MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yes, don't help her with her luggage on the plane and don't fuck her in the plane bathroom, she basically becomes a background character you see occasionally after that.
Can help her, just reject her advances on the plane and the bar as well.

Reactions: LSC82

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
September release at the earliest. Description of work required for second day suggests it will take twice as long as the first day, which has taken 3 months to finish, so that's another 6 months. And then there's the possibility of script issues with the complicated nature of the multi-LI event potentially delaying the update further.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I believe it. It has been since November 4th that any new content was added (v0.10.0). https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-10-5-nyx.53676/post-9321252. Only rework, bug fixes, and 1 missing image added since.

Anyway, I'll be realistic with you on September+...I'm picturing a sick month or business trips, something on the calendar between now & then.
I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt that she wasn't working on new content while reworking the old content, if she was working on new content and rework simultaneously that adds even more time to my estimate.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Definitely, on all counts lol. I'm with you that the wait is deserved for what work that goes into the game. F95 opens the door to trying a lot of games, enough to stay patient in between updates of our favorites :coffee:
sure, 1 week comes lots of games and when finished those updates then nothing to play unless gets new games to play until next load of updates come.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I told u all one update a year they will be in a nursing home before the update comes out it a good game but ain't worth waiting for one update a year it be abandoned before the story finished good luck I'm done

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I told u all one update a year they will be in a nursing home before the update comes out
it will still be before the bears become relevant again :Kappa:

calm down with the doom and gloom, the new "standard" for updates is sadly 6-9 months, thanks to a certain popular dev most people look up to
so other devs probably don't see why they shouldn't milk it for 9 months as well

and then you have nyx. she has no idea what she's doing everytime she's making a new episode. and you can clearly see that in her updates. constant story rewrites, removing the scenes, adding the scenes... I think we can consider ourselves lucky to be getting an episode out of her every 9 months with that kind of planning

and don't forget remaking the old scenes. that will take additional time

the episode will come out when it does. it's not like I'm a supporter so I have the right to be pissed about it. and I'm guessing you're not one either
both of us are going to download it from f95 when it comes out so... why should we be upset about it?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
The issue is that Nyx has a full-time job!
This alone, should be taken into account by everyone as a given.
Appreciate this stated, life gets busy very easy without on going projects at hand. :FacePalm:
As far as the honesty part, we can speculate but it's irrelevant.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

dinozaurul2

Nov 22, 2018
it will still be before the bears become relevant again :Kappa:

calm down with the doom and gloom, the new "standard" for updates is sadly 6-9 months, thanks to a certain popular dev most people look up to
so other devs probably don't see why they shouldn't milk it for 9 months as well

and then you have nyx. she has no idea what she's doing everytime she's making a new episode. and you can clearly see that in her updates. constant story rewrites, removing the scenes, adding the scenes... I think we can consider ourselves lucky to be getting an episode out of her every 9 months with that kind of planning

and don't forget remaking the old scenes. that will take additional time

the episode will come out when it does. it's not like I'm a supporter so I have the right to be pissed about it. and I'm guessing you're not one either
both of us are going to download it from f95 when it comes out so... why should we be upset about it?
Say what you want but that dev has the overall best game on the platform. The only game that gets remotely close to that game storywise is the one with the mother wich gets an update once a year (And no sex yet in 4 years). At least with that one you get 2-3 updates a year wich fully deliver in quality.
With Intertwined i have to say is top 5 games ongoing games and I was fully surprised it is developed by a girl, but she cuts the crap with the harem shit and the MC is mostly a normal dude. But Nyx if you see this message we deserve a scene with Emily, make it creative like not being part of the story, more of a dream like Melissa towards the end of the game. Personally I fully understand the time between the updates. Those renders took a lot of time to make. Also if u guys want a good game with constant updates I recommend The Genesis Order, but play Treasure of Nadia first.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Say what you want but that dev has the overall best game on the platform. The only game that gets remotely close to that game storywise is the one with the mother wich gets an update once a year (And no sex yet in 4 years). At least with that one you get 2-3 updates a year wich fully deliver in quality.
With Intertwined i have to say is top 5 games ongoing games and I was fully surprised it is developed by a girl, but she cuts the crap with the harem shit and the MC is mostly a normal dude. But Nyx if you see this message we deserve a scene with Emily, make it creative like not being part of the story, more of a dream like Melissa towards the end of the game. Personally I fully understand the time between the updates. Those renders took a lot of time to make. Also if u guys want a good game with constant updates I recommend The Genesis Order, but play Treasure of Nadia first.
Even a dream sequence with Emily would break Patreon rules.

There will be no incest in this game which is why there is no incest tag and no patch to turn Emily from Landlady to Mother.

As for the recommendation those games do update frequently but only with 3 or 4 scenes per update, I prefer longer wait times with actual content than updates which only last a matter of minutes.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes