too cool for normal relationship?)))))

Forgot to add, in this game there not one bad woman character. I mean we have not nice person in this dark skinned popular girl. But there not one character like Ethan or eventually Andres. But all other woman portrait wichout big flaws or bad agenda. And when we think we see some, author show crazy explanation and this somone else fault or MC and player get it all wrong.

Last edited:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
She's made a few comments and dropped hints at times about things getting really dark and not all girls making it to the end.

She's dropped more than one hint about Valeria.

She hasn't set anything in stone and anything could happen but one thing that is set is that there are going to be some quite dark and dramatic moments coming up.
Well, with sooooo many idiots in this VN it was Crystal Clear that some Dark Shit will pop up at some point. First we got the Body last update. Only thing missing is a Burning House. :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

She wasn't dumped by Santi, he tried to get her back but she wasn't interested.

Still amused by people calling her a ho when she's only ever slept with 3 people and one of those was a woman.

emily was shopping around for some daddy for mc.
It's funny you keep calling Emily out when you're trying to get into the pants of the only girl in the game with a sex tape.

Aug 6, 2017
She wasn't dumped by Santi, he tried to get her back but she wasn't interested.

Still amused by people calling her a ho when she's only ever slept with 3 people and one of those was a woman.

It's funny you keep calling Emily out when you're trying to get into the pants of the only girl in the game with a sex tape.
its funny to me you keep repling to me lmao

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes