WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
She wasn't dumped by Santi, he tried to get her back but she wasn't interested.

Still amused by people calling her a ho when she's only ever slept with 3 people and one of those was a woman.
Not interested? you do realise that your comment makes her even bigger ho, right? not that it's true tho, since she still had feelings for Santi and was only mad at him because his parents wanted abortion, since that girl is allergic to condoms and pills.

Reactions: italianstallionxxx

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
Not interested? you do realise that your comment makes her even bigger ho, right? not that it's true tho, since she still had feelings for Santi and was only mad at him because his parents wanted abortion, since that girl is allergic to condoms and pills.
I don't know about ho but she definitely stupid all that talk to her son about misunderstanding and need to listen other side and she didn't even bother to listen Santi)))))). But seriously she talk about it and didn't figure out that misbehaving of her son connected to his confession to neighbor that he tell her about. And she can't make MC cornered in his room with Erinn so they sort problem before sent him to Andres? I mean it's logical to try all variant's even tough ones before go radical. But noooooo we need to make MC fault in all this just like Andres was so evil that to avenge his lost love. He didn't think about just sleep with Emily few times he go further. Where no man gone before, he raised and paying for child not his own many years just because it was great vengeance plan!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAH!

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
There. Now you know i wasn't lying.
I never said you were, but this quote seems like deflection. This wasn't the only post where she mentions what may happen with Val. I didn't clip the other ones, but there is at least one other post where she has different plans for Val. Looking at the timing, this was probably around when she was first introduced? Who says she even had a plan? Who says she knew how popular Val would be? I don't think this post was anything to write home about - it was a one-off comment. If y'all wanna bet the farm because of this, I'll be happy to bet against you.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I never said you were, but this quote seems like deflection. This wasn't the only post where she mentions what may happen with Val. I didn't clip the other ones, but there is at least one other post where she has different plans for Val. Looking at the timing, this was probably around when she was first introduced? Who says she even had a plan? Who says she knew how popular Val would be? I don't think this post was anything to write home about - it was a one-off comment. If y'all wanna bet the farm because of this, I'll be happy to bet against you.
Well at one point she wanted to eliminate Nikki but that changed and there were more posts about eliminating Val from her. One time i asked her and it was no deflection. This one may give that impression but her previous comments pretty much gave impression that she was serious. With Nikki or Val since for two of these girls she did had some dark plans. I always say the best is to check with Nyx if her plans had changed. Also don't forget about Episode 9 ending and girl founded dead at garbage bin. That episode on it's onw can be some hint on what may happen, especialy if you were here from the begining and know that at one point Nikki was supposed to die and Val as well. Of course i can be wrong about this one and i would like to be wrong. I would like more than anyone for all the girls to be ok, even Rachel whom i presume is the girl at garbage bin.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Well at one point she wanted to eliminate Nikki but that changed and there were more posts about eliminating Val from her. One time i asked her and it was no deflection. This one may give that impression but her previous comments pretty much gave impression that she was serious. With Nikki or Val since for two of these girls she did had some dark plans. I always say the best is to check with Nyx if her plans had changed. Also don't forget about Episode 9 ending and girl founded dead at garbage bin. That episode on it's onw can be some hint on what may happen, especialy if you were here from the begining and know that at one point Nikki was supposed to die and Val as well. Of course i can be wrong about this one and i would like to be wrong. I would like more than anyone for all the girls to be ok, even Rachel whom i presume is the girl at garbage bin.
She should eliminate Zach and bring back Nathan lol

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It may get dark, a lot of drama is garanted, killing off side characters quite possible, but i doubt Nyx will kill a LI. Nikki should have died true, but that was before Nyx decided to make her an LI. The girl behind the trash can could be Rachel, but again she never was a LI.

As for the comment posted befor, that was pretty much no spoilers Nyx style.
I don't doubt that Valeria will get some drama, but killing her off, i doubt it.

Imo the LI with the largest chances to die was Erynn, if you choose to ignore her, maybe suicide after she did what Ethan wanted and still got blackmailed.
But even that seems unlikely now, after she talks with Alexis about her problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I liked this chapter. Lexi is my favorite one so far, but damm! Val is great too, if she becomes a truly LI, I'll go for her path in my second playthrough. Even though I like Layla and Erynn, Val is my second favorite girl.

Reactions: mnotwoke

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
She could be killed off, her being a full LI isn't set yet.
This is what interests me. There seems to be some set up for Val to have her own path. However, there are a lot of opportunities to score points with her while on someone else's path (the bet with Layla, running with Nikki). I'm wondering if she is meant to be a temptress. She's still not on the Patreon banner not is she on the main menu screen. She's named after the Dev, so... maybe she's there to be a temptress to steer you off course? But then again, there seems to be the start of a solo path (if you hold out that long) so we will just need to wait and see.

Has Nyx said how long the story will be? I've looked but couldn't find anything.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Val.png
This is what Valeria Read,

screenshot0040.png
and this is her comment

Lexi insult.png
and this is Lexi Confronting nathan if he is behind Val.'s death.
and for zack anyway.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
View attachment 2160001
This is what Valeria Read,

View attachment 2160011
and this is her comment

View attachment 2160020
and this is Lexi Confronting nathan if he is behind Val.'s death.
and for zack anyway.
Now that you mention Zach i have theory about him. Actualy two :

1. What if he will be responsible for Val's death? If you think about it jealousy is a powerful motive. If he really likes Val he can go crazy and decide to end things, like if i can't have you no one will. This one is less likely but again if Nyx decided to eliminate Val Zach could be used as mean to achieve it.

2. Zach is curently friend with Ethan and as we know Ethan blackmails Erynn with that video. Now what if that idiot (Zach) decides to redeam himself. He's in ideal spot to do it. He could acces video of Erynn and delete any remaining trace of it thus ending Ethan's blackmail and hold over Erynn. That case of scenario could be like ok here's your chance don't mess up.

These are just some ideas of mine.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Now that you mention Zach i have theory about him. Actualy two :

1. What if he will be responsible for Val's death? If you think about it jealousy is a powerful motive. If he really likes Val he can go crazy and decide to end things, like if i can't have you no one will. This one is less likely but again if Nyx decided to eliminate Val Zach could be used as mean to achieve it.

2. Zach is curently friend with Ethan and as we know Ethan blackmails Erynn with that video. Now what if that idiot (Zach) decides to redeam himself. He's in ideal spot to do it. He could acces video of Erynn and delete any remaining trace of it thus ending Ethan's blackmail and hold over Erynn. That case of scenario could be like ok here's your chance don't mess up.

These are just some ideas of mine.
About that second theory, I guess it is the only way I could forgive him, haha.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes