MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There is definitely a lot that still needs to be unpacked with what happened between then and now. Hoping for an explanation on why Erynn seems to have forgotten what happened between them, I mean she acts like they were still best of friends when he moved away. Honestly starting to think she is obsessed with him but there is no real explanation for it to date.
Well, something that is huge to one person (a 12 year old) may not be huge to someone else (a 15 year old). Besides we've seen now that the MC only remembers the negative aspects of what happened. We've now seen it from 2 perspectives and I wonder if we will eventually see it from the perspective of each of the participants. To the MC it was a horrible moment, to Alexis it might have been the first time she realized that he was a sweet kid, who knows what Erynn and Ethan were thinking at that point. Maybe Erynn was embarrassed but felt reciprocal feelings she was trying to deny and, perhaps, Ethan was jealous of the fact that a 12 year old kid always got Erynn's attention (IIRC the MC described Erynn and himself as best friends).

We could even see it from the perspective of Emily and/or Melissa since they could have been watching from inside the house..

If you could look back at your life and pinpoint one event that changed it, especially if it was the abrupt departure of your best friend, wouldn't that cause you to think a lot of "what if"? What if the MC had never left? Would he have advised me not to become a model? (Etc)

For all those people who are saying they want nothing to do with Erynn, this game isn't going to let you break it off with the MC's former best childhood friend, daughter to your mother's best friend/next door neighbor. The best we can do is not pursue her romantically and hope she doesn't fatal attraction us...

Reactions: Glooskabe and aragh

GMuns

Aug 13, 2020
Well, something that is huge to one person (a 12 year old) may not be huge to someone else (a 15 year old). Besides we've seen now that the MC only remembers the negative aspects of what happened. We've now seen it from 2 perspectives and I wonder if we will eventually see it from the perspective of each of the participants. To the MC it was a horrible moment, to Alexis it might have been the first time she realized that he was a sweet kid, who knows what Erynn and Ethan were thinking at that point. Maybe Erynn was embarrassed but felt reciprocal feelings she was trying to deny and, perhaps, Ethan was jealous of the fact that a 12 year old kid always got Erynn's attention (IIRC the MC described Erynn and himself as best friends).

We could even see it from the perspective of Emily and/or Melissa since they could have been watching from inside the house..

If you could look back at your life and pinpoint one event that changed it, especially if it was the abrupt departure of your best friend, wouldn't that cause you to think a lot of "what if"? What if the MC had never left? Would he have advised me not to become a model? (Etc)

For all those people who are saying they want nothing to do with Erynn, this game isn't going to let you break it off with the MC's former best childhood friend, daughter to your mother's best friend/next door neighbor. The best we can do is not pursue her romantically and hope she doesn't fatal attraction us...
Yes. I don't know if I got it right, but on the last flashback it seems as she never rejected him and Ethan was the one make fun of MC.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

exactly thats what i been saying shes a 15 yo teen girl and the mc is a 12 yo kid shes a bit embarrassed at the time and looks like he doesn't give her a chance to explain
if not fatal attraction maybe misery

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Well, this is a potentially good game but I think that the dev is creating more paths that he can handle. First of all there is this thing that you get a call from both Nikki and Cara, that really doesn't make any sense, but the major problem is that if you don't take the obvious path in the beginning and you ignore Alexis at the plane (a decision that creates a side story with the stewardess) then you still get a confrontation between Erynn and Alexis, although nothing happened between the MC and Alexis.
I understand that this is a key point for the story but since the dev introduced that option (it's litteraly the first choice of the game) he should follow through. And this is a big problem since it's obvious from the structure of the game that the dev is not going for a harem type story but for a more realistic approach where the guy has to choose between the potential love interests, and by love interests I don't mean the casual flings (he's a guy in a sex game it's normal to fuck around) that are presented like Tori or maybe the spanish teacher but Layla, Alexis, Erynn, Nikki/Cara and maybe Elena. (I should say here that at first I thought that Alexis would be just a casual fling. Her "upgrade" to a love interest is a great plot twist and it's a testament that the dev has the potential to create a smart and coherent story. And that's why I'm taking the time to write down these thoughts.)
Anyway, I hope the dev follows our comments here and will fix this problem in the next updates but, most importantly, avoid similar mistakes in the future...
I think you are playing with a mod or didn't read my note on this update.
You don't get a call from both Nikki and Cara, it's Nikki or Cara, depends on your choices in the flashback.
If you ignored Alexis on the plane or aren't on her route, there is no confrontation between Alexis and Erynn.
I think I handled the different routes pretty well until now.

And I think my spacebar is F# up.

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
who! really a good game, nice rendering, great story (really well written)
beautiful character (physically and internally) only one small defect for me, the animation could be rendered with a little more FPS, But other than that it's a really good game Hope the dev keep up the good work ! :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes. I don't know if I got it right, but on the last flashback it seems as she never rejected him and Ethan was the one make fun of MC.
Yeah, from what we see this time it sounded like Erynn and Alexis both defended him from Ethan. For all we know she didn't pursue the MC because she yelled at Ethan while Alexis (her BFF for 15 years by the point of the confrontation at the bar) went and checked on him. But the MC didn't remember it that way...

The idea of multiple differing perspectives is reminiscent of "In The Grove" or "Rashomon" in terms of storytelling device... I don't know if we will see more but I really hope so...

exactly thats what i been saying shes a 15 yo teen girl and the mc is a 12 yo kid shes a bit embarrassed at the time and looks like he doesn't give her a chance to explain
if not fatal attraction maybe misery
Yep! She isn't at fault for how the MC reacts and, weirdly, continues to hold a bit of a grudge about it. Shit happens, he needs to get over it.

And book Misery or movie Misery? Both suck but there was a lot less dismemberment in the movie...

Reactions: Bailz and GMuns

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, from what we see this time it sounded like Erynn and Alexis both defended him from Ethan. For all we know she didn't pursue the MC because she yelled at Ethan while Alexis (her BFF for 15 years by the point of the confrontation at the bar) went and checked on him. But the MC didn't remember it that way...

The idea of multiple differing perspectives is reminiscent of "In The Grove" or "Rashomon" in terms of storytelling device... I don't know if we will see more but I really hope so...

Yep! She isn't at fault for how the MC reacts and, weirdly, continues to hold a bit of a grudge about it. Shit happens, he needs to get over it.

And book Misery or movie Misery? Both suck but there was a lot less dismemberment in the movie...
either i just dont wanna find the mc tied to a bed while Erryn completely loses her mind

Reactions: MrFriendly

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

I get the point of relevance in regards to age but if your best friend all of a sudden started to distance themselves from you and act out to the point his mother had to send him away wouldn't you wonder why that happened and try to think of anything that might have caused it?
My viewpoint is that it seems to me that shes is acting like nothing happened before he left, no distancing or acting out at all just up and moved away to his dads without an explanation. When i was a kid a friend of mine and his family just up and moved, there one day literally gone the next, didnt see him for 2 years. Went to school one day and he was in my home room, my first reaction was Dude WTF. That would be the reaction I would expect from Erynn when they finally meet again but thats not what we got.

GMuns

Aug 13, 2020
Indeed it was exactly my thoughts as I was playing, even though I don't get the references:(. This games storytelling has been great so far in my opinion.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I get the point of relevance in regards to age but if your best friend all of a sudden started to distance themselves from you and act out to the point his mother had to send him away wouldn't you wonder why that happened and try to think of anything that might have caused it?
My viewpoint is that it seems to me that shes is acting like nothing happened before he left, no distancing or acting out at all just up and moved away to his dads without an explanation. When i was a kid a friend of mine and his family just up and moved, there one day literally gone the next, didnt see him for 2 years. Went to school one day and he was in my home room, my first reaction was Dude WTF. That would be the reaction I would expect from Erynn when they finally meet again but thats not what we got.
Well, it happened at a time when they already had started to drift apart because of the age gap. And she was rather surprised when she met the MC at the bar. She seemed pretty upset when he left her and went with Layla.

Obviously we're all going to have differing views, I just think that it makes sense for her not to fixate on that moment in time. What makes less sense is how she now sees the MC as a future husband...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Great game, something that bugs me is that I am unable to name my saves. When I opened the game yesterday I didn't remember which save was for each girl.
Name the pages of your saves and use one page per girl.
There was this great thing 30 years ago when gaming...called making notes ;) Now its even easier...spreadsheets, notepad...word...

But agree given it's a simple ability to do in Renpy it should be pretty much standard by all devs.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Well, it happened at a time when they already had started to drift apart because of the age gap. And she was rather surprised when she met the MC at the bar. She seemed pretty upset when he left her and went with Layla.

Obviously we're all going to have differing views, I just think that it makes sense for her not to fixate on that moment in time. What makes less sense is how she now sees the MC as a future husband...
yeah her behaviour is a little troubling but until we find the secret room with walls full of pics of the mc im gonna trust shes not fully crazy just yet

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

That last might have been true if she herself would not react that weird to MC, did not have had a strong connection with MC before and did not have had 5 years to get in contact with him if she had wanted to.

As his friend it might have made some sense to want to talk with him after, at least once even if she was 15. It is not like MC had been swallowed by the Earth and she could not get his contact details. If it did not even flashed her mind once that could be nice thing to do, well even if she was 15 yo that does not paint her as a nice person. Now there can be all good and nice explanations in story why that did not happen that we will learn in the future or that MC or his mother blocked her from meeting him someway that would change that picture. Now anyway all that does not mean MC reacted great to what happened, agreed. If we give Erynn a pass for being 15 though, a 12 yo MC that was emotionally hurt and bullied for trying to open up about his feelings for sure deserves a pass:p

We do know though she was stupid enough to stay around asshole Ethan and even go to prom with bully Ethan years later and that she does not seem to be very happy with how her life turned out and has some weird crush on MC nowadays.

Last edited:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 29/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Intertwined" version "0.5.5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Intertwined" versione "0.5.5".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Intertwined" version "0.5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Intertwined" versione "0.5".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
yeah her behaviour is a little troubling but until we find the secret room with walls full of pics of the mc im gonna trust shes not fully crazy just yet
Maybe her weird behaviour and obsession with the MC is her way of flirting. She's just not good at it. Could be that she never had to because of her looks and most people flirted with her. Maybe she's awkward...
Just a thought though. What do I know... Wait a minute ...

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes