Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ask the old Bioware writers, it's a darn'd if you do, darn'd if you don't. (well, ditching Kaiden Alenko was a no-brainer ofcourse)
Always saved Kaidan. I was not very interested in Ashley and she was by far less useful than Kaidan. Besides, Carth Onassi.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
wow.. just wow.. this is SO GOOD!

was a bit disappointed when had to pick between the sisters.. they already decided to go for the step incest thing.. and saw that he changed them both for the better.. sad he couldn't keep improving both their lives for that short time until their parents announced the marriage date..

noticed the tags lesbian, sleep sex, and tit fuck.. where?!

Alexis secret makes me worry a bit.. if I had to guess.. id say she is in a lesbian relationship or from a rich family and is supposedly already engaged to someone..

also have the feeling MC is adopted.. would be funny if Alexis is his actual blood sister...

looking forward to the next release!

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
New Fan Signatures.
000-fan_temp5.gif 236.gif
s.gif 232322.gif
httpsattachments.f95zone.to202009831956_ds.gif.gif 000-fan.gif
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/831978_000-fan_temp5.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/831980_s.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/831985_httpsattachments.f95zone.to202009831956_ds.gif.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/831979_236.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/831984_232322.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/831987_000-fan.gif

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
wow.. just wow.. this is SO GOOD!

was a bit disappointed when had to pick between the sisters.. they already decided to go for the step incest thing.. and saw that he changed them both for the better.. sad he couldn't keep improving both their lives for that short time until their parents announced the marriage date..

noticed the tags lesbian, sleep sex, and tit fuck.. where?!

Alexis secret makes me worry a bit.. if I had to guess.. id say she is in a lesbian relationship or from a rich family and is supposedly already engaged to someone..

also have the feeling MC is adopted.. would be funny if Alexis is his actual blood sister...

looking forward to the next release!
Developer did say we won't be seeing those characters for a while.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
So I'm kinda late to the party, what's the thinking on what Alexis is hiding? I'm guessing married

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
M

me too i think she already married thats why she didnt tell mc about someone who distract them in bathroom scane
Yeah that seemed a bit.... obvious though. The only issue I have with that is, if that is indeed the case, it ruins the character as Alexis suddenly becomes very unlikeable. Which seems out of place in this game. She can explain it away all she wants but at the end of the day she's married and is fooling around. Very easy to drop her like a hot tattie at that point. Which seems to go against what the dev is planning for all the love interests as they have made a point of fleshing out all the characters to make the decisions made all that more difficult (apart from that track and field lassie who wanted to blow you in the bar but she's less a main character and more a speedbump NPC).

It's less an Ashley/Kaiden type decision when you find out that one of them pulls the wings off flies.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Overall nice game I like it.
Nice renders, the sex scenes need more effort in it, they are short and lack a variety of positions that expose more the penetration as it is right now they aren't sexy or interesting, should have more detailed foreplay and penetration if I'm making myself clear in what I mean.

Alot of secrets as it seems right now for me.

Didn't like to have to chose between nicky or cora too, if it's for having hard decisions, decisions that matters and do something, the other decisions need to be like that too, because right now to me that is just to chose wich girl your probably want to see content again when for example in the confront or forgive eryn that should be a decision with immediate effect and not chosing confront her and the outcome for now still is the same that forgiven. If mc is that mad for what happen after the confession and had been still thinking about that when you chose confront it should be straight forward . Mc isn't mad for the rejection or the lack of that but with the way eryn and friends acted in my understanding.
She seems that don't even realize why he had done what he had done.

Really liking alexis sure hope that the secret don't ruin her for me.
Layla is cute and I like her but pending more to elena than her right now.
Eryn right now only taught about her is that she is hot and nothing more.
Tori trash tier.
Want more sienna .

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Guys im a little confused i ended the version ,episode 4 in august ,is this update episode 5? :unsure:o_O

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Yeah that seemed a bit.... obvious though. The only issue I have with that is, if that is indeed the case, it ruins the character as Alexis suddenly becomes very unlikeable. Which seems out of place in this game. She can explain it away all she wants but at the end of the day she's married and is fooling around. Very easy to drop her like a hot tattie at that point. Which seems to go against what the dev is planning for all the love interests as they have made a point of fleshing out all the characters to make the decisions made all that more difficult (apart from that track and field lassie who wanted to blow you in the bar but she's less a main character and more a speedbump NPC).

It's less an Ashley/Kaiden type decision when you find out that one of them pulls the wings off flies.
Don't think so. That would be ntr or more precisely netori even if I dunno if netori apllies if you don't know the girl is dating other person and that would put alexis in trash tier for cheating and not telling she have other person.

I'm more on the train being layla sister or the other girl in eryn group when mc confess or even maybe both together.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Don't think so. That would be ntr or more precisely netori even if I dunno if netori apllies if you don't know the girl is dating other person and that would put alexis in trash tier for cheating and not telling she have other person.

I'm more on the train being layla sister or the other girl in eryn group when mc confess or even maybe both together.
I don't see Alexis and Layla being related or Alexis related to someone else. Alexis is acting like this is a bad bad thing, something she is very obviously worried about telling the MC about because he believes it will adversely affect whatever relationship they have. If you started getting close to someone and they said they had a sister, would you even care?

Although as I type this.... she could have a kid... that would certainly fit; young mom, maybe some good old fashioned local scandal which would explain how the MCs mom thinks she recognises her

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I don't see Alexis and Layla being related or Alexis related to someone else. Alexis is acting like this is a bad bad thing, something she is very obviously worried about telling the MC about because he believes it will adversely affect whatever relationship they have. If you started getting close to someone and they said they had a sister, would you even care?

Although as I type this.... she could have a kid... that would certainly fit; young mom, maybe some good old fashioned local scandal which would explain how the MCs mom thinks she recognises her
When I said layla sister it's with the other theorys included made more plausible that the being married or sugar daddy's or whatever.

The theory I "believe" more it's alexis being the other girl in eryn group and with that she know everything about the mc and don't say anything till now .
But not sure maybe dev will surprise us

4.40 star(s) 265 Votes