alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Yeah I did want to say that but are cumshots really that big of a deal?

I'm actually one of the few retards who play 3d cg visual novels for the story and doesn't care for the sex lmao
I too played and enjoyed quite a few VNs without sex (e.g. the Grisaia series on Steam). But this game's narrative doesn't come close to that.
Also, I definitely apply different standards to games I download from this site, and what I was asking is a pretty tame fetish, even compared to tags this very game contains like humiliation and corruption.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I too played and enjoyed quite a few VNs without sex (e.g. the Grisaia series on Steam). But this game's narrative doesn't come close to that.
Also, I definitely apply different standards to games I download from this site, and what I was asking is a pretty tame fetish, even compared to tags this very game contains like humiliation and corruption.
Yeah there's only few notable visual novels that has above average writing.

And now that I think about it, that IS a pretty tame fetish, I've just gotten used to the more weirder ones that asking for the normal stuff seems more weirder lmao

Reactions: MrFriendly

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Finished update v0.6 can't wait to play 0.7. Really great game and suprisingly the story and art is good not like the not the common games i hope we can expect the new update soon:)

Reactions: Aiden

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
If anyone is willing to give his two cents, I have some questions. Is a good reason ever given as to way the MC mother sent him away when he was younger?

I stopped playing this VN some time ago and vaguely remember it being said it was because she was unwilling to deal with the MC's antics or some shit. On the other hand I read a few pages back that she is a good mom but that statement is conflicting to me if there is no good reason for her to send him away. This being an important part of the plot an the reason most of the shit happened.

I have not resumed playing this VN because that shit hit too close to home and I would like to know if:

1) Am I mistaken as to way he was sent away?

2) Is there some redemption or I am going on a sadness fueled rage trip?

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
If anyone is willing to give his two cents, I have some questions. Is a good reason ever given as to way the MC mother sent him away when he was younger?

I stopped playing this VN some time ago and vaguely remember it being said it was because she was unwilling to deal with the MC's antics or some shit. On the other hand I read a few pages back that she is a good mom but that statement is conflicting to me if there is no good reason for her to send him away. This being an important part of the plot an the reason most of the shit happened.

I have not resumed playing this VN because that shit hit too close to home and I would like to know if:

1) Am I mistaken as to way he was sent away?

2) Is there some redemption or I am going on a sadness fueled rage trip?
mc became a moody boy after his ladyfriend shot him down. his grades suffered and his petulance overwhelmed his loving mother who shipped his 12 year old ass off to dad after a couple weeks or month or thereabouts. it's a weak point in the story's logic. redemption is in progress; mc is still a moody cunt.

Reactions: LSC82 and v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
mc became a moody boy after his ladyfriend shot him down. his grades suffered and his petulance overwhelmed his loving mother who shipped his 12 year old ass off to dad after a couple weeks or month or thereabouts. it's a weak point in the story's logic. redemption is in progress; mc is still a moody cunt.
Thanks man, think I'll save myself the rage trip.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
swinging on heartstrings like tarzan on vines seems to be this game's focus. it's high melodrama for the medium.
Funny that despite this the characters are actually kind of low-key. Obviously the MC has a short fuse and Alexis needs to work on her impulse control. But so far only one character seems to have real trauma.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
guys i think im having a problem unlocking or getting the rest of the route for melissa . the scene where you and her are drinking beers leads into something but for my current playthrough as im doin it over it skipped to the next day with her doin the yoga stuff. did i do something wrong ? thanks if any can help

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
guys i think im having a problem unlocking or getting the rest of the route for melissa . the scene where you and her are drinking beers leads into something but for my current playthrough as im doin it over it skipped to the next day with her doin the yoga stuff. did i do something wrong ? thanks if any can help
Pretty sure there's no Melissa route at this point. I took that scene as Nyx being cheeky and trolling us.

Reactions: Maviarab and LSC82

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

Even though I've cut a huge scene to the absolute minimum, this episode is still bigger than I've anticipated. Scriptwise, it's actually already bigger than last episode and I still have to write a few lines.
I hope this will be the last week of rendering. I'm working on the last scene, which is split in 3 sections. First section I'll finish today. Best case scenario is that I'll be finished before the weekend or at least Saturday because I have lots of coding to do which I've put aside for a while.
I still have to check the whole script if I want to rewrite some stuff, but I'll also keep this to a minimum for now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes