zainon

Jan 27, 2021
thanks,but zach is not asking me to go to the gym,i just go with him automatically.You were talking bout the punching bag scene right?
yes that one. idk how i managed to trigger it but all i did is i'm not on any path. compliment (including her nose ring when they're stretching) her and respect her privacy.

Reivax7227

Jul 25, 2020
Somebody know how to trigger Erynn and Alexis scene in the hottub ?
Ignore Alexis on the plane, follow Layla's path. Spend time with Erynn but dont pick romantic dialogues

This scene is kinda weird. Erynn is nonchalantly trying to set Alexis up with MC without a care in the world, knows he was Lexis first kiss and all. Where was this Erynn on my Lexi playthrough?

wweguy29

May 2, 2018
Ignore Alexis on the plane, follow Layla's path. Spend time with Erynn but dont pick romantic dialogues

This scene is kinda weird. Erynn is nonchalantly trying to set Alexis up with MC without a care in the world, knows he was Lexis first kiss and all. Where was this Erynn on my Lexi playthrough?
I'm really thinking Layla is the dev's self-insert this path doesn't make sense at all and I think sets up a harem path since it unlocks Alexis secret path where Erynn, Alexis and Layla all want to fuck you and there isn't any sharing drama all three unlike the previous paths where they all bitch at each other.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Intertwined [v0.8.2] [Nyx] [OS@9.48GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 9.48GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.61GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Intertwined v0.8.2 Update Only

NOTICE: If you have the initial release of v0.8/v0.8 BugFix/v0.8.1 (MyRepack-YAC above is equivalent to v0.8 BugFix) then you can download below file to update to v0.8.2. It's a small script to copy/paste so no need to download the whole 9.48GB (or MyRepack-YAC 1.61GB).

Click on a LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Weird update. Good, but still weird. Used the bugfix, but there was still a lot of inconsistencies.

Like telling Layla I hooked up with Lexi, even though I never did (Layla only path). And for some reason I start making out with Erynn in my room, when I gave her no hint that I was interested in her (again, Layla only path). But on my Lexi path, none of that happened, and I made the same choices as my Layla path. I wish there was a choice there, instead of it being forced.

Seems there is still a lot of bugs to work out. Got an error when talking to Lexi on the phone (Lexi only path) about "Erynn Lexi knows" or something like that. Not using a mod, so that can't be the issue. Just not sure between the two saves I have (Layla only and Lexi only) of what would be causing this major difference. Same choices on both saves as well (regarding Erynn).

Maybe cause on my Lexi path, she knows I'm with Lexi so she won't make a move. But on my Layla path, she doesn't know I'm with Layla, so she thinks it's okay? Either way, doesn't explain why the MC would start making out with her in the chair all the sudden while I am with Layla. Should always be a choice with that kind of stuff regardless, cause that was frustrating.

Either way, the update was alright. Camp stuff was fun, got first place in both my saves (Layla and Lexi), so that was cool. Elena came in second place in my Lexi save, first in my Layla save (so guessing that is cause I didn't get to train with her on my Lexi save). Overall the camp was my favorite part of the update.

But regardless of the issues I had, still enjoyed the update. Thanks Nyx! :)

Reactions: ename144

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
I'm really thinking Layla is the dev's self-insert this path doesn't make sense at all and I think sets up a harem path since it unlocks Alexis secret path where Erynn, Alexis and Layla all want to fuck you and there isn't any sharing drama all three unlike the previous paths where they all bitch at each other.
Anyone have a save of right before this? I want to see this scene just to see what is said/how it plays out, but I don't really want to go do an entire new playthrough to get it.

Reactions: namelessone22

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Looks like some gamers still cannot accept affection from babes,
genuine non inuendo no strings atatched fooling around.

One would think seeing your mom make out with a neighboring girl would
be a perfect setup for you to enjoy some free no strings attached making out with
your bff ... oh well ...

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Well for those who enquired/asked or anyone who cares, here's the PDF Walkthrough:

Any issues or inaccuracies please let me know. Will keep it updated now going forward.

(Edit: Updated for v0.6 )
Could you please update your walkthrough when you have time

Thank you for your time :)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Seems there is still a lot of bugs to work out. Got an error when talking to Lexi on the phone (Lexi only path) about "Erynn Lexi knows" or something like that. Not using a mod, so that can't be the issue. Just not sure between the two saves I have (Layla only and Lexi only) of what would be causing this major difference. Same choices on both saves as well (regarding Erynn).

Maybe cause on my Lexi path, she knows I'm with Lexi so she won't make a move. But on my Layla path, she doesn't know I'm with Layla, so she thinks it's okay? Either way, doesn't explain why the MC would start making out with her in the chair all the sudden while I am with Layla. Should always be a choice with that kind of stuff regardless, cause that was frustrating.
I had one where i was trying to play both sides with Alexis and Erynn, never told Erynn anything about getting back with Alexis(obviously), but in this update Erynn just knows i'm with her, the MC and Erynn talk openly about it, completely locking me out of Erynn.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Something is also broken near the start of the game. The kiss with Layla on the train does not happen.
NVM I missed something earlier.

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I don't like this game anymore. Too many choices that negatively affect. There are far too many bad choices here. For example, you should choose one of the two good ones to give up. Anyway, it feels like those paths are so spider-webed that hardly even a dev can figure out what's affecting anything. Then the more we go towards the end, the more blood begins to boil over people’s behavior. Even mom starts flirting with some car dealer. I'm afraid somewhere dev will make a bomb that says NTR on the side and it will explode in everyone's eyes. By now, the blood was already raging at a few points about the behavior of these characters. So I’ll stop playing this here and move on elsewhere.

It rarely happens that too many choices is a bad thing and the choices affect the story too much. I looked through the mod, a few things, and it was a surprise that it could be done another way. I didn’t get any certain things to happen so there’s going wrong with that too, because there are too many variables to choose from.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Is there an actual Valeria path? If yes, since she's a later addition to the game, do I have to ignore the others until she showed up?

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Does this game have a harem route from what i have played i am guessing not

Also an updated walkthrough would be most appreciated

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Is there an actual Valeria path? If yes, since she's a later addition to the game, do I have to ignore the others until she showed up?
I would like to think there is, she looks interested in MC, but we can't say for sure as she is the dev's character or wathever you wanna call it (self insert?).

Having Layla as main LI (i don't have a Elena save so i can't say for sure) is the only one that don't allow you to fully interact with her during the camp as far as i remember.

Does this game have a harem route from what i have played i am guessing not
Nope.

Reactions: Skylaroo
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes