Ramses

Jan 20, 2018
This game suddenly exploding in development time out of the blue, BaD suddenly exploding in development time out of the blue...

I need to do some soul searching.
Not really out of the blue. Nyx already mentioned a couple of times that this update's going to take longer because its bigger.
I'm saying this as someone who doesn't frequent this thread often. And so far she didn't give us any reason to doubt her.
Unlike some other devs ( shall not give names) that sit on a game for one year, and have nothing to show for it.
If you really like this game have more patience.

Fenhrir

Jan 7, 2020
Let's just chill and enjoy the game, give Nyx the right time to do a nice quality job even if it requires more time than "usual". I prefer to wait and enjoy a good game. Even more when the dev give us, always, weekly reports on the work in progress so c'mon what can we ask more about? Let's talk about the game aspects, or thoughts on the plot and so on giving the right time to Nyx. Last thing, if you come here for the first time or every 4 months PLEASE, before asking "WhEn iT cOmES oUt?!?" READ the old posts. It's free. Peace and love dear community.

I want a Layla in my life.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
This game suddenly exploding in development time out of the blue, BaD suddenly exploding in development time out of the blue...

I need to do some soul searching.

The average time between updates prior to the one upcoming wasn't 3-4 months?

This upcoming update will be ready by 10/2 (6 months)?

Took a 2 sentence post and did the absolute most

For the love of God, you imbecile, whining all day just because the game was longer than usual. Shut up, if u read all of NyxValeria post so far, u would know that she all ready make statement about this progress about 2 months ago. She even gave the players a choice back in July to either release the chapter in half or we could wait for the full chapter done and we will have the full release of the chapter. She even pointed out that she not sure when it will be done and it will be long so we ccould vote on that poll with as much infomation in mind as we could. And more than 75% chose the full release, so if you want to blame, blame yourself and us because we the majority voted for that. And if you want to know why it take so long (twice times the usual update), that because in this update the in-days game is more than the usual update and it will be more details with more events (big and small).

So there you have it. The reasons why it takes so long. Normally I would ignore people like u but u irritated me really much so I must say something. U and I, we are not a developer so we can only imagine how hard it is to make a game like this. So go do your fuckin soul searching to be a decent human then come back. Just like an ungrateful brat

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
All i can say is: It's done when it's done.
You know best what is good for you, so do what you want/have to do.
Basically this, since being a solo dev means you have nobody else to watch over your workload and managing it healthily, that is another task beyond coding, writing, promoting and rendering that falls to the dev, so who are we to complain if she tries to do a good job of that aspect as well. If she needs a break or holiday, then she should take one. Just people annoying her so she needs one might not be very smart from a player prospective. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy to be past this time manglement senseless talk and back into this game:
We need some release off this entangled cluster of hurt, anger and bliss in short outbursts.

Jul 21, 2021
You are absolutely right. I won't be working on the game for the next 2 to 3 weeks. How is that for chilling? Cool?
First you overreacted to a post, inducing your fans to overreact too, and now you are overreacting again. If you want to take a rest in the development, it´s your choice. It´s August. You can take some weeks of holidays as a lot of people does in this month. If your patrons don't complaint, why not? But don't say (at least implicitly) that you are not going to work in the game as a punishment for us or something. That´s childish.

Last edited:

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Yeah..I think you misunderstood me. Forget what i said.
I didn't misunderstand you at all. You just don't see the humour in my post. Chill --> Chilling --> Cool, get it now? It's called sarcasm.

First you overreacted to a post, inducing your fans to overreact too, and now you are overreacting again. If you want to take a rest in the development, it´s your choice. It´s August. You can take some weeks of holidays as a lot of people does in this month. If your patrons don't complaint, why not? But don't say (at least implicitly) that you are not going to work in the game as a punishment for us or something. That´s childish.
I didn't overreact at all, I reacted to an overreaction...
Also see above!

I hope you pause your patreon page in that period in sign of good faith, how's that?!
Thank you for finally writing something, so I can put you on ignore. The only thing you do is complain, facepalm...
Why are you even here in this thread? Go play the games you like and stay away from the ones you don't, it's really that simple.
Also, see above since you didn't get it either.

Lastly, you can see this as an overreaction if you'd like. You're all on my ignore list now, so you can react to this post if you want, I won't see/read it.

Oh, have a very nice day or week, whatever floats your boat <3

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nix, babe, we are so much happier seeing you are chilly enough to be around.
MC is so much of a lost cause inside his own head, he sure needs your peripheral vision to make
this game work.

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
Well, i don't really know what's happening here, i'm just seeing some people pissed off, but don't really know why.
I had hopes to play this game (and another one) on the first holiday of Setember, but it looks like it's not gonna happen :(.

I need those games to escape the stress of my work and life. NyxValeria, you have to work to help make my life easier.

1539415501082.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
NyxValeria is creating a amazing story and when the next update comes out I'm sure its going to be great like the ones before it. As for the people bitching about dev time for a AVN your playing for FREE go make your damn game and see just how fucking hard it is just to get one thing to come out right.

Mar 3, 2020
In Nyx we trust.... It's her baby to do with as she pleases. All of us a-holes are just along for an entertaining ride. Why are the mods not thread banning people left and right like they do when people a badmouth a dev on other threads. Like shitty milfy city.(I was one of them) Those 2 devs are miles apart. One is a con artist the other actually cares about her game and fans...and is even active on this site.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Ummm........................... dnt wanna sound rude to anyone but a very small situation just got heated up pretty quickly , one guy just said the game is exploding as well as badik ( i dnt think he meant it as a disrespect , but rather a praise that you are working hard) but you took it in the wrong way and then you wrote something probably sarcastically , then somebody else wrote shit back to you and the same continued , so lets just put an end to this here and keep ourselves cool headed.

You are the dev , its your game , your rules and your own pace and no one who isn't supporting you has the write to call you out for the time the game has taken BUT try taking these things as a joke and nothing more than that as it sometimes makes you sound a little egoistic and hot headed (more like you are on your periods)..... kidding, who hates anyone saying bad about the game.

xxxxx EVERYONE JUST CHILL OUT AND BURY THIS TOPIC xxxxx
I think you misread what he wrote. He didn't praise me nor the game.
You realise you aren't making the situation better by attacking me, right?

You know what, you are right about one thing. I'm hot-headed. But I finally realised why so many devs stop being active here and stop engaging with the players.
This is the last post I make too. I'm tired and annoyed.

Deleting my account now.
Thanks for the great and not so great times. Have fun.
Bye.

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020

You know what, you are right about one thing. I'm hot-headed. But I finally realised why so many devs stop being active here and stop engaging with the players.

Deleting my account now.
Bye.
I don't see any reason why devs are insulted at all if someone doesn't like what a dev does, he doesn't need to support him anymore.

oh forget all most of those who complain pay the dev nothing and just download here

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

Deleting my account now.
Bye.
I hope you have second thoughts about that course of action as I have enjoyed your posts giving insight as to your thought processes and the developing storyline.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes