camube

Jun 4, 2022
Its got multiple paths that close off when you make certain choices, if you are just playing one or 2 paths only it will seem like a short update but there are multiple paths to play through to see new content.
Alexis path and Layla path is exclusive to one another right?

Yeah I'm not on Cara and Nikki path

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Alexis path and Layla path is exclusive to one another right?

Yeah I'm not on Cara and Nikki path
Nyx had stated that this update would be Cara/Nikki heavy (depending on your earlier choices) because they won't be in the game for the next few chapters, that will be why it seemed exceedingly short for you.

Reactions: MrBenny

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
FYI the update has a TON of content but if you only follow 1 path it's not that big. The game has so many variations though I have 6 different paths and they all have unique content. ( I don't have a Cara path )

My personal favourite moments:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
FYI the update has a TON of content but if you only follow 1 path it's not that big. The game has so many variations though I have 6 different paths and they all have unique content. ( I don't have a Cara path )
Layla and Alexis path is exclusive to each other right?

What's the other 4?

camube

Jun 4, 2022

My personal favourite moments:

That's the teacher right? There's a Gabi path? If a player go with Gabi path, what path would they not be able to take? Erynn? or Layla?

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019

Unlocked

Hi everyone,
I would like to share episode 10 of Intertwined with you. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Read first!
Episode 10 is save-compatible with version 0.9.3! There were some script changes made in that patch which include jumps to different scenes. If you didn't play version 0.9.3, some saves may not work as intended in episode 10.
If you only play "solo routes", the game will be much shorter. I definitely suggest testing other routes as well since there might be some information about certain characters/events you otherwise miss.
FULL GAME (0.10):

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes