LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Lets be real though, it'll cycle between those two, and never touch the snoozefest of a character that is Val.
I'll say this Alexis at least elicits emotions out of me, not positive ones, but she does elicit emotions out of me... Or at least she did before, now she's just a sex delivery machine.

Val on the other hand is just there...
While i don't have the answer to the question wether she's Nyx self insert or not... she does "smell" like an author surrogate.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I'll say this Alexis at least elicits emotions out of me, not positive ones, but she does elicit emotions out of me... Or at least she did before, now she's just a sex delivery machine.

Val on the other hand is just there...
While i don't have the answer to the question wether she's Nyx self insert or not... she does "smell" like an author surrogate.
I don't think it matters one way or another whether Val is a "self-insert" or not. It's all the same in the end. I think that more often than not when a dev labels something as a "self-insert", it's more how they'd like to imagine themselves rather than how they actually are. More like a wish fulfillment or a weird kind of role playing. So really it's a fictional construct one way or another just like any other character in the story.

I think she's a good character. I enjoy the flirting with the MC. My top three favorite girls are Val, Layla, and Mel's booty because they all have such good chemistry with the MC.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I don't think it matters one way or another whether Val is a "self-insert" or not. It's all the same in the end. I think that more often than not when a dev labels something as a "self-insert", it's more how they'd like to imagine themselves rather than how they actually are. More like a wish fulfillment or a weird kind of role playing. So really it's a fictional construct one way or another just like any other character in the story.

I think she's a good character. I enjoy the flirting with the MC. My top three favorite girls are Val, Layla, and Mel's booty because they all have such good chemistry with the MC.
fuck I really hope there will be a real Mel route... one can dream

Reactions: turnerron70

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Exactly, I'm glad people are able to differentiate instead of the halo affect, yup she's hot, would I mind sex scenes with her? Ofc not! Do I want to have hours of dialogue with her? Ofc not!
I don't even want sex scenes with her. it might as well say "nyx" whenever she appears :HideThePain:
also, there's a certain josy in another game, using the same model as val. and I like josy more. :whistle:

fuck I really hope there will be a real Mel route...
there was always a mel route in my head :sneaky:

one can dream
I see what you did there :WeSmart:

Reactions: Elduriel
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes