Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Who has to be Intertwined with MC or a main girl in some way.

Anyone got any theories?
Maybe He gets in a fight with the MC After MC And Sienna get drunk and hook up or he tries to hold Elena and Layla back from murdering the MC. LMAO

Honestly my theory is more of a joke but I certainly wouldn't mind a Sienna scene i like her Honestly. Plus we had that scene with Cara's friend that ended the path if I remember correctly it could be a similar situation if it's done of course.

Reactions: mnotwoke

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Maybe He gets in a fight with the MC After MC And Sienna get drunk and hook up or he tries to hold Elena and Layla back from murdering the MC. LMAO

Honestly my theory is more of a joke but I certainly wouldn't mind a Sienna scene i like her Honestly. Plus we had that scene with Cara's friend that ended the path if I remember correctly it could be a similar situation if it's done of course.
Sienna RP is counted within the game so it's going to be a situation where either you can try and romance her, or she'll have influence over the other girls' opinion of MC (Arianna also has RP counted and I'm 99% certain she won't be a romance option so her RP will influence Layla/Alexis opinion).

I was thinking more that the nature of game meaning everyone is linked means that Sienna's boyfriend (whose identity we don't yet know) will be linked either to MC or to one of the other MGs (unlikely to be Layla as she is friends with Sienna so should already know her boyfriend's indentity).

Reactions: LSC82

Mitzucc

Aug 3, 2019
I played it for the first time I can say I had fun. If anyone can tell me how many paths there are in total thx> :oops:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I played it for the first time I can say I had fun. If anyone can tell me how many paths there are in total thx> :oops:
  1. Erynn
  2. Alexis
  3. Layla
  4. Nikki
  5. Cara
  6. Elena (imo 90% chance)
  7. Valeria (imo 90% chance)
The others (Gabi, Iris, Tori) I don't think will get a full path.

Reactions: Mitzucc

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Who has to be Intertwined with MC or a main girl in some way.

Anyone got any theories?
you called ?

:crazy theorist mode on:

he was the dude with whom you used to have pissing contests when you were little!
and he asks you if you ever got with Erynn because back then you were Erynn little puppy
putting us under a new observation angle of what Erynn and the MC relationship used to be
and we discover that Erynn and the MC used to play family... and Erynn changed the MC`s diapers...

and then the option shows up if we wanna see the MC and that dude as little kids measuring their dicks and holding each other dicks
and how they slept naked during their pajama parties
and that is why until the MC asked Erynn to be his girlfriend Erynn had assumed the MC was gay
and we finally open the gay path or the trans path because sienna is a transwoman (diversity and shit)
so gay path with the true love of your life william, or the trans path with Sienna were you have to suck a micro dick a lá wvm style...

by the way how does one turn off the crazy theorist mode off? let me check the instructions e-manuel .... and fuck!
ok ok might be a chance.... let me read some more... and do not do any more drugs? yeah right now seriously.... SERIOUSLY!
  1. Erynn
  2. Alexis
  3. Layla
  4. Nikki
  5. Cara
  6. Elena (imo 90% chance)
  7. Valeria (imo 90% chance)
The others (Gabi, Iris, Tori) I don't think will get a full path.
screw you daddy tried to murder us in the womb i have cucked him and i will steal his wife!

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
This game probably abandoned also
Y'all throw the word abandoned around that at this point it's basically starting to mean fuck all it's not abandoned there's literally multiple previews and only about a week ago or less actually there was an update posted on here about it and from that I'd say the update is a little over 50% done.

My guess is its probably about 5 ~ 10 pages back so if you actually are interested in checking it out look between pages 965 and 975

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Y'all throw the word abandoned around that at this point it's basically starting to mean fuck all it's not abandoned there's literally multiple previews and only about a week ago or less actually there was an update posted on here about it and from that I'd say the update is a little over 50% done.

My guess is its probably about 5 ~ 10 pages back so if you actually are interested in checking it out look between pages 965 and 975
Exactly. People won't get an update for 2-3 months and they are thinking it's abandoned

Reactions: Sasanid
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes