Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Something else...
Has the Alexis spills to Layla scene been cut/delayed? I haven't got it yet, and it was teased for this episode.
It was to late for me yesterday only done one Lexi playthrough, so i cant't say it was deleted. But Nyx was talking about a scene that was tuned down to ab minimum. And we dont know what scene was affected:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Not played latest version yet. What is the problem with her ?
Just too much negativity going on in her life. Doesn't help that she's also dumb af, but I guess we already kinda knew that even before this update :ROFLMAO:

She's been hated since day one.
Now i guess she's a slut because "shocker" not a virgin and has a sextape (obtained against her will and knowledge).
Hate is too strong a word. I think perplexed / turned off is a better description. And no, it isn't because of her sextape or her not being a virgin.

Oct 31, 2018
Glad to get an update. But 5.8gb? Thinking this game is going to stall for a few months while images get re-compressed. That, or the dev starts doing version patch update options.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Intertwined [v0.7]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Intertwined [v0.7]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale"
è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Intertwined [v0.7]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Intertwined [v0.7]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale"
è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovvo

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Alrighty, played through it on my Erryn save. Kind of funny how some of things Emily got shit on for was sorted out almost immediately. I feel a little bad about Andre becoming even more of a dickbag cunt, but I guess a villain is villainous. Erryn's story played out pretty much as predicted, but man it was satisfying to confront Ethan. I can sort of guess how Nyx wanted to play it bit by bit originally, but I'm actually glad we got it out in the open now. I'm far more interested in progressing Erryn's story than finding out what the story even is.

Super curious what the hell is going to happen in the week while we're going. I'm half expecting when we come back Erryn's shit has hit peak bonkers and everything is on fire, or maybe we have to ditch the camp midway and come back to help her.

Well, now its time to start my main save and go after my true love Alexis. :love:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Erynn is by far best girl and character here!
The only remotely close to her is Nikki.
All other girls are just to fill up the gaps, and lure simple kids away from the grand prize.
When I feel a bit down, I just have to come here and scroll down through all those yay layla, yay Alexis, yay "insert-non-Erynn-name here" adoration posts, and Im up already...with Erynn ofc.
Ende.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes