Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
30? might not be enuf.
Lets see...i read about rumors that Nyx now is a little to overloaded to put content for so many girls so may we will have to
say good bye to some of them in next update....:-(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that bitch which was needed to be rejected twice to end her path can go, others are bit more difficult.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
This game looks interesting, but I have some questions.

Do I need to play the previous parts (1-4 etc) to play the current version?

If I do not play the previous versions, do I miss anything?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Play from the beginning. Trust me. You will be lost in the sauce otherwise.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

As i know if u download latest version u will get anyway the full game starting from beginning. There are only very few devs who release each chapter as a seperate file.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Guys, I know many of you are probably guessing if Erynn is dead, but there is one strong clue that she is not.

The highest Patreon Tier is called "Erynn's fan"
I think letting her get killed wouldn't exactly be the smartest business decision for the developer.

:D

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble with scrappy's walkthrough mod? I just restarted from chapter 1, and the mod stops working after the "skip class" option in the first chapter.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
CrioniC.Syn,

Are you Nyx pretending to be someone else? :unsure:
Because you seem very well informed about this game and looking at your profile you also seem to just post in the Intertwined thread.
He's actually pretending to be an expert of the game and all that behind it. So are most doing in here. CrioniC.Syn, no offense, dude, I do not judge you at all. Just be self-mocking.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
As i know if u download latest version u will get anyway the full game starting from beginning. There are only very few devs who release each chapter as a seperate file.
This has the previous parts listed to be downloaded, where most devs do not do that. That is why I am questioning it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble with scrappy's walkthrough mod? I just restarted from chapter 1, and the mod stops working after the "skip class" option in the first chapter.
unless scrappydoo has updated his mod it's for 0.9 not for 0.92.

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
Hey there i´m new here. Quick question.. is it actually allowed to post patreon progress updates in here?..
well anyway :p

"Progress Update

I talked about 5 different possibilities for one scene last week. I was wrong, it were 6! But I finished all and I'm so happy I'm done with them. I've kept them somewhat short with only the most important and necessary info though.
My mood this week is incomparable to last week's already. I'm finally working on a scene I've been waiting for for a couple updates now and I'm truely enjoying it. (Has been some time since last I enjoyed creating renders). I actually made 2 of my favourite images yesterday. I really want to spoil them in Thursday's preview pictures because I'm really happy how they've turned out. But... I'm not going to do that. You have to wait a bit longer ;) Sorry! They are really great though! Really great!
This update will contain 2 other scenes I've been waiting for for a long time to work on, possibly since episode 4. Good times ahead.
I've changed something on a character I'm not too sure of. I'm leaving it for this episode but I might change it back or to something else again. I'll wait for how you'll react to it once you see it.
Progress is still going at a good pace! The only thing that bothers me a bit is that I don't know how I'll end this episode yet since I don't know which scenes I'll include and which are for the next episode.
Happy Val out!"

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Hey there i´m new here. Quick question.. is it actually allowed to post patreon progress updates in here?..
well anyway :p

"Progress Update

I talked about 5 different possibilities for one scene last week. I was wrong, it were 6! But I finished all and I'm so happy I'm done with them. I've kept them somewhat short with only the most important and necessary info though.
My mood this week is incomparable to last week's already. I'm finally working on a scene I've been waiting for for a couple updates now and I'm truely enjoying it. (Has been some time since last I enjoyed creating renders). I actually made 2 of my favourite images yesterday. I really want to spoil them in Thursday's preview pictures because I'm really happy how they've turned out. But... I'm not going to do that. You have to wait a bit longer ;) Sorry! They are really great though! Really great!
This update will contain 2 other scenes I've been waiting for for a long time to work on, possibly since episode 4. Good times ahead.
I've changed something on a character I'm not too sure of. I'm leaving it for this episode but I might change it back or to something else again. I'll wait for how you'll react to it once you see it.
Progress is still going at a good pace! The only thing that bothers me a bit is that I don't know how I'll end this episode yet since I don't know which scenes I'll include and which are for the next episode.
Happy Val out!"
Posting news is always appreciated...thank you!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hmm... Somehow I can't add my progess update image here. Did they change something? I guess I'll do it without this time.

Happy Val out!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes