Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone else have this feeling that regardles which girl you chose to pursue that eventualy all the roads will lead to Erynn?
I don't. Not even remotely. Especially after the amusing alleyway fakeout. I thought she was, at best, going to be in the hospital for a bit, or worst, in the ground, and I didn't feel it was a loss to the game at all. It would certainly open up the necessary path for the MC to "comfort" Melissa while she was grieving. I doubt that would bother a lot of the fanbase overall.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'll suffer through banging erynn as long as I get to bang melissa :BootyTime:
I'm giving it the either/or treatment. You can have one OR the other, hence I do my best to always dodge Erynn. Alexis was more fun anyway, and she's not even in my top 3 (from an ingame MC perspective). As a semi-functional adult, however, she's doing reasonably well.

Reactions: SerHawkes and nyrek

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm giving it the either/or treatment. You can have one OR the other, hence I do my best to always dodge Erynn. Alexis was more fun anyway, and she's not even in my top 3 (from an ingame MC perspective). As a semi-functional adult, however, she's doing reasonably well.
I'm caught between wanting Melissa or Val. Everyone else is kinda... eh...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Does anyone else have this feeling that regardles which girl you chose to pursue that eventualy all the roads will lead to Erynn?
I don't think so, if you play "friendly" she stays a friend, it's very different from her romance path.
What she does have is more "friends" interaction than most girls.

In terms of intersecting, she is on a collision course with Alexis since the reveal and probably will block Melissa and Iris, curious interaction with Nikki too.

Layla blocks Alexis (vice-versa) and Val, and her route interacts heavily with Elena and probably Gabi(there hasn't been all that much conflict, but it's ready to go).

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't think so, if you play "friendly" she stays a friend, it's very different from her romance path.
What she does have is more "friends" interaction than most girls.

In terms of intersecting, she is on a collision course with Alexis since the reveal and probably will block Melissa and Iris, curious interaction with Nikki too.

Layla blocks Alexis (vice-versa) and Val, and her route interacts heavily with Elena and probably Gabi(there hasn't been all that much conflict, but it's ready to go).
I do understand that she's friend of MC. However in some scenes she's to friendly with him. Like it's the case when MC went to hang out with Zach, Layla and Elena. I think somewhere after that scene Erynn asks her self "are they dating"? And it's not kind of scenario "Oh cool my friend is dating, Layla seams fine girl", from my perspective it was more like "Oh great i have rival". It really seamed to me that she was somewhat perhaps disapointed. I get it that they were close and that they are childhood friends but something really started to poke me regarding MC and Erynn. Like regardles of players choice Erynn is an endgame character. Now of course this is just me and my perspective.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I do understand that she's friend of MC. However in some scenes she's to friendly with him. Like it's the case when MC went to hang out with Zach, Layla and Elena. I think somewhere after that scene Erynn asks her self "are they dating"? And it's not kind of scenario "Oh cool my friend is dating, Layla seams fine girl", from my perspective it was more like "Oh great i have rival". It really seamed to me that she was somewhat perhaps disapointed.
To me it's jealousy. Erynn loved MC and was devastated as he leaves. Even because he was significantly younger then. 13yrs and 16yrs is much at that point of age. She tells Alexis over the years about it more then once. You could say MC is her all time crush. If she would be a problem to his relationships? Maybe, but I can't see this at the moment.
I get it that they were close and that they are childhood friends but something really started to poke me regarding MC and Erynn. Like regardles of players choice Erynn is an endgame character.
I don't see her as an endgame character. MC is clearly into her all the time. You can see it in the way they interact. Only if you don't help with her Ethan/blackmailing problem she goes more into a "just friends" route. I don't think MC could get out of this specifically friendzone. He has to help her.
Now of course this is just me and my perspective.
Which is totally fine. The more people the more views and opinions. Would be a boring world if everyone thinks the same.

If you ask me, the most potential for conflicts would be Valeria and Elena in a Layla relationship. Valeria gots the hots for MC, same with Elena. Nikki/Cara could be funny if MC decides to have a girl in Riverside and Madison Spring. Gabi? I don't think so. She's just a fuckbuddy. If both keep their mouth shut this betray don't harm any girl. Erynn on the other hand accepted Alexis after a cool down. I don't see why she shouldn't accept Layla or someone else if MC decides to be in a relationship.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
After ep11 there will be other reworks that will fuck up my saves again?
It takes half-hour to CTRL-Skip the whole game for a single route, not really looking forward to redo 6 of them.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
That's the price to pay if you wants to play unfinished AVN. Developing is a process. Sometimes you have to redo parts and some of these redoings fuck things over.

Reactions: vireker

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
If you ask me, the most potential for conflicts would be Valeria and Elena in a Layla relationship. Valeria gots the hots for MC, same with Elena. Nikki/Cara could be funny if MC decides to have a girl in Riverside and Madison Spring. Gabi? I don't think so. She's just a fuckbuddy. If both keep their mouth shut this betray don't harm any girl. Erynn on the other hand accepted Alexis after a cool down. I don't see why she shouldn't accept Layla or someone else if MC decides to be in a relationship.
I think we might see something in the future about Elena and Layla if you're on Elena route. I don't know if anything changed before rework regarding Elena but before player had to have good relations with Layla in order to get closer to Elena, so there's def potential there and all the drama.

Gabi, like you said it's an affair destined to fall. I mean nothing serious can happen betwin the two. That kind of relationship doesn't last. Both of them constantly need to hide and it's guaranty that someone will figure out what's going on betwin the two. And again drama.

Nikki/Cara are both good. The only down side would be if Andres married their mom however since Andres is out of the picture they can continue with their relationship.

Reactions: Tremonia
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes