Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, I am nervous too. I never expected to like Alexis as much as I do. IMO she and Nikki have the best dialogue with the MC. The banter is great and they are also both hot.
Alexis is lovely...and think she does genuinly care...I'm sure we can all forgive her for whatever dumb shit she has started and is about to explode.

Reactions: aragh and tombeir

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Alexis is lovely...and think she does genuinly care...I'm sure we can all forgive her for whatever dumb shit she has started and is about to explode.
I can, I feel like the MC has a great connection with her, the relationship was just starting to get into a good place. Now I am worried that what happened will end poorly for everyone.

It's pretty obvious. :D
Yes! The tea cup ride is just beginning!

aragh

Apr 30, 2020
Yeah, I am nervous too. I never expected to like Alexis as much as I do. IMO she and Nikki have the best dialogue with the MC. The banter is great and they are also both hot.
Completely agree. Alexis is absolutely stunning so i really hope that it's not as bad as i think or that there is at least some kind of redemption possible. At first i wasn't really sure whom to chose between Nikki and Cara, but in the end i decided to go with Nikki. As you said the banter is just great. Not that i would mind if/when Cara returns.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Looks like all the heroes have died!! :ROFLMAO: :cry:
And they say that a he... Nevermind.

Because I like you guys.
Here you go:

Important:

If you are on the Alexis route and didn't go to the concert, you need to start right before the decision to go to the concert else you'll run into problems later. Sorry about that.
If you went to the concert or aren't on the Alexis route, you should be able to just continue on without any issues.

Enjoy.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017

Because I like you guys.
Here you go:

Episode 5

Important:

If you are on the Alexis route and didn't go to the concert, you need to start right before the decision to go to the concert else you'll run into problems later. Sorry about that.
If you went to the concert or aren't on the Alexis route, you should be able to just continue on without any issues.

Enjoy.
Wow. Not many people will freely offer it. You have my respect for that. Keep up the great work!

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

Because I like you guys.
Here you go:

Episode 5

Mac version

Important:

Enjoy.
I love your Game

thanks so much :love:

you and everyone here
stay safe(y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Intertwined [v0.5] [Nyx] (3.11 GB rar pc source)
420 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
414 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited by a moderator:
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes