Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Guys, I know many of you are probably guessing if Erynn is dead, but there is one strong clue that she is not.

The highest Patreon Tier is called "Erynn's fan"
I think letting her get killed wouldn't exactly be the smartest business decision for the developer.

:D
Still Erynn has been getting the short end of the stick since the beginning. Even side girls like the whatshisface sisters have more and better content than her. I don't know if Nyx has plans to make some Erynn focused updates in the future or she just hate Erynn character because she only gets drama and zero action with the MC.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Still Erynn has been getting the short end of the stick since the beginning. Even side girls like the whatshisface sisters have more and better content than her. I don't know if Nyx has plans to make some Erynn focused updates in the future or she just hate Erynn character because she only gets drama and zero action with the MC.

clues:

More content supporting It IS vs It ISN'T.
Her Phone, Her shoes, Her Legs....

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-9-2-nyx.53676/post-8060353

Fact there are several options/offers to END path of Erynn.

One thing to bear in mind though.
It's been said Nyx was going to kill off Niki.
Didn't happen but, was mentioned Niki fans had influence to it NOT happening.

Tends to leave readers not expecting any real content involving Erynn moving forward.
More 'flash-back' content perhaps, would not be surprised in the least bit at this point.
To the extent considering things that have not happen and what has.

Next update will be a deal breaker for many.
Just for content-type choices of Nyx.
Alone in and of it's self.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
One thing to bear in mind though.
It's been said Nyx was going to kill off Niki.
Didn't happen but, was mentioned Niki fans had influence to it NOT happening.
We didn't have influence at all. When Nyx was creating the scenes with Nikki, she herself liked her and decided to keep her in. But only in the "official version".
In the "Dev version" of the game, there is an option where MC freezes in that situation and Nikki dies. The renders are pretty brutal.

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
We didn't have influence at all. When Nyx was creating the scenes with Nikki, she herself liked her and decided to keep her in. But only in the "official version".
In the "Dev version" of the game, there is an option where MC freezes in that situation and Nikki dies. The renders are pretty brutal.
show us this, is there a spoiler for the dev version?

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Case and point outweighs influence or none.
Do You get what i'm saying here on point/topic?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes