Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.12.3][scrappy]

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Actually, KoGa's mod does work for 10.2. There are no new choices or anything, just bugfixes. So, again, scrappy 's mod should work.
PATCH 0.10.2
- Some bug/route fixes

(related to Lexi and Gabi)
:unsure: I wouldn't recommend using the mod for v0.10.1 with this last bugfix patch, because as you can see it's not some bugfix that just fixes only some grammatical errors but this last bugfix patch fixes some bugs in the Lexi and Gabi route so it probably changes/corrects some variables, so if you use mod from v0.10.1 with last game version 0.10.2 those new bugfixes will be overwrie back and then you will still have the previous version 0.10.1 which does not include these new changes.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
:unsure: I wouldn't recommend using the mod for v0.10.1 with this last bugfix patch, because as you can see it's not some bugfix that just fixes only some grammatical errors but this last bugfix patch fixes some bugs in the Lexi and Gabi route so it probably changes/corrects some variables, so if you use mod from v0.10.1 with last game version 0.10.2 those new bugfixes will be overwrie back and then you will still have the previous version 0.10.1 which does not include these new changes.
I normally would say the same thing. However:

Mod version with cheat/info screen:
Download Mod only v0.10Cheat (~3MB)
(also compatible to the game v0.10.2)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I normally would say the same thing. However:
Yes but you quoted mod from KoGa3 and he updated his mod to new version 0.10.2 but here we are in thread with scrappy mod so there we have only mod updated to version 0.10.1

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yes but you quoted mod from KoGa3 and he updated his mod to new version 0.10.2 but here we are in thread with scrappy mod so there we have only mod updated do version 0.10.1
He always says his mod is compatible with scarppy's. So, not sure and you're probably right. I shouldn't say scrappy's should work.

Reactions: Mario4don

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
He always says his mod is compatible with scarppy's. So, not sure and you're probably right. I shouldn't say scrappy's should work.
Yes but you quoted mod from KoGa3 and he updated his mod to new version 0.10.2 but here we are in thread with scrappy mod so there we have only mod updated do version 0.10.1
KoGa3 has 2 different mods for v0.10 though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The one you quoted, that is compatible with scrappy's mod, is just the cheat functions ONLY.
The one he updated to v0.10.2, is the WT/Audio mod, NOT compatible with scrappy as they both use the same scripts

Reactions: Mario4don

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
KoGa3 has 2 different mods for v0.10 though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The one you quoted, that is compatible with scrappy's mod, is just the cheat functions ONLY.
The one he updated to v0.10.2, is the WT/Audio mod, NOT compatible with scrappy as they both use the same scripts
If you read through the entire post, KoGa3 has posted several times that, depending how it's installed, the wt portion of whichever mod overrights the other. So, if you install scrappy's mod last, you'll get scrappy's wt or viceversa.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
If you read through the entire post, KoGa3 has posted several times that, depending how it's installed, the wt portion of whichever mod overrights the other. So, if you install scrappy's mod last, you'll get scrappy's wt or viceversa.
Yes, but that brings us back to the fact that the current scrappy WT/Gallery mod is v0.10.1 and will not have the v0.10.2 fixes.

If the user only wants scrappy’s gallery, then fine. Do as you said above (scrappy mod then KoGa3 mod) . If they want up to date WT and gallery, it requires an update or to add KoGa3’s mod last.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Oh a new game update let's see what new
why.gif
No new content only recoded old stuff making me redo the mod...:HideThePain::HideThePain:

Welp since there's no new content updating this is not really a priority. I'll slowly work on in and it'll be ready in few days

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Oh a new game update let's see what new
View attachment 2298721
No new content only recoded old stuff making me redo the mod...:HideThePain::HideThePain:

Welp since there's no new content updating this is not really a priority. I'll slowly work on in and it'll be ready in few days
This is me torturing myself about whether or not I should play it since I will need to start over from the beginning anyway.

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
email i recieved from scrappy

Announcement...
I'm not feeling well, its not covid thankfully. Seems like a sinus thing, and I've tried to work through it today, but I think my best bet is gonna be to shut it down for a few days and just rest.

Why am I writing you this? Because I feel as though I work for you and I want to be honest. Did I have to write this? No, but as I said, I feel you deserve to know, when development is halted, even if for a short period.

I'll let you guys know as soon as I'm back, I can't see it lasting more than through the weekend (based on previous experience with stuff like this), if it does I'll be heading to the doctor and getting some antibiotics or whatever.

Reactions: Dom Toretto

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
email i recieved from scrappy

Announcement...
I'm not feeling well, its not covid thankfully. Seems like a sinus thing, and I've tried to work through it today, but I think my best bet is gonna be to shut it down for a few days and just rest.

Why am I writing you this? Because I feel as though I work for you and I want to be honest. Did I have to write this? No, but as I said, I feel you deserve to know, when development is halted, even if for a short period.

I'll let you guys know as soon as I'm back, I can't see it lasting more than through the weekend (based on previous experience with stuff like this), if it does I'll be heading to the doctor and getting some antibiotics or whatever.
:unsure: You quote a post from Zoey Raven's patreon and on top of that you also add a link to that post and claim it is a message from scrappy?

My advice for the future is to read messages with your eyes open. :p

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
:unsure: You quote a post from Zoey Raven's patreon and on top of that you also add a link to that post and claim it is a message from scrappy?

My advice for the future is to read messages with your eyes open. :p
i have 8 email accounts...do you realize how many emails i have to go through to find the right one? i do have more than 7TB SSD's of games from this website alone also with my patreon pledgers its hard to find the right one after finding it had to make sure i had it..at least im keeping other players on here upto date

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Scrappy are u still planning to update the mod for 10.5 or it's safe to assume that we better wait for 11 ?

Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
Silly question maybe.. but i only really can play these games on android.. koga had recently made a port for the new 10.5 but said he is not doi g the walkthrough for it.. so does this walkthrough work on an android port? I noticed the android link but it seems to be for an outdated version. Just curious if i have any hope for a walkthrough with the new 10.5 updates and going forward? Or am i screwed? Lol