gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
Quiet before the storm?! I can feel it... its close... very close :BootyTime:

What i fear the most for v0.8...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Might have to use desperate measures and use my 2nd or even 3rd save path to survive possible "Lexi drought" in v0.8 :HideThePain:
Indeed. There'll be no Lexi in the next update, I think. It'll be mostly focused on that Layla chick that I dont care about. Hopefully I'm wrong about this.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Indeed. There'll be no Lexi in the next update, I think. It'll be mostly focused on that Layla chick that I dont care about. Hopefully I'm wrong about this.
i just hope its not the bloody virgin taking sequence from AOA academy it became cringe at one time and even i who enjoy such things got more disturbed then aroused!

well at least it was graphically real, naturally illustrative in a disturbing way!

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ahx and nyrek

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
i just hope its not the bloody virgin taking sequence from AOA academy it became cringe at one time and even i who enjoy such things got more disturbed then aroused!

well at least it was graphically real, naturally illustrative in a disturbing way!
I just played the new episode today, I was weirded out by it too
I mean, I get it, realistic af but... why?

I hope nyx won't torture us like this with layla's scene

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared
Jan 11, 2021
Just remember, fellow Lexians, that the next update does not end immediately after the trip. I'm personally hoping Lexi picks us up from the bus wearing a trenchcoat, high boots, and nothing else.
Based on the preview pictures from we will meet Lexi in Ep8. Although it looks like she's arguing with the MC.

1637774291836.png

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Based on the preview pictures from we will meet Lexi in Ep8. Although it looks like she's arguing with the MC.

View attachment 1517028
Lexi: You stupid fuck, why did you fuck ALL the girls on your trip?
MC: It rained all day and it was wet and I slipped several times and Gabi looks from behind exactly like you and I were sleepwalking and ...

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes