LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
People are simping hard on Alexis. I don't get this. So many complain about Rin but Alexis is not an angel. She is meeting Erynn's long-gone best friend and decides to have sex with him right away. She is so "perfect"
That's the usual here, every page we get people saying "dumped behind a dumpster? Serves the whore right".
But dare to say something that isn't "Alexis is a goddess" and the defense force comes down hard on you.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The thing what i don't get is why Er never hired an Private Investigator to keep an Eye on her and all things whats happening with Ethan. :unsure:

Reactions: MrD812

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The thing what i don't get is why Er never hired an Private Investigator to keep an Eye on her and all things whats happening with Ethan. :unsure:
That could've done it, i feel like we are going to get this job too now lol.
Edit:Actually i think it occured me an even better one, just go to a journalist.
Sure there's gonna be some journo who would want to write scathing piece on the "Dark Side of modelling", and this journo probably would have their own PI and support crew to get things done.
By the end the models would even have the court of public opinion on their side, maybe making a lot of money.

Of course, since this is a game this is all moot and it's gonna fall for the MC to play hero.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrD812 and Trojaner

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
because she can not afford it, between her wheels and her central downtown apartment and uni tuition she is pretty much broke!
although perhaps she is paying for the apartment and not renting it ... i mean she is school smart!

Is there any secret scene with Sienna :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i wish i am aiming at ntr´ing the shit out of her boyfriend, probably make a video and send it to him if my MC face does not show up!

i wish there was that option regarding tori to fuck with darnell or whatever his stupid name is, putting his hands on Val ass like that!

really rub it in his face that his girl is a public cum rag, a watermelon where everyone gets a slice, the village bicycle where everyone gets a ride!
the school welcoming committee for all the new dicks!

come people help me out here with metaphors to truly break that Darnell cunt!
I just played like an hour of this game and the first question that immediately crossed my mind is about the last name of the MC...since the developer is female and all... Moreno is not accidentally referring to a certain lead singer, right?=) probably not though...
its Spanish for brown! not sure if that`s a common English name but i have met several English and Canadians with that surname... including the German variation Braun... but they where English and Canadians...

that is Andres family name for sure! Santi is Navarro and Em is Vicari... notice Vicari as in italian and not Vicario as would be in Portuguese or Spanish ... which would still not be a common name... translation meaning vicar in french... which is the same in English!

there is also the issue that the name can come from Catalan or even basque or Leonese so the adaptations would be weirder yet in terms of names...
it's easier to get forgiveness than permission. I've never liked that attitude.
haters gonna hate! either you like it or not its the trufh, when you ask for permission you remove your own agency when you ask for forgiveness you state that you still want to be friends!

besides not having done because some people got cold feet is a lame excuse!
also if they do not forgive you and end up hating you... they are only drinking the poison and hoping for you to die...
it hurts you not and you can test how much they trust or not or if they where ever a friend to begin with...

when the shoe is on the other side i always forgive... does not mean i have forgotten or will remain in talking terms but to forgive is to remove a weight from your shoulders and you reduce the others stress guilt and defenses,making it easier if you wish to have your revenge, so its a win win!

Last edited:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
because she can not afford it, between her wheels and her central downtown apartment and uni tuition she is pretty much broke!
although perhaps she is paying for the apartment and not renting it ... i mean she is school smart!
Well, i think she could if she would open her mouth and finally speak to her mom, mc's mom and eventually her best friend Alexis. They would def help together, atleast thats what good friends or family would be doing.

Reactions: LSC82 and Warscared

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
There are plunty of councelers whom will NOT accept compensation for said services as well as some PI's.

Reactions: Trojaner

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
I just played like an hour of this game and the first question that immediately crossed my mind is about the last name of the MC...since the developer is female and all... Moreno is not accidentally referring to a certain lead singer, right?=) probably not though...

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I understand everyone perceives the world through their own lens. People have different viewpoints on this story. But for the most part, those that are hating the story have completely manufactured most aspects of the story. It is there to replay. If you can't remember what you just played, or if you believe something to be true about the story, just go replay it and find out.

Even in the face of overwhelming evidence that their "view" of the story is factually inaccurate, they insist on spewing falsehoods and creating character personalities based on their falsities. The lack of understanding is so profound it leads me to believe that English is not their primary language, they are not emotionally mature enough to understand the adult themes being used in this story, or they are just trolls.

Someone pointed out that Nyx left these forums and that this somehow robs her of valuable points of view. That is laughable. In the time that I have been on this forum, I have never seen such judicious and useable opinions expressed in a creative and constructive manner.

Have a question and need a 100% factual answer? Jump on Discord. Nyx answers questions about the story all the time.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Any action with Erynn in the last update?
No. Hell no, really. If she's lucky, she won't have appeared onscreen in the episode at all.

I dont really get this backstabbing attitude at Alexis. I think this just appears to People who generally prefer Erynn in first step.
I just find the Alexis path is enveloping itself during the complete story more engaging and romantic and also more logic.
Erynn is mor a mess consideriing her stuff around Ethan and the playthrough dont benefit in being with her while u will get a lot of content with Alexis.
The game starts with the MC explaining his backstory with Erynn to Alexis. She recognizes who he is, knows her BFF, Erynn, has very strong feelings for him, and even suspects he may still have feelings for her as well. So the first thing Alexis does is pretend not to know the MC and invite him to fuck her in the airplane bathroom. The second thing she does (when he runs into her at a bar) is invite him home for more sex and then try to start dating him (informally). All without ever explaining who she is, much less mentioning this to Erynn.

Personally, I'd describe her as self-centered rather than backstabbing, but either way the problem is that she was willing to deceive people (people she supposedly cares about) to get laid. It's a bad first look (once we realize what's happened). It's also very nearly her only look, because she doesn't get any other roles to fall back on if the MC rejects her. She has no interests or hobbies, never spends time with Erynn or her family (unless its sneaking the MC into her room), has no use for the MC as a platonic friend, and doesn't seem to like her roommate much (though I sympathize with her on that last one).

Alexis is basically just there to romance the MC, and that romance has to start under false pretenses. That's always going to rub some people the wrong way.

Thats because Alexis knows what she wants and take the chance straight when she falls for someone..that she really loves MC u can alsou read from her thoughts. Erynn is cute but naiv in her eay and dont know whst she wants. I would not wonder if she really will get tigethervwith Iris later on if they will not msde to surprised sisters by the dev.
Eh, if Alexis leveled with Erynn from the start, saying she was going to pursue the MC because Eyrnn had already had her chance, I'd have been okay with that regardless of how Erynn took it (though it would make Alexis seem like a more casual friend than is implied). Likewise, if she'd confessed to knowing who the MC was when they met again at the bar, I'd have been willing to chalk the first offer up as giving into a moment of weakness. Hell, if Alexis had some particular reason to conceal the truth from one or both parties that went beyond just getting to bone the MC (sort of like how Maya in Being a DIK had a specific reason to conceal having a girlfriend), I'd at least be more willing to trust her judgement now that the secret is out.

Unfortunately, none of that happens. Alexis has an easy life with no trauma as far as we've seen. She just conceals as much as possible from both her supposed friends in the apparent belief that it's easier to get forgiveness than permission. I've never liked that attitude.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
No. Hell no, really. If she's lucky, she won't have appeared onscreen in the episode at all.

The game starts with the MC explaining his backstory with Erynn to Alexis. She recognizes who he is, knows her BFF, Erynn, has very strong feelings for him, and even suspects he may still have feelings for her as well. So the first thing Alexis does is pretend not to know the MC and invite him to fuck her in the airplane bathroom. The second thing she does (when he runs into her at a bar) is invite him home for more sex and then try to start dating him (informally). All without ever explaining who she is, much less mentioning this to Erynn.

Personally, I'd describe her as self-centered rather than backstabbing, but either way the problem is that she was willing to deceive people (people she supposedly cares about) to get laid. It's a bad first look (once we realize what's happened). It's also very nearly her only look, because she doesn't get any other roles to fall back on if the MC rejects her. She has no interests or hobbies, never spends time with Erynn or her family (unless its sneaking the MC into her room), has no use for the MC as a platonic friend, and doesn't seem to like her roommate much (though I sympathize with her on that last one).

Alexis is basically just there to romance the MC, and that romance has to start under false pretenses. That's always going to rub some people the wrong way.

Eh, if Alexis leveled with Erynn from the start, saying she was going to pursue the MC because Eyrnn had already had her chance , I'd have been okay with that regardless of how Erynn took it (though it would make Alexis seem like a more casual friend than is implied). Likewise, if she'd confessed to knowing who the MC was when they met again at the bar, I'd have been willing to chalk the first offer up as giving into a moment of weakness. Hell, if Alexis had some particular reason to conceal the truth from one or both parties that went beyond just getting to bone the MC (sort of like how Maya in Being a DIK had a specific reason to conceal having a girlfriend), I'd at least be more willing to trust her judgement now that the secret is out.

Unfortunately, none of that happens. Alexis has an easy life with no trauma as far as we've seen. She just conceals as much as possible from both her supposed friends in the apparent belief that it's easier to get forgiveness than permission. I've never liked that attitude.
Ya just Won the:
"100%+ W/Extra Cheez" Award(y)

I, Salute You!! o7

Da!si

Feb 19, 2018
What can I do? Tried both the update and the entire thing. Getting stuck with this every time.
When I hit ignore, it throws me back to the start menu :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 16614, in script
    if Cara_End == True:
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 16614, in <module>
    if Cara_End == True:
NameError: name 'Cara_End' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if Cara_End == True:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if Cara_End == True:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Intertwined 0.9
Fri May  6 04:48:46 2022

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
What can I do? Tried both the update and the entire thing. Getting stuck with this every time.
When I hit ignore, it throws me back to the start menu :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if Cara_End == True:
    if Cara_End == True:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if Cara_End == True:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if Cara_End == True:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Intertwined 0.9
Fri May  6 04:48:46 2022
I think someone suggested to install the cheat mod to give the missing "Cara_End", which causes your error, a default value.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thx :) windows defender won't let me though :(
Hi. Yeah, Windows Defender seems to don't like my Mods anymore...

But you maybe can solve that without using my complete Mod. Here a file where I set the default values, copy it into your /intertwined.../game/ folder

Quorthon

Nov 15, 2020
The dev is Spanish. right? Because this VN is peak telenovela, so much soap opera drama for no reason whatsoever.
Nyx is not Spanish. The Spanish used in the game is quite cringeworthy at times (masculine/feminine used incorrectly, words or phrases used that, whilst technically correct, would never be used in that context IRL).

The dev is female, however.

Most women have a 'drama knob' that is set in the middle (like 4-6). Nyx's goes to 11..

11.gif

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this game, MC does not have agency with girls. In the plane scenes,
MC is hasitant and falls asleep before Alex can even try and talk with him,
even after MC had made up his mind he wanted to engage with his seat mate.

In this sort of scenarion, where girls are not exhibiting traits that would make MC go for them,
MC has huge drama that keeps him busy and sweating at night,
Alex is the most invested. She puts in the work to pursue MC.

MC is caught dead center between every girl drama queen self degrading,
his ma heavy drinking, Eyrin mom getting her BFF drunk to grope her,
Alex is stuck with Eyrin and her huge drama with ethan and MC,
to which, while Eyrin does not look for or help MC,
Alex and Eyrin mom conceal the arrival of MC from Eyrin.

This is a test. Eyrin seems unphazed about MC whereabouts right until she chance meets him.
The mothers actively act O.K. keeping MC a secret to Eyrin.
Alex is just following the foot steps of the other women in MC life,
getting sweet time with MC while away from Eyrin and not disturbing her.

The fact of the matter is, Eyrin seems strangely overinvested in keeping MC in the dark,
somehting she has been practicing towards those most close to her for years
while not giving him the good time, as opposed to Alex who is giving him the good time.

MC is not in a position to refuse anybody, he lost everything in his life because he refused his ma and his bff.
MC is the biggest sinner, the biggest loser in this scenario, his mountain of debt towards them is humongous.

Whenever MC gets thrown a bone by this girl or that girl,
he has to take it, he has to try to have a positive life and give his all to the babes he can get close to,
because burning bridges with the most important two babes in his young life, Eyrin and his ma,
are the defining baddest of the bad decisions he made that molded him into who he is today.

Alexis has always thrown a bone his way, back then and right now.
Why pick a bone with a girl who despite all the consequences, all the heartache, all the drama,
she will offer you a good time at the cost of everything.

Try to live a little, will ya!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
How many melissa scene ? Can anyone spoil ..
1 scene where you see her boobs
1 scene where you imagine her naked, bent over
1 scene where she starts dreaming of you two getting to 2nd base. sadly, she wakes up too soon :(

you get 2nd and 3rd only if you play it perfectly, otherwise you don't see it

Reactions: リキマル
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes