Jan 11, 2021
I didnt expect Hungarian translation on this page. Good job, will not download it tho, Im used to playing VNs in english, but thanks for your work anyway
Thank you, when I started it I had in mind those (older) friends of mine who love good stories but won't ever learn enough English to enjoy these AVNs.
So, if not for personal use, you can also use it to show your friends not speaking English.

(I have seriously scanned through all the games in this site for Hungarian translation but so far I failed to find any.)

Episode 8 will take quite long to translate though.
Starting with the "Peacock", the text will give some challenging moments for the translators.

lkta

May 3, 2017
What's the trigger for winning the race? Came 4th & the girls came 2nd in my main alexis route but everyone won when on the layla/elena run. tried a few different things at the camp training but none of them seemed to trigger it

Jan 11, 2021
I think there's something wrong. I closed Alexis path from the start so why am I in a relation with her in this update?
For quite a long time it was very hard to stay on Alexis' path.
Now however, that everybody is pulled by the Alexis magnet, all are complaining.

BTW, the buxfixes on the Patreon site fix this issue.

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
I started a non Alexis path today and focused on Layla and Elena, but for some reason in the new episode she's my girlfriend. Did anyone else get this bug?
Same here. I ended it with her when that event happened in an earlier chapter and all of a sudden he's asking Alexis to be his girlfriend. There are also quite a few errors in the update currently. Really needs a patch.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
For quite a long time it was very hard to stay on Alexis' path.
Now however, that everybody is pulled by the Alexis magnet, all are complaining.

BTW, the buxfixes on the Patreon site fix this issue.
I don't know but since the start I was never into Alexis maybe because of the plane scene? I don't know...
Thanks.

When Erynn is in the MC room and is about to leave to help his mother with dinner after being interrupted, she says: "It's not that I don't want to", the MC replies:"I know". Please enlighten me because I don't remember what happened earlier to make them say that. Thanks.

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
What's the trigger for winning the race? Came 4th & the girls came 2nd in my main alexis route but everyone won when on the layla/elena run. tried a few different things at the camp training but none of them seemed to trigger it
I think the key here was training with Leila in the park, I took 4th place on Alexis's route, and 1st place on Leila and Erinn's route

Last edited:

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Don't you think it s time to provide "update only" file for new versions? so the players wont be busy downloading a game around 10 gig with every update

Jan 2, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Whomever crawled my site to find the torrent link before it was ready btw - you slowed it down for everyone because it was still syncing to other servers. Either way, it'll be fixed so can't be done next time. Clever.
Simply awesome. Thanks again.

Reactions: RPDL

darji

Nov 3, 2021
So is there any threesome scene yet? I man there are quie a few scenarios I would have seen a threesome especially with the Truth or Dare game XD

Jan 11, 2021
How the... What was the condition to get this? Couldn't get it in any of my saves.
Just quickly looking at it: You should ignore Alexis on the very first scene on the plane (a big NO-GO for me). Then you have to be on Layla's path while being sufficiently friendly with Erynn.

I might try this path once, but only after all the other PTs.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

points(girls) // some variables about girls/relation

there are too much variables for each girl - i think i will only update importend stuff - the points is whats count really

points.png alex.png (there are more)

choices setection/outcome

choice.png

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> )

Last edited:

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 12002, in script
    scene 08_1807 with Vpunch
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 12002, in <module>
NameError: name 'Vpunch' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 12002, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1393, in execute
    paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 12002, in <module>
NameError: name 'Vpunch' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Intertwined 0.8
Sun Dec  5 00:22:34 2021

help. i encounter this on erin path. when she and mc about to fool around (after mc camp) in mc room

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes