Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
-Your eye color goes great with my bedding
-Hey praline, want a cream filling?
-You're lucky! I'm single!
-When God created you, he wanted to show off!
-Do you have just 30 minutes and 20 centimeters of space?
-Do you want to sleep with me ? I have heard if the roof is rusting, the basement is damp... (redheads only)
-Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
-I always thought angels had wings.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
If you need reinforcements, call the guys in my Signature. They know how to handle things discrete and carefull...

... really, i promise !
Thanks

yes I see it the works really discreet and clean...

if they can keep up with my donkey, I would take them with me

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Whelp got my new pc but my drive that has all my vn saves on it wont fit in the case so I had to choose gaming drive or that one so now I legit have to do a full play through again not just to pick different dialogues etc but so I have 2 saves of where I can play from for the update.

Not that I am complaining love this game always been glad I found it.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Alright, just finished playing the current version, and I can say that this VN became one of my favorites. Thank God I gave it a shot!

Very well written, amazing art, and....we have Carli! What more can a man want? :D

I got sad having to choose between Nikki and Cara...Wish we could have fun with both...Oh well, I'll survive, I guess....

Layla is awesome and so is Elena! (That would be a dreamy threesome!)

NyxValeria is a goddess, and her work is nothing but amazing! Can't wait for more of it...any predictions on the next update?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1610344429694.png
Progress Update - Episode 6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright, just finished playing the current version, and I can say that this VN became one of my favorites. Thank God I gave it a shot!

Very well written, amazing art, and....we have Carli! What more can a man want? :D

I got sad having to choose between Nikki and Cara...Wish we could have fun with both...Oh well, I'll survive, I guess....

Layla is awesome and so is Elena! (That would be a dreamy threesome!)

NyxValeria is a goddess, and her work is nothing but amazing! Can't wait for more of it...any predictions on the next update?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

My percentages were a little off last time, sorry about that. This update is actually bigger than I had anticipated (Even with a part of the weekend in mind). I'm at 800+ renders already and still some to go.

It's the same as last week, I'm basically waiting for renders to finish so I can code them in. It's a waiting game at this point, but nothing I can do about it sadly.

The story is finished and I already started by refining everything that is coded.

I'm also sort of beta testing the different routes already, so once this episode is finished, there won't be a long testing phase.

I also have a question. How do you like the pace of the game? It is fast, but is it too fast? Because lots of things are happening almost every day without much breathing room. But then again, I don't won't to put in unnecessary stuff to fill the story because some might find it boring, but others might actually enjoy it? I don't know.
It will slow down a bit though, once the first drama wave is over, to concentrate more on the girls and the relationships that are building.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

My percentages were a little off last time, sorry about that. This update is actually bigger than I had anticipated (Even with a part of the weekend in mind). I'm at 800+ renders already and still some to go.

It's the same as last week, I'm basically waiting for renders to finish so I can code them in. It's a waiting game at this point, but nothing I can do about it sadly.

The story is finished and I already started by refining everything that is coded.

I'm also sort of beta testing the different routes already, so once this episode is finished, there won't be a long testing phase.

I also have a question. How do you like the pace of the game? It is fast, but is it too fast? Because lots of things are happening almost every day without much breathing room. But then again, I don't won't to put in unnecessary stuff to fill the story because some might find it boring, but others might actually enjoy it? I don't know.
It will slow down a bit though, once the first drama wave is over, to concentrate more on the girls and the relationships that are building.
As always, thanks Englen.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

As I said on Patreon:

"Overall I like the pace, however I do think it depends on what happens in this update. If the MC does go and talk to Alexis or Emily (or both) about the drama that is currently ongoing then I think it will be fine. However, if the MC doesn't resolve any of those issues and more problems erupt then it will feel like the pace is both too quick (too much drama happening without resolution) and too slow (because the MC is not trying to fix any of the problems)."

To expand on that... Some people don't like the drama that is happening in the game and it is frustrating for them to not be able to resolve any of it. If this update piles on more drama without any chance to resolve it then I can see some people being very unhappy about it. But at the same time if all of the drama wrapped up with a bow, too quickly, it could feel like it was too neatly resolved and the stakes weren't very high.

Personally I think that resolving some and then having more happen would be best. So that we continue to have drama develop while at the same time some ends. I have faith in Nyx to get it right.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020

i think the story has very good flow, personally. It never felt rushed or too slow even during the heavy drama sections

the only thing that kind of broke the flow for me was the flashback, but only the first time i played it. It was weird from doing the emotional reunion and first real contact between MC and Erynn to a fairly long segment about his past

but as i said only the first time because it was a really needed segment to give backstory and aside from that, it was really well done, also Nikki and Cara amirite?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
As I said on Patreon:

"Overall I like the pace, however I do think it depends on what happens in this update. If the MC does go and talk to Alexis or Emily (or both) about the drama that is currently ongoing then I think it will be fine. However, if the MC doesn't resolve any of those issues and more problems erupt then it will feel like the pace is both too quick (too much drama happening without resolution) and too slow (because the MC is not trying to fix any of the problems)."

To expand on that... Some people don't like the drama that is happening in the game and it is frustrating for them to not be able to resolve any of it. If this update piles on more drama without any chance to resolve it then I can see some people being very unhappy about it. But at the same time if all of the drama wrapped up with a bow, too quickly, it could feel like it was too neatly resolved and the stakes weren't very high.

Personally I think that resolving some and then having more happen would be best. So that we continue to have drama develop while at the same time some ends. I have faith in Nyx to get it right.
Can't agree more. I am the queen of drama herself, but I agree that the flavor of the drama that is building here is getting unnecessarily complex.

The big problem is that the big drama with the Alexis/Erwyn or Emily seemed easily solved by sitting down and talking. I am not saying it is going to be a "well, we talk and now everybody is happy and we have live happily ever after", but it does feel at the moment that MC is a childish punk refusing to talk to solve his issues but suffering from those issues.

Specially Emily. I still fail to see why he was soo angry about, but that is just my opnion.

The one conflict that I feel makes a lot of sense to not go away anytime soon is between Alexis and Erwyn. That relationship can be pretty much destroyed forever now and I would totally understand if it is unsolvable, regardless of anything we can do. That kind of thing happens in life. We'll see.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Can't agree more. I am the queen of drama herself, but I agree that the flavor of the drama that is building here is getting unnecessarily complex.

The big problem is that the big drama with the Alexis/Erwyn or Emily seemed easily solved by sitting down and talking. I am not saying it is going to be a "well, we talk and now everybody is happy and we have live happily ever after", but it does feel at the moment that MC is a childish punk refusing to talk to solve his issues but suffering from those issues.

Specially Emily. I still fail to see why he was soo angry about, but that is just my opnion.
I get the shock finding out about his father like that but he took it too far, the only mature thing now for him is to sit down and talk to Emily, preferably with a small apology (my opinion) for his behavior (i'm sure emily will apologize enough :) )

My hope is that the emily thing atleast get resolved this update, hopefully the alexis/erynn situation as well (at least that they start talking to each other).

Then on to new drama!!!

PS. I have 100% trust in Nyx with this game so I'm just sitting here like a kid at christmas waiting for the update :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are running away all the time ... from our loved ones turned nagging or our friends turned obknoxious.
Brave souls like the babes of this game dear navigate out tenebrous tendencies and shag us out of our dark places.
Praised be the kind sould giving such a lovely candy oriented bombshell shower to such a horrible MC.
Game oN!

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I get the shock finding out about his father like that but he took it too far, the only mature thing now for him is to sit down and talk to Emily, preferably with a small apology (my opinion) for his behavior (i'm sure emily will apologize enough :) )

My hope is that the emily thing atleast get resolved this update, hopefully the alexis/erynn situation as well (at least that they start talking to each other).

Then on to new drama!!!

PS. I have 100% trust in Nyx with this game so I'm just sitting here like a kid at christmas waiting for the update :)
I was just updating my comment to point down the thing about Alexis/Erwyn. While I think MC can resolve the issue between he and each of them, their relationship (between the two girls) is severely damaged, maybe beyond possible repair.

Reactions: MrFriendly

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I was just updating my comment to point down the thing about Alexis/Erwyn. While I think MC can resolve the issue between he and each of them, their relationship (between the two girls) is severely damaged, maybe beyond possible repair.
Yeah, that can be a tough one to crack but I hope they resolve it sometime. I want them to be (my) friends.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes