Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Imagine Losing your girl because you didn't gave her your freaking frappe.

So Nikki broke up with me then I replayed another game for one more time. Then instead of giving the water bottle she asked for I gave her my frappe then the situation turns 180 she didn't broke up with me.

View attachment 4107934
View attachment 4107935
Seems like a pretty good reason to me, imagine giving her the water and then sitting there with a frappe. Nikki wants everything that the MC has, pancakes, popcorn, tiramasu so what makes you think she won't want the caramel macchiato? The MC should just use some sense and start buying two of everything! :LOL:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Seems like a pretty good reason to me, imagine giving her the water and then sitting there with a frappe. Nikki wants everything that the MC has, pancakes, popcorn, tiramasu so what makes you think she won't want the caramel macchiato? The MC should just use some sense and start buying two of everything! :LOL:
yea it's on him at this point, should know what Nikki is like :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kpyna and LSC82

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
yea it's on him at this point, should know what Nikki is like :ROFLMAO:
Not sharing your food with your GF is a huge mistake lol.

Specially Nikki who is that woman who always says she doesn't want anything then eats your lunch.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Not sharing your food with your GF is a huge mistake lol.

Specially Nikki who is that woman who always says she doesn't want anything then eats your lunch.
It's interesting but
tenor.gif
She can eat my lunch any time. Two servings.

View attachment Nikki lick.mp4

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
As long as it isn't a hamburger , or pasta and maybe steak i'll share with Nikki but those 3 things I won't share. But i'll share some special white protein only I can make for her

Reactions: valbitterb

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Progress Update_Val.png

Part 2 of this update, the visit to Alvarado/Riverside is finished. No more Nikki/Cara/Nathan scenes for this episode.

I can finally start working on part 3, which will also be the last part of this update. Before the work on the last scenes starts, there will be a few smaller scenes at first to tie all the routes somewhat together. This may be somewhat of a spoiler, so for the people who want to be completely surprised and don't want to guess what it could be, ***STOP READING NOW. I'm working on a scene which is the catalyst to an upcoming scene in ep 14 which many have been waiting for. And for whoever isn't on that particular path, or rather paths since you need 2 things to happen, they "intertwine" together, tough luck.

YOU CAN CONTINUE READING FROM HERE***

Apart from that scene, part 3 will have several medium-sized scenes. I say medium-sized, but some could be smaller, others larger.

There will be another Erynn scene, an Alexis scene, 2 Layla scenes depending on your relationship with her and a secret scene to end this episode.

Oh right, MC will get a new haircut in part 3. And since the new haircut will be spoiled in future preview pictures, I will share it with everyone next time once I start working on those renders.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
O hell yeah I was a bit worried there won't be a Erynn scene in part 3 cause dipshit left Erynn alone and Ethan can do stuff / kidnap her or something. i'm guessing that special scene Nyx is talking about gonna have something to do with John

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes