Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you should know Ava well enough by now, redheads do not lie :sneaky:
It's facts.

We're incapable of lying, it's a law.

I would never lie.

Maybe bend the truth to my advantage but never lie.

Cara (until MC), Layla, Elena unconfirmed, Val unconfirmed, Brooke unconfirmed... so could be five even.
I doubt Brooke and Val are.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Cara (until MC), Layla, Elena unconfirmed, Val unconfirmed, Brooke unconfirmed... so could be five even.
Val's flirting at the track meet and sexting pictures on her phone suggest some level of experience. I don't think there's anything to suggest either way for Brooke, but she's not especially shy so it would be a surprise. I'd say Cara, Layla and probably Elena are the only virgins at start of game.

Reactions: LSC82

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nyx would never kill Val.

Zach though.....
Zach dies in MC's arms and says, "I couldn't quit you!" and we are left with the realization that all of Zach's acting out was just confusion about how turned on he was by the MC's tattoos and "punchability"...

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I do like the idea of Zach redeeming himself by deleting Ethan's videos and helping to out him with Ethan's dad.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Val's flirting at the track meet and sexting pictures on her phone suggest some level of experience. I don't think there's anything to suggest either way for Brooke, but she's not especially shy so it would be a surprise. I'd say Cara, Layla and probably Elena are the only virgins at start of game.
My guess is those 3 too.

Val is entirely too forward and has been chased by guys for years. Going by what she's shown so far she has some experience with guys so i'm doubting she's a virgin. She's too good at the teasing game, she knows exactly what she doing.

Same for Brooke really. Doesn't give a shit about getting changed infront of someone she likes so i'm guessing she's got some know how.

Layla and Cara are the outright obvious virgins. Elena isn't too obious but her life is too busy to fit it in. I doubt she's had the time for guys, they don't seem high on her list of priorities when we first meet her.

Reactions: Trojaner and LSC82

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Nice update and nice sexy times with Lexi, as always! (cry Erynn fans:ROFLMAO:)

John said he's gonna make some calls, I think when he's done solving Erynn's problem, Ethan will be the one lying behind a dumpster.
The cliffhanger going nowhere is the low point, but other than that was a great update!

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Hey guys stop asking if mc mom is a LI, with this update now we know she is going to be owned by jhon, and the dev is going to punish us to see how jhon ravish mc mom unprotected pussy with his bwc and put a baby inside her to make sure everything stay in family, and the mc like a good voyeur is going to enjoy that, I mean fuck he enjoy how the couch (Niki/Cara dad) fuck the school receptionist
Well hope you guys take this as Sarcasm, since the dev is trolling us with mc mom kisses here and there, but maybe she does that!
That's why I think Nyx still watches f95. I mean, if Nyx is trolling people who asks for incest doesn't that proves even more that she watches this forum?
If she just don't care those scenes would need to actually have a meaning beyond simply "trolling people who asks for incest"...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's why I think Nyx still watches f95. I mean, if Nyx is trolling people who asks for incest doesn't that proves even more that she watches this forum?
If she just don't care those scenes would need to actually have a meaning beyond simply "trolling people who asks for incest"...
She doesn't need to see it to know it's working.

News gets back to her.

On the other side of that coin, she never said she wouldn't watch the place, she said she was done dealing with the idiots. If she has an anon account here no one knows it so she can watch what goes on without having to deal with the people that caused her to leave in the first place.

Besides, she's not the first dev to abandon the site and troll certain fans.

It's not the only game that trolls incest fans either. Become a Rockstar has been doing it for years. Had the sister flash her tits to the MC and made it look like something would happen despite the dev not wanting to add incest. People have been asking for Julia content based on that since not long after the game launched.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
She doesn't need to see it to know it's working.

News gets back to her.

On the other side of that coin, she never said she wouldn't watch the place, she said she was done dealing with the idiots. If she has an anon account here no one knows it so she can watch what goes on without having to deal with the people that caused her to leave in the first place.

Besides, she's not the first dev to abandon the site and troll certain fans.

It's not the only game that trolls incest fans either. Become a Rockstar has been doing it for years. Had the sister flash her tits to the MC and made it look like something would happen despite the dev not wanting to add incest. People have been asking for Julia content based on that since not long after the game launched.
Then? That's basically what I'm saying.

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
if mc treats zack well and helps him in his craziness (valeria, taking a photo of the teacher, spying in the bathrooms) will zack still betray him with ethan without showing remorse?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
if mc treats zack well and helps him in his craziness (valeria, taking a photo of the teacher, spying in the bathrooms) will zack still betray him with ethan without showing remorse?
Yes, that's the only real problem I have with the game. You can even put his points up ridiculously high using a mod or editing the console, have no relationship with Layla or Val, and he'll still betray you.

Reactions: Kovir123

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Zach has no loyalty because he's an idiot, he doesn't understand the concept.

I mean that in the very literal sense, he's a legit moron that can't read the room .... or books .... with pictures.
Zach is not an idiot, he's just an immature person and thirsty virgin at that. Jealous of MC getting all the girls he likes too.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes