Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Perfect! I absolutely love the Nikki/MC interplay with each other. So playful, romantic, sexy! I will go back to play the Cara route and the routes with neither. But this update gave me the relationship I wanted with Nikki! Damn, she's hot!

LOVED the Iris backstory! Everyone needs to fuck a crazy chick once in their life!

As for the dark turn with Zak... Nothing a good ass-kicking wouldn't solve. Although, is it really worth saving? Nah.

And Erynn! :eek:
I am guessing that now we will finally get into the Erynn content and (hopefully) how the MC can help her dig her way out of the bullshit Ethan has insidiously fucked up her life. As far as ass-kickings go, that is one I would pay money to see!

Last edited:

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
I just downloaded the 0.9 update, eo I copy and paste it into the main game, or do I need to do something else to make it play?

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Perfect! I absolutely love the Nikki/MC interplay with each other. So playful, romantic, sexy! I will go back to play the Cara route and the routes with neither. But this update gave me the relationship I wanted with Nikki! Damn, she's hot!

LOVED the Iris backstory! Everyone needs to fuck a crazy chick once in their life!

As for the dark turn with Zak... Nothing a good ass-kicking wouldn't solve. Although, is it really worth saving? Nah.

And Erynn! :eek:
I am guessing that now we will finally get into the Erynn content and (hopefully) how the MC can help her dig her way out of the bullshit Ethan has insidiously fucked up her life. As far as ass-kickings go, that is one I would pay money to see!
she fucked up her life she chose him over the mc since chapter 1

Reactions: v1900

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
The "theory" you guys are talking about Jhon being Erynn father
someone said "he is blond and have a beard" is this really categorized being a viking? D:
But i starting thinking about it too and...
Melissa and Emily are best friends since college , they shared everything since then
if Jhon and Melissa had a one time thing or even a relationship before , wouldn't Emily know about it ?
I mean , when she visited the garage with MC to buy a car for him , she didn't know Jhon.
My first thought is that they aren't related , BUT is a game , small city , "everyone knows everyone" ,
in the end they could be related like you guys are saying , so who knows?! D:

Reactions: Nurikabe

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
The "theory" you guys are talking about Jhon being Erynn father
someone said "he is blond and have a beard" is this really categorized being a viking? D:
But i starting thinking about it too and...
Melissa and Emily are best friends since college , they shared everything since then
if Jhon and Melissa had a one time thing or even a relationship before , wouldn't Emily know about it ?
I mean , when she visited the garage with MC to buy a car for him , she didn't know Jhon.
My first thought is that they aren't related , BUT is a game , small city , "everyone knows everyone" ,
in the end they could be related like you guys are saying , so who knows?! D:
It's certainly not beyond the realm of possibility for John to be Erynn's father.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I tend to agree with you that the guy isn't Erynn's father.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Hmm, MC certainly believed that himself seeing it is what triggered his eventual sending away for 5 years. But interactions between some of the players tend to indicate otherwise. Why else would Ethan be so hostile toward the MC before the fireworks if she HAD chosen him over the MC?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
In chapter 1 we learn that Erynn DID like the MC. He misunderstood the laughter and took it personally...Something he does throughout the story.

Erynn wants to be close to the MC. She wants to tell him the truth about what is being done to her... How Ethan is mistreating her. How being a model comes with some sadistic maltreatment... She is afraid of what he (and her friends and family)will think of her if she tells him the truth.

She is being abused and you blame HER for the abuse?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's certainly not beyond the realm of possibility for John to be Erynn's father.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I tend to agree with you that the guy isn't Erynn's father.
I agree that, "he's blond and fits the timeline" isn't exactly a matching dna test, and normally i would dismiss it... but playing this game for as long as we have, everything seems to work out in this fashion.
And as you know if a gun is introduced(Erynn search for her father), it must go off at some point.

At this point he's the only one who can fit the description to a tee, it would be kind of weird(and lame) to have a different guy who fits the same description pop out of nowhere just to pull a "gotcha".

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Loved the update, hate the cliffhanger. :D
And my shitlist just got one more name on it. Until before 0.9 Zack was just an annoying little shit, but now... I want to end him. Or at least hurt him badly, I hope I get the option to get full Tonya Harding on him. :devilish:
I'm pissed at him but he is being played by the real villain of the story. He is just a weak-minded fool. Also, if Erynn is hurt or even sexually abused, I burn this motherfucker to the ground.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
In chapter 1 we learn that Erynn DID like the MC. He misunderstood the laughter and took it personally...Something he does throughout the story.

Erynn wants to be close to the MC. She wants to tell him the truth about what is being done to her... How Ethan is mistreating her. How being a model comes with some sadistic maltreatment... She is afraid of what he (and her friends and family)will think of her if she tells him the truth.

She is being abused and you blame HER for the abuse?
It's not really a question to blame her, but she put herself in that position and she did not trust the MC later, he could have helped her, but she went on with the lies. We have a scene where the MC sees her in a coffee shop with Ethan and she did not seemed to be upset at all she even seemed to be flirting with him, she then panicked when she noticed the MC and tried to tell him bullshit again the she cried.
So it's clear that she started flirting with Ethan when the MC went away, then when he came back she tried to play them both and failed.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
It's not really a question to blame her, but she put herself in that position and she did not trust the MC later, he could have helped her, but she went on with the lies. We have a scene where the MC sees her in a coffee shop with Ethan and she did not seemed to be upset at all she even seemed to be flirting with him, she then panicked when she noticed the MC and tried to tell him bullshit again the she cried.
So it's clear that she started flirting with Ethan when the MC went away, then when he came back she tried to play them both and failed.
I think the reason she doesn't want to go to the cops is that Ethan has rather more than her first sexual encounter with her then boyfriend to hold over her head. I expect we'll see if that is true in later updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nurikabe and LSC82

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
I agree that, "he's blond and fits the timeline" isn't exactly a matching dna test, and normally i would dismiss it... but playing this game for as long as we have, everything seems to work out in this fashion.
And as you know if a gun is introduced(Erynn search for her father), it must go off at some point.

At this point he's the only one who can fit the description to a tee, it would be kind of weird(and lame) to have a different guy who fits the same description pop out of nowhere just to pull a "gotcha".
Now that's a fair point. Just the title of the game suggests that somehow all roads lead to Rome. I believe the guy isn't Erynn's father, or at least doesn't KNOW he is... But I just might be shown differently in the updates to come.

But please.. PLEASE don't make Valeria his long lost sister on his real father's side. I am so looking forward to seeing what can happen with her and MC.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes